Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
What does justice mean to you? Example Noah and the Flood? Sodom and Ghmorrah? The Red Sea? Samson.

I define it as just behavior or treatment.

I define just as based on or behaving according to what is morally right and fair.

Do you believe God's justice is an evil or fair thing?

You can look at God in a bad light cuz He is just or in a good light cuz he is just.

We dont have to view it either way. It is our choice how we take it.

Personally it can be both accepting His love and knowing He thumps people on the head.

Isaiah says 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I, the Lord, do all these things.

None of that is Justice, that is all wrath. Your self-definitions are meaningless. Each line you gave just clarifies even more on how you don't know what you are talking about? "God's justice is an evil or fair thing"? Seriously?
You are saying that God is both evil and good here.

Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
None of that is Justice, that is all wrath. Your self-definitions are meaningless. Each line you gave just clarifies even more on how you don't know what you are talking about? "God's justice is an evil or fair thing"? Seriously?
Guess it depends who is loooking at what He does and interprets it.

Mine is a dictionary definition. If you dont like it... it is your prerogative.

God creates evil and good. Light and darkness according to Is 45:7. Up to you how you want to perceive it.

Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What does justice mean to you?

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Guess it depends who is loooking at what He does and interprets it.

Mine is a dictionary definition. If you dont like it... it is your prerogative.

God creates evil and good. Light and darkness according to Is 45:7. Up to you how you want to perceive it.

Man, we are done. You are just talking nonsense now. "what does justice mean to you" and here you are lying that yours is dictionary defined?

Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Man, we are done. You are just talking nonsense now. "what does justice mean to you" and here you are lying that yours is dictionary defined?
Mine is off of google define.

What does it mean to you?

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Mine is off of google define.

What does it mean to you?

Yours is not google defined, just based on your examples you have 0 understanding between the difference between Wrath and Justice. You referencing Noah's flood, Sodom, the red sea and mostly every single line here isn't in the definition of justice nor is it in the context of the point of our argument.

Here is an example of justice. Serial killer found guilty of brutally killing kids finally gets sent to jail or gets the death penalty. That is a clear example of what justice is. So why are you equating that with Job which equates to the voodoo talk and then saying "this is google defined"?

Upvote 0

Natsumi Lam

Preparer of the Bride
Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2015
✟120,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yours is not google defined, just based on your examples you have 0 understanding between the difference between Wrath and Justice. You referencing Noah's flood, Sodom, the red sea and mostly every single line here isn't in the definition of justice nor is it in the context of the point of our argument.

Here is an example of justice. Serial killer found guilty of brutally killing kids finally gets sent to jail or gets the death penalty. That is a clear example of what justice is. So why are you equating that with Job which equates to the voodoo talk and then saying "this is google defined"?
Thank you for your example.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Amen! I've watched his video before also and he seems legit.

The testimony of Mr. John Ramirez that I listened to in several videos has inspired me to take more seriously the blessing and anointing of our home with olive oil blessed in the name of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus, and also our property for protection and blessing.

Upvote 0