• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Voices bothering me.

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I've been having a really bad night. The evil voice that I hear seems to be much more powerful than normal. He says it is because I will die soon. That's why things are so bad tonight.

I've been praying to God to take away the voice and I think it is helping. Please pray for me that the evil voice will go away.

The voice is constantly cursing me and calling me names and laughing at me. He says it's all my fault because I'm a bad person and I deserve it.

Thank you for any help or prayers,

SnowTiger

• Prayers
Reactions: GospelS

Makanjuola

Apr 17, 2020
Dallas
✟8,022.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don’t worry my brother, the devil is defeated already. There are at least two ways you can fight this evil spirit.

1. Pray and pray and pray again - The very moment you get on your knees and you call Abba Father. The devil frets and shakes and becomes paralyzed. He would do all he can to keep you from praying. “Men ought always to pray and not to faint”, “ Whatever we ask him according to his will he would do it”, “ Who on his own tree bore our sin”, “ he blotted away every handwritten of ordinances written against us, that was against us and he nailed it to his tree”, Heb 8:14,15 “that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death... and deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.”

Pray and pray with the Word!

2. Resist. Rebuke. Command the devil to flee. Use the authority that Christ has given you. “Behold I give unto you power to thread on Serpents and Scorpion...”

Speak. Even when it seems the voice is suppressing you- still speak. Keep rebuking. In no time at all you will see the voice disappear and the devil fall flat before you.

“Resist the devil and he shall flee from thee”

You are well. You are covered with so great a cloud of witnesses. I can assure you, this has happened to lots of Christians and they overcame. You will surely overcome in Jesus name. Amen

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The voice is constantly cursing me and calling me names and laughing at me. He says it's all my fault because I'm a bad person and I deserve it.
I am sorry you are being tormented by voices.
Please contact your doctor to get your medication adjusted.

Please also know that you do not deserve to be cursed or be called names. Your Saviour died to atone for all the sin, the bad things you have done and you are a child of God, a co heir with Jesus.

Do talk to your doctor.

Reactions: Makanjuola
Upvote 0

Hopeful37

Mar 20, 2020
Somewhere
✟49,318.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi,

I've been having a really bad night. The evil voice that I hear seems to be much more powerful than normal. He says it is because I will die soon. That's why things are so bad tonight.

I've been praying to God to take away the voice and I think it is helping. Please pray for me that the evil voice will go away.

Thank you for any help or prayers,

SnowTiger
Hey SnowTiger,

I'm sorry your dealing with these voices tormenting u. Please read the following testimony on how God delivered this guy. His situation was very similar to yours from what I can tell although I don't know much of your upbringing or life situation. Have a look at what he did to help himself and how God brought him out as well through his efforts.

My relief from guilt, fear and condemnation over the unforgivable (unpardonable) sin. A testimony

Upvote 0