Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Obviously this Syrian as well as many Syrians are happy with Trump.
Assad is not innocent by any means.
Of course, that guy and lots of Syrians are very happy with Trump - they are all the terrorists from Al Qaeda (AKA Al Nusra et al) and ISIS who are benefiting the most from Trump attacking Assad. Why is my country taking the side of the filthy terrorists? Why are my fellow Americans anxious to help the same terrorists who destroyed the World Trade Center on 9/11 and who beheaded and killed and raped Christians on video and bragged about it? Why do my fellow Americans want to put my tax money towards helping these filthy terrorists? Oh yeah, because my fellow Americans believe that while beheading and raping is bad, having to pay a little more for oil and gas is even worse. Because my country, the USA, believes that the one true god of the universe is mammon and they will put mammon above God.

Upvote 0

live4Christ2016

Apr 22, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
✟16,335.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Of course, that guy and lots of Syrians are very happy with Trump - they are all the terrorists from Al Qaeda (AKA Al Nusra et al) and ISIS who are benefiting the most from Trump attacking Assad. Why is my country taking the side of the filthy terrorists? Why are my fellow Americans anxious to help the same terrorists who destroyed the World Trade Center on 9/11 and who beheaded and killed and raped Christians on video and bragged about it? Why do my fellow Americans want to put my tax money towards helping these filthy terrorists? Oh yeah, because my fellow Americans believe that while beheading and raping is bad, having to pay a little more for oil and gas is even worse. Because my country, the USA, believes that the one true god of the universe is mammon and they will put mammon above God.
Oh Come On!! Not all of Syrians are terrorists. If you think that then you are being very judgemental and ignorant. I am American living in Australia and there are plenty of Muslims here that are not terrorists and they were finally happy with what Trump did. Also there are plenty of Americans in the USA that do not believe Mammon is God or more important than God. You are placing everyone in the same basket. When I see babies gassed to death and laying in the street I support bombs dropped to get rid of their chemical weapons. None of these countries should have them. These weapons are big enough to reach the United States or Australia. Someone needs to take a stand and Trump did just that.

Upvote 0

buzuxi02

Veteran
May 14, 2006
New York
✟212,454.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The chemical "incident" that Syria had nothing to do with? In fact some have now said it was probably a nearby storage facility for fertilizers and phosphates used in the cotton industry of that area that went up in flame's from the munitions Depot that was bombed. No one believes it was sarin gas anymore.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,474,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The chemical "incident" that Syria had nothing to do with? In fact some have now said it was probably a nearby storage facility for fertilizers and phosphates used in the cotton industry of that area that went up in flame's from the munitions Depot that was bombed. No one believes it was sarin gas anymore.

You mean no one at your computer right now? Fertilizers and phosphates are useable as bomb components, but they don't act like nerve gas, ever.

Upvote 0

TestifyToTruth

Nov 24, 2016
Australia
✟110,283.00
Faith
Celtic Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
28 retired high ranking US Military Intelligence, CIA and NSA officers write to Trump to say they and their US intelligence sources within Syria say that the al-Qaeda linked rebels NOT the Syrian airforce is responsible for the gas attack.

Read their clearly worded letter before uncritically swallowing the official govt/media line:

Trump Should Rethink Syria Escalation

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,474,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
28 retired high ranking US Military Intelligence, CIA and NSA officers write to Trump to say they and their US intelligence sources within Syria say that the al-Qaeda linked rebels NOT the Syrian airforce is responsible for the gas attack.

Read their clearly worded letter before uncritically swallowing the official govt/media line:

Trump Should Rethink Syria Escalation

All they said with regard to whether or not the Syrians launched the attack was that their "US Army contacts" said otherwise. I don't think any US soldiers were actually on the scene, so that's third-hand information at best. That would not be considered very reliable by "intelligence professionals" unless those specific individuals were actually there at the time and thus providing first-hand information.

OTOH, a group of retired CIA analysts made a similar statement after Colin Powell's "stockpiles of WMD" briefing to the UN...and I myself had been on my feet and shouting at the television screen, because I knew better than what he was saying. I also knew that a furious disagreement actually was going on within the intelligence ranks--my colleagues were saying "That's not what we briefed." A couple of years later, the Director of DIA, Admiral Jacoby (who had been my boss in the early 90s), testified before Congress, "Senator, we had no reliable evidence."

I've mentioned times that I was there when we briefed leadership one thing and watched them walk right out in front of the cameras and tell the American people the exact opposite.

I know it's entirely possible for US "national technical means" to determine conclusively what happened, and I'm certain the analysts in their cubicles know what happened.

I'm not quite so certain what they know is understood by the president. As in the case with Bush and WMD in Iraq, the truth may not have been relayed to him. Or as I saw with Clinton, he may have been told the truth and simply denied it.

Upvote 0