• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Voice in my head that says it's the devil.

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I hear a voice in my head that says that it's the devil. It's a really nasty and evil voice that loves to torment me, so I really believe that it's the devil himself. I can't imagine a nastier voice. It's really bad. I'm currently taking medication for Schizophrenia because all my friends and family believe I'm Schizophrenic. But I'm worried that it's really the devil himself. The voice has been saying I'm "going to hell" for a long time. Even when I was a kid the voice told me I'm "going to hell."

Lately I've been really struggling. The evil voice says that Jesus is going to bury me alive forever. He says that is what he meant by "hell" when he told me I was "going to hell" as a kid. He says that Jesus has "already buried me" and I have to dig up the coffin he buried me in. He says the coffin is under the house where I live. He says I have to go into the crawlspace that is under the house and that I have to "dig a hole six feet deep." Only then will I be able to dig up the coffin and free myself. He says that it's a game, and the only way to win the game is to go into the crawlspace and dig.

I could really use some helpful advice. I feel like I'm going to be buried in coffin forever after I die, and no one will ever come to help me. The devil says "for all eternity" I'll be there. I will never get out. So in my head I imagine myself in this coffin and there's nothing I can do. I really dread what is going to happen to me after I die. The evil voice says that no one will look for me because God is going to create a clone of me. All my friends and family will think that the clone is me and will never realize that I'm buried alive under the house.

I used to be a happy person. I used to go to church and I liked it there. But now I haven't gone to church for almost a year because I have come to believe that Jesus hates me. The reason I've come to believe that Jesus hates me is I told a friend of mine that Jesus died for "glory" and that he didn't really die because he loved us. After I said that, a magical message appeared on my hand saying that Jesus is going to bury me forever. I feel like I blasphemed against the holy ghost by saying that Jesus died for glory and not because he loved us. So now I believe that the gospel doesn't apply to me anymore. I thought the crucifixion was a selfish act so now I can't be any part of Jesus' church.

The evil voice also makes all kinds of nasty jokes too. He says if you're buried alive, you can at least "think outside of the box." He also says if you want to have fun, "play dead." So I feel pretty hopeless about now.

The voice also says that I'm the "only one to go to hell." He says that I'm the only one who won't be forgiven. So the whole world will be rejoicing and I'll be buried in hell. So I feel really jealous of everyone else.

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
But I'm worried that it's really the devil himself.
It might be. Satan tells lies, negative lies so that you lose hope and feel despair. Tell him he is not welcome and you refuse to listen to him.

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well what do you think about Jesus Christ and His crucifixion now?
I know he did it to save mankind from sin. I was really upset when I said what I did. I wasn't thinking about the consequences.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I hear a voice in my head that says that it's the devil. It's a really nasty and evil voice that loves to torment me, so I really believe that it's the devil himself. I can't imagine a nastier voice. It's really bad. I'm currently taking medication for Schizophrenia because all my friends and family believe I'm Schizophrenic. But I'm worried that it's really the devil himself. The voice has been saying I'm "going to hell" for a long time. Even when I was a kid the voice told me I'm "going to hell."

Lately I've been really struggling. The evil voice says that Jesus is going to bury me alive forever. He says that is what he meant by "hell" when he told me I was "going to hell" as a kid. He says that Jesus has "already buried me" and I have to dig up the coffin he buried me in. He says the coffin is under the house where I live. He says I have to go into the crawlspace that is under the house and that I have to "dig a hole six feet deep." Only then will I be able to dig up the coffin and free myself. He says that it's a game, and the only way to win the game is to go into the crawlspace and dig.

I could really use some helpful advice. I feel like I'm going to be buried in coffin forever after I die, and no one will ever come to help me. The devil says "for all eternity" I'll be there. I will never get out. So in my head I imagine myself in this coffin and there's nothing I can do. I really dread what is going to happen to me after I die. The evil voice says that no one will look for me because God is going to create a clone of me. All my friends and family will think that the clone is me and will never realize that I'm buried alive under the house.

I used to be a happy person. I used to go to church and I liked it there. But now I haven't gone to church for almost a year because I have come to believe that Jesus hates me. The reason I've come to believe that Jesus hates me is I told a friend of mine that Jesus died for "glory" and that he didn't really die because he loved us. After I said that, a magical message appeared on my hand saying that Jesus is going to bury me forever. I feel like I blasphemed against the holy ghost by saying that Jesus died for glory and not because he loved us. So now I believe that the gospel doesn't apply to me anymore. I thought the crucifixion was a selfish act so now I can't be any part of Jesus' church.

The evil voice also makes all kinds of nasty jokes too. He says if you're buried alive, you can at least "think outside of the box." He also says if you want to have fun, "play dead." So I feel pretty hopeless about now.

The voice also says that I'm the "only one to go to hell." He says that I'm the only one who won't be forgiven. So the whole world will be rejoicing and I'll be buried in hell. So I feel really jealous of everyone else.

There are just two possibilities.

a) Maybe its really the devil attacking you. If that is the case, let every attack drive you to prayer. Satan hates it when people pray. He'd rather give up attacking you than cause you to pray.

b) Maybe its a mental health problem. Take the medicines available, share with your doctors what is happening with regard to each medicine.

There's no reason you can't do BOTH THINGS in order to cover all possible bases.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi,

Satan is THE liar. He gets first prize for lying. God is the Savior. He gets first prize for saving those of us who believe. If you once believed, you are safe and secure. Do you remember confessing Jesus as Savior? Check out the following:

John 3:16-17, John 5:24, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 8:1. Therein is the calm, confident assurance that because of your confession you are saved.

Don't recall your confession? Read it right now. Romans 10:8-13. Believe it, receive it, rejoice in it.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Hi snow tiger pleased to meet you. Yes you are Schizophrenic, like me, I also suffered for years from a voice and voices from the devil and know very well how that goes.

The trick is simple but very hard to do - don't believe anything this voice says - it never tells you the truth. Furthermore get yourself some medications to 'dull' the voice(s) and bring you some peace of mind.

I also advise you to take Niacin and 5-HTP as I found them both to be very helpful combating the voice(s).

The good news is you are not going to hell when you have faith in Christ but if you heed those lying voices, then, as you can see, you will end up in the (bottomless) pit, and things are no fun down there.

So please, please read the bible and get to know it inside out - heed what the bible says in the Spirit of love for God and neighbour. And so heed Jesus Christ growing in your heart, when you do that then in the end the devil and all his voices go away or you can resist them with God's truth.

Do take medications though. Don't think you can manage this without! Impossible!!! Those voices have driven me over the brink countless times and brought me incredible much grief. Many times I thought I could beat them with faith alone but each time I was overcome in the end. Now I know never to listen to those voices again but even now that can be hard, that is why I medicate the voice(s) away and guard my mind with God's Word to stay away from there. Life has been very much better since then.

Also please go and see a good councilor you need to understand how the devil gets into your head before you attempt to get him out.

Be warned Schizophrenia is a severe mental illness please take good heed against it and don't think you can learn to master that devil by himself or that you can go without medication and stay sane with those voices around.

Hearing Voices - Schizophrenia Schizoaffective Online - Symptoms, Treatments, Resources

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sharon0110

Nov 15, 2015
✟8,423.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know he did it to save mankind from sin. I was really upset when I said what I did. I wasn't thinking about the consequences

2 Corinthians 5:21 <-- take a look at that Bible verse. Jesus took that sin for you.

Begin to read the Bible and believe what it says about you.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 <-- this is something that only the might in God can solve. The best way to fight this is to hold onto God's Word and put on your armor. Ephesians 6:10-18

When that voice talks - DO NOT LISTEN. It does NOT matter what it is saying to you, the devil was a liar from the beginning, do not let him accuse you!

I have come to believe that Jesus hates me

I can tell you for a fact that that's a lie. Do you realize that before you even accepted Jesus as Savior, He loved you? Romans 5:8. And then progress towards Romans 8:38-39 and see that nothing can separate you from His love.

God loves you, and Jesus' blood flowed on Calvary for a situation such as this. It does not matter what you have done, because it's all about what JESUS DID.

HIS SACRIFICE IS ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOU STILL QUALIFY FOR IT.

Do not ever be deceived. Romans 10:9-13. Read this and keep it in your heart. Keep your faith in Jesus. When that voice speaks, speak the Word of God right back!

I hope this helps!

• Winner
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
2 Corinthians 5:21 <-- take a look at that Bible verse. Jesus took that sin for you.

Begin to read the Bible and believe what it says about you.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 <-- this is something that only the might in God can solve. The best way to fight this is to hold onto God's Word and put on your armor. Ephesians 6:10-18

When that voice talks - DO NOT LISTEN. It does NOT matter what it is saying to you, the devil was a liar from the beginning, do not let him accuse you!

I can tell you for a fact that that's a lie. Do you realize that before you even accepted Jesus as Savior, He loved you? Romans 5:8. And then progress towards Romans 8:38-39 and see that nothing can separate you from His love.

God loves you, and Jesus' blood flowed on Calvary for a situation such as this. It does not matter what you have done, because it's all about what JESUS DID.

HIS SACRIFICE IS ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOU STILL QUALIFY FOR IT.

Do not ever be deceived. Romans 10:9-13. Read this and keep it in your heart. Keep your faith in Jesus. When that voice speaks, speak the Word of God right back!

I hope this helps!
It does help! Thank you!

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It does help! Thank you!

The Word of God heeded in love for God and neighbour is a Sword that cuts the voice of the liar down and sets us free from its power over us.

The Living Word is where you are after. He is talking to me all the time and has taught me things to great to share like this but I assure you Jesus' Voice is very much better than the devil's. For Jesus Voice - always speaks the truth of the word and always brings us the power of the truth to demonstrate how true He really is while the liar uses confusion, incomprehension, darkness, guilt, shame, arrogance, pride, greed, dishonesty, deception and so much fear to harness us. Keep an eye out for his whiles, all burning emotions come from the evil voices and ought to be disregarded and all warm and lovely that truly is comes from God and brings good life, that is how you know fruits from thorns and thistles.

Good is never bad, but bad is bad and never good but uses good to make more bad - use this truth as your yardstick - and then measure God's love in Jesus Christ and see where you get.

Be of good courage.

An invitation to The Chosen.

God's Love will not take or will
you to conform to rules or demand
which imprison, enslave, burn or kill you.

God's Love will not pervert what's Good
The Lord loves truthfully Wise and Good.
True Love was, is and always will be Good!

In God's Love you are free to be right!
In His love everything is good proper and kind.
He loves all who love good and true to rule!

His Love is caring, providing, and sharing.
His Love always enjoys and protects good life.
His love rules even when bad life has being in us!

Hear Jesus call - 'Come join up with us all!
Leave whatever ties you down and be free
loving good life with all God's own to be.'

To the rest in your heart God's asks
how long will you tarry in the darkness?
Please leave such bad existence within.

For life must not, no never should, or would, or could,
be forceful, rude, prideful, arrogant, selfish, lustful
or otherwise be untrue to God's loving truth.

Neither should life be hurting or ill,
hungry, oppressed, despised, hated
or otherwise have existence in wrong.

Please hand your Bad Life over to Jesus
Humbly ask for His Good Life back in return
and go love God, self and neighbour with Joy.

The Church knows that Jesus is coming soon
All bad life will be our shameful past then,
so please leave your bad life while you can!

Love

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟327,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The odds of the devil himself whispering terrible things in your ear is highly unlikely. Odds are its a lower devil spirit of some kind. I think when you have an illness like schizophrenia it opens a pathway for devil spirits to oppress you even if you are a believer. It makes sense since when we are weak is when the enemy tends to come by and try to tempt us or harass us if we dont give in. So the best thing you can do is take your medication accept your illness and pray the evil spirit away and focus on something else. Know you are a child of God and the enemy can't harm you. He doesn't have that power over a child of God. Good luck.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Hey Snowtiger it's nice to meet you. I feel compassion for your situation and I know that the voices can really be tormenting and cause much much doubt and fear. The good news is there is a way out, and there is hope. Having someone to talk to, that can help lead you and guide you will help tremendously. Spiritual warfare is a tough battle, and sometimes it takes a little training, such as having scripture on hand to quote etc.

But more than anything I think its important to get to the root of the problem. When getting to the root of it, often times the situation can greatly improve over time, and with others can be instantly healed and taken care of. I hear you say that you said something you regret when you were younger and I suppose I wonder how old you were then?? And how old are you now??

While recently helping another lady, who had been tormented for 9 long years and she suffered alot of awful things.......Over a period of a few days we counseled together and finally after all my questions and listening to hear, it was like bells went off, she remembered things she had long long forgotten that had caused this problem.

Im in no way suggesting you quit your meds or that you are possessed. But it helps talking with someone and trying to get to the root of the issue. I will be praying for you and if you would like to talk I would be glad to help you out, just send me a personal message and we can chat. God bless you for HE loves you and cares for you greatly. He doesnt want you to suffer thru this. You can have a relationship with Him and He is forgiving, believing the devils lies can hook us, Jesus died for the cause of setting people free from bondage. Be blessed and hollar at me if you wanna talk about it. :angel:

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey Snowtiger it's nice to meet you. I feel compassion for your situation and I know that the voices can really be tormenting and cause much much doubt and fear. The good news is there is a way out, and there is hope. Having someone to talk to, that can help lead you and guide you will help tremendously. Spiritual warfare is a tough battle, and sometimes it takes a little training, such as having scripture on hand to quote etc.

But more than anything I think its important to get to the root of the problem. When getting to the root of it, often times the situation can greatly improve over time, and with others can be instantly healed and taken care of. I hear you say that you said something you regret when you were younger and I suppose I wonder how old you were then?? And how old are you now??

While recently helping another lady, who had been tormented for 9 long years and she suffered alot of awful things.......Over a period of a few days we counseled together and finally after all my questions and listening to hear, it was like bells went off, she remembered things she had long long forgotten that had caused this problem.

Im in no way suggesting you quit your meds or that you are possessed. But it helps talking with someone and trying to get to the root of the issue. I will be praying for you and if you would like to talk I would be glad to help you out, just send me a personal message and we can chat. God bless you for HE loves you and cares for you greatly. He doesnt want you to suffer thru this. You can have a relationship with Him and He is forgiving, believing the devils lies can hook us, Jesus died for the cause of setting people free from bondage. Be blessed and hollar at me if you wanna talk about it. :angel:

Dear Solomon's Porch. Thank you for your message. I don't think I can do private messages yet. I think I need to have 20 posts.

To answer your question, I think it was a few years ago that I blasphemed against the crucifixion. I'm 33 now. It was after I said that Jesus died for glory and not for love that I saw a message on my hand saying that Jesus is going to bury me.

I'm really worried about things lately. The voices in my head have said that I'm going to die this Saturday (the 4th), and then I'm going to hell, and hell is a coffin that is buried under my house.

I wish that I had gotten spiritual help sooner. I feel like Jesus hates me. I feel like God also hates me. So I feel like there is really nothing I can do. If God wants me to go to hell, how can I fight back against that? I've tried giving all of my money to charity multiple times, but the evil voice in my head just laughs at me. He says that you need to do more than just give your money away to be saved. He says "Go ahead and give your money away. You're still going."

So I'm not sure what I can do to be saved. I used to go to church, but I haven't gone in almost a year now. I feel like hell is my destiny and I can't get out of it in any way.

The evil voice says, "Just go under the house and dig six feet deep." However, I live with my parents and my parents have told me they don't want me to dig under the house. So I don't know what I can do.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Solomon's Porch. Thank you for your message. I don't think I can do private messages yet. I think I need to have 20 posts.

To answer your question, I think it was a few years ago that I blasphemed against the crucifixion. I'm 33 now. It was after I said that Jesus died for glory and not for love that I saw a message on my hand saying that Jesus is going to bury me.

I'm really worried about things lately. The voices in my head have said that I'm going to die this Saturday (the 4th), and then I'm going to hell, and hell is a coffin that is buried under my house.

I wish that I had gotten spiritual help sooner. I feel like Jesus hates me. I feel like God also hates me. So I feel like there is really nothing I can do. If God wants me to go to hell, how can I fight back against that? I've tried giving all of my money to charity multiple times, but the evil voice in my head just laughs at me. He says that you need to do more than just give your money away to be saved. He says "Go ahead and give your money away. You're still going."

So I'm not sure what I can do to be saved. I used to go to church, but I haven't gone in almost a year now. I feel like hell is my destiny and I can't get out of it in any way.
Here is my email address rutufenf@gmail.com
If you will email me I will see what we can do, OK?
You gonna be alright!!
Send me an email....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm really worried that by saying Jesus died for glory that I blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, so there is no forgiveness for me.

Is there any hope for me yet?

My dear brother if you are worried that you sinned against the holy Spirit then you haven't! onestly true. Somone who has sinned against the Holy Spirit has done so by denying the forgiveness of sins through Jesus after he or she has been enlightened to His Glory by His Spirit. So if you have met Jesus in real life and then deny Him the right to save you then you sin against the holy Spirit not otherwise.

It sounds to me that you are overcome by the false prophet - this voice/thoughts in your mind that speculate about your future and/or predicts it, never heed him he is a liar. When you believe the false prophet then the Dragon accuser comes into play - as you can see in your life - the accuser Dragon is the truth of our deeds in lies so we best not heed him when it comes to doing right or wrong. The accuser never tells us things truthfully for he is lair and the father of all lies. Rather faith in the blood of Christ will set you free from the power of the false prophet. Believe nothing apart of wh if you dare let Jesus expose them. . The Word of God clearly speaks to us when we read it in love for God, ourself and our neighbour - to heed God's loving truth - THAT IS THE ONLY COMMANDMENT! If you hear the Word of God speak in any other way to you then you are not heeding the Truth of Christ but the truth of your own lies and they will all burn up and bring desolations and other forms of anti-Christ spirituality. - where you are denied the right to be child of God because of your sins and the sacrifice of Jesus has no power to save you - or where God doesn't exist so you don't have to worry about what He thinks or says - either way you'll end up in the fire heeding such crap.

Best get on your knees brother and confess to Jesus that you have heard about Him about have told lies about Him because you were lied to yourself and that you are sincerely sorry about that. And after that pick up the bible and open Psalm 51 and pray it with a sincere heart aloud to Jesus

here give it a try; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbILLkOmLdc; and see what He does and say in response to that.

After that curse that false prophet in your mind each time he attacks you with his crap about sinning against the Holy Spirit and keep doing that until Christ cuts him down for good, after that you will be a changed man I promise you.

Many blessings your way.

Saved a Sinner
Many are abhorred about my sins
they are red like scarlet!
All my life I endeavoured to stop sinning
but I failed miserably
I'm a sinner at heart.

I called out to Jesus to save me from my sins
He said I stand at the door and knock
Dine with Jesus for a good time
completely forgiveness
the apple of God's eye to be.

How is this even possible you may wonder?
A sinner saved by Jesus' grace alone?
Confidant that evil will die
and good life will be raised
on the last Day.

Let the wicked be wicked still, they don't change
but let the righteous be righteous still
The Chosen elected before time began
to be God's very offspring
many making one all in all.

Upvote 0

JesusForAll

Apr 15, 2017
Mid-West
✟10,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow brother, you are an amazing person and you are being lied to by the enemy! Don't believe what you're being told by these 'voices'. You are worth everything to God, you have worth in the eyes of God. The simple fact that you are even posting with concern shows that the Spirit is convicting you about it which shows that God is working in you.

God does love you and will not let anything or anyone take you from Him, it just cannot happen, it's a sure thing to abide in Him. If you have Christ in you, if you abide in Him then you have everything for you and nothing can stand against it. The devil lies, he manifests in the flesh to deceive and destroy. We live by the Spirit and not the flesh. Our carnal mind is in the flesh but was crucified with Christ. The carnal mind wars against God using the lusts and pleasures of this world which is where the enemy operates. We can live by the Spirit or the flesh, it's free will. You are greater than the evil working against you. Believe it, hope for the will of God to be made fully manifest in you because it's already been done. The devil was defeated on cross, satan is death, he was defeated. When you abide in Christ doing His will then the devil will flee.

I'm not a perfect guy and I fall back into the flesh by going after the pleasures of the world sometimes but God convicts me and it's up to me to stop and turn back to Him. That doesn't mean I'm not tempted in the flesh to turn away from God it just means my eyes are to be set on Him to live towards Him. You see, God is forgiving and merciful and gives grace to us because of what Jesus did for us. Jesus offered Himself as the sacrifice to fulfill the need that death commanded from the fall of man, but Jesus died for ALL mankind. We've been restored to God. Know that Chrianity is not a religion, it's a relationship with the Father through Jesus. We are set apart from the world, we are unique. People should know us by the fruit we manifest of the Spirit.

Scripture tells us we are in spiritual battles with the enemy all the time, we war against spiritual things not flesh, not persons but the spiritual wickedness behind the flesh manifesting in the flesh. Prayer is powerful and satan has no choice but to obey because he has no power now that death was defeated on the cross. You are in Christ so you have that power in you too, the power of Christ, believe it!

Have some other Christians you are around pray over you and pray for you. Brother, if need be I will pray over you and I will be praying for you. Don't drink the kool-aid that the devil is serving up, all he can do is offer it to you, he can't force it on you. He wants you to believe you are lost, he wants you to fear, to have anxiety, to hate, to turn from God, he wants to destroy you but he can only dangle it in front of you and wait for you to bite. Good news!, Even if you have bitten, satan has no real hold on you. All he can do is try to blind you from turning back to God. And once Holy Spirit shows you what is wrong, you are free to turn back to God. The unforgivable sin is blaspheming the Spirit, which is, to consciously turn away from Him fully knowing Him and being convicted by the Holy Spirit that you're not obeying God. You will always be free to turn back to God, there is no condemnation in Christ for those who turn to Him. You are everything to God! In Love!

Last edited:
Upvote 0