Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
"Vote fraud is no big deal, right? It hardly ever happens. It’s so rare that it’s not even worth discussing. Anyone who claims to take the integrity of our ballots seriously is cynically exploiting phantom fears for the purpose of suppressing the Democrat-loving minority vote.

To keep that silly narrative alive, it’s important not to read the Sunday edition of the Columbus Dispatch, in which readers were informed that “more than one out of every five registered Ohio voters is probably ineligible to vote.”

Furthermore, “in two counties, the number of registered voters actually exceeds the voting age population..."

Without solid voter identification laws, every one of these phony registered voters presents an opportunity for fraud – and of course, Eric Holder is dedicated, above almost every other consideration, to blocking voter ID laws. And vote fraud on this scale is not a mess that can be cleaned up after the election.

Vote fraud must be prevented, not investigated after the fact. There is absolutely no logical reason for a computerized society to tolerate thousands of ineligible voters on its rolls. The state of Ohio is not a third-world banana republic. At least, it’s not supposed to be one. The sacrifice of national pride, and even self-respect, required to meekly accept counties with 110 percent voter registration is astonishing.
Vote fraud alert: One out of five registered Ohio voters is bogus | Conservative News, Views & Books

JCSr

Gunshine State
Sep 6, 2012
✟11,486.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Basically, there are many inactive voters names, and the accusation is that there is a potential for those names to be used for voter fraud.

If we step back and look at history, how many actual cases of voter fraud has been discovered?

They should not be able to take voters off the lists simply because they are inactive.

inactive =/= bogus

Upvote 0

kermit

Legend
Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
✟27,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It is not fraud at all without proof of fraud. This is simply a "potential" for fraud.
The right continuously conflates terms on this issue.

In this case "voter fraud" is conflated with "voter regitration fraud" and "bogus" is conflated with "inactive".

Thom Hartmann put it well (paraprhrased) "It's only voter fraud if Mickey Mouse actually votes".

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Actually, this is registration fraud. Not voting fraud. ;-)

Until it becomes voter fraud.

It is not fraud at all without proof of fraud. This is simply a "potential" for fraud.

And as long as inactive, dead or illegal names vote for Democrats, it's not a problem.

Oh, is Herbie trying to stir up voter fraud hysteria to justify all those repressive voting laws red states have been passing lately?

Why would you possibly be against cleaning up voter roles and having voter ID laws? Why wouldn't you want to make sure that every person casting a vote is a live, legal citizen and voter?

The right continuously conflates terms on this issue.

In this case "voter fraud" is conflated with "voter regitration fraud" and "bogus" is conflated with "inactive".

Thom Hartmann put it well (paraprhrased) "It's only voter fraud if Mickey Mouse actually votes".

So if it's no big deal, than why not just clean up the voter roles? What reason could you possibly have to make sure that all voters are legitimate? Unless of course you wanted Democrats to have an unfair advantage. It seems that because of the Lefts extreme objection every time the issue is raised, they ASSUME that all these illegitimate voters MUST be voting for D's. What if they were actually voting for R's? Would that upset you?

Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I didn't look this up first because I knew I was right. I usually am. Pure instinct.

Shocker: Democrats Concerned About Election Fraud When It Involves Republicans | Politics

In Michigan there have been startling revelations about election fraud perpetrated by former Rep. Thad McCotter’s staffers. As troubling as that is, what’s ironic is how concerned Democrats are suddenly about election fraud.
The staff of former U.S. Rep. Thaddeus McCotter evidently had some practice dummying up petitions in order to get their boss on the ballot. (McCotter is a Republican)

So you see, as long as the perception is that the fraud favors Democrats, than they're ok with it. But as soon as it appears a Republican may have benefitted from some type of fraud, well now we need to do something about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Until it becomes voter fraud.

And as long as inactive, dead or illegal names vote for Democrats, it's not a problem.

Why would you possibly be against cleaning up voter roles and having voter ID laws? Why wouldn't you want to make sure that every person casting a vote is a live, legal citizen and voter?

So if it's no big deal, than why not just clean up the voter roles? What reason could you possibly have to make sure that all voters are legitimate? Unless of course you wanted Democrats to have an unfair advantage. It seems that because of the Lefts extreme objection every time the issue is raised, they ASSUME that all these illegitimate voters MUST be voting for D's. What if they were actually voting for R's? Would that upset you?
Why don't you show us these "illegitimate" voters are voting at all? THEN we can delve into VOTE fraud as implied by the OP's headline.

Upvote 0

JCSr

Gunshine State
Sep 6, 2012
✟11,486.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
I never mentioned any party in either of my posts in this thread, and the OP never specified any party either. Try to keep your opinions as yours and do not assume they are mine. :wave:

Upvote 0

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The Pa law is the biggest crock going and it is being challanged in court as it should be. I cant remember the last time there was a claim of voter fraud in this state. It was simply a political maneuver but I expect nothing less of Tom Corbett. The real fraud is the reasoning behind this law

Upvote 0
T

Thekla

The Pa law is the biggest crock going and it is being challanged in court as it should be. I cant remember the last time there was a claim of voter fraud in this state. It was simply a political maneuver but I expect nothing less of Tom Corbett. The real fraud is the reasoning behind this law

I tend to agree - and the irony is that the negative affects of the law truly hit rural Pennsylvanians (who, in my experience tend to personally shun public assistance of any kind) and the elderly as well as the disabled.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I didn't look this up first because I knew I was right. I usually am. Pure instinct.

Shocker: Democrats Concerned About Election Fraud When It Involves Republicans | Politics

In Michigan there have been startling revelations about election fraud perpetrated by former Rep. Thad McCotter’s staffers. As troubling as that is, what’s ironic is how concerned Democrats are suddenly about election fraud.
The staff of former U.S. Rep. Thaddeus McCotter evidently had some practice dummying up petitions in order to get their boss on the ballot. (McCotter is a Republican)

So you see, as long as the perception is that the fraud favors Democrats, than they're ok with it. But as soon as it appears a Republican may have benefitted from some type of fraud, well now we need to do something about it.
LOL. Other stories from your site: BeforeItsNews: "Baracko's Sick Lingo Diagnosed", "Barako Urged to Keep Plugs", "How to Avoid Getting Trapped in FEMA Camps". It isn't a credible site.:doh:

Upvote 0

Veritas

Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
LOL. Other stories from your site: BeforeItsNews: "Baracko's Sick Lingo Diagnosed", "Barako Urged to Keep Plugs", "How to Avoid Getting Trapped in FEMA Camps". It isn't a credible site.:doh:

Taken straight out the of Democratic Playbook. Always discredit the source even if the story is legit.

Here's what I do when I don't like lilberals using mainstream media sources for all their opinions. I read the article to see where the story was lifted. I then go to that source to verify the facts. If no sources are listed, then I google it myself to see where else I might find links to the story. The reason I do this is because I don't want somebody to come back and do what you just did. ;)

So even though it might be a bit embarrassing, let me do this for you:

McCotter Campaign Fraud: Staffers Of Former U.S. Rep Charged In Petition Scandal

"Four campaign staffers of former Rep. Thaddeus McCotter (R-Mich) face multiple criminal charges of allegedly perpetuating election fraud: the latest twist in a GOP nomination scandal that scuttled the five-term congressman's reelection campaign and, it appears, hastened the resignation of his House seat."

There. See how easy that was? I even purposely used a leftwing site.

Upvote 0