ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I have had a number of visions about the Russians and those connected recently.

1. I did not see how, but saw the Russians were responsible for bringing down the plane which carried the Polish President and other Polish VIPs.

They did this to spread a message of fear against other nations who would understand that they did this and understand they could do this anytime they want to: get a plane down, regardless of the security.

The Russians have as well a long history of using intimidation to make people "forget" horrors their people have been responsible of in the past.

THISDAY ONLINE / Nigeria news / African views on global news

That spot is reserved for the burial of Polish Kings. But this time, it was a tragic toll to announce the death of the top elite crop of Poland including its President, Lech Kaczynski, his wife, Maria and 95 other prized Polish officials. Indeed, it was another global tragedy when the airplane carrying the 97 persons crashed into the Katyn forest. And the Polish have been grieving. Perhaps aside the huge human loss of the second World War, Poland has not known a deeper grief. A crash that ravished the first eleven of a nation’s military, politics, executive and legislative arms of government, church, etc cannot but be a consumptive crash.
And that was why all over Warsaw, and other parts of the country, the pall of a nation in mourning was visible last week - half-mast flags, flowers and candles on major streets, black ribbons taped on windows and public buildings etc.
The tragedy reeks of irony. The ill-fated trip, in the first place was to commemorate the killing of about 22,000 polish soldiers by the NKVD—the Soviet Secret Police, in 1940. The mindless killing of the Polish soldiers has strained the relationship of both countries for seven decades.
The site of the crash is just about the same spot where the soldiers were killed, prompting the description of the site to be a cursed place of “horrible symbolism”.

[The details given to the press are fake, about how the plane crashed. Typical diplomatic lying to cover an investigation and hide suspicion.]

2. That people have not known how has spread a lot of panic. I saw Obama being advised not to fly to the Polish President's funeral because he was advised - or advisors saw - that they were not safe until and unless they figure out how the Russians "did it".

[My sense here on reflection is they had a kill switch on their foreign sold, Russian made planes. Maybe not to every country. This can be triggered from the ground to cause engine failure.]

3. Russia has long been engaged in "wink-wink" assassinations. They have a long history with these satellite nations around them. These nations are very aware of how Russia can be.

Because of the timing of the Iceland Volcano, which was by God, and not by men... the Russians were practically alone at the Polish President's funeral. Everyone else had a plausible reason why they could not go. The Russians were alone with some nations they could pressure: especially the Ukrainian President.

The Ukrainian President is on the far left here at the funeral. The Russian is on the far right. The Ukrainian President knows what the Russians did and is at that time under pressure to sign an important contract for the Russians:

OB-IE820_13pola_D_20100418090447.jpg

The Russians pressured through intimidation the Ukrainians to bend to their will on a treasonous contract using this Polish President airplane shoot down to make secure a naval base the Russians have on the Black Sea.

Story on Ukraine President signing treasonous deal for Russians to keep naval base, Ukrainians protesting:

Thousands protest Russia-Ukraine deal - CNN.com

This was a major reason why the Russians have gone so far this time.

Story on how the Russians are strong arming the investigation, even getting the black box from the crash site:

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2010/04/24/world/international-us-russia-poland-crash.html

(Note, the story mentions at the bottom. This completely compromises the investigation. Notice the diplomatic statements from both countries belie the real suspicion and knowledge going on. Few better liars then diplomats doing their job ignorant of the real details. Their lies are "real" because they are ignorant of the truth.)

When browsing news stories on this, the first page that comes up from Google News has been hacked, by Russian hackers:

Why the Polish plane crash is called "Katyn 2"

GlobalPost - Patrice Dabrowski - ‎Apr 14, 2010‎
... similar to that of the head of the Polish government-in-exile, Wladyslaw Sikorski, who perished in a mysterious airplane crash near Gibraltar in 1943? ...

All of this is extremely bad and will lead to horrible international events.

Nations have to repent of using such vile tactics against each other, or they face judgment from God.

The unbelief of people is sickening. They totally do not rely on God for anything. Many nations see what the Russians have done here and are learning from it. It is a fountain of evil.

My sense is God allowed the cloud (sign of "billows of smoke in the Heavens") to help trap them into their evil direction so they can be destroyed. [That is, the wicked among them.]

I think people have relied so much on technology, weapons, cunning... they really end up not even knowing God exists. It is an elaborate setup. The entire reason for them to be raised up in such unbelief is just so God can demonstrate His power through them. This is also so they can be controlled and kept in check as more believers start to wake up.

We wasted enough resources on Russia and the old evil Russian way of thinking that believes in such satanic methods. They caused the US and the world vast harm doing these wicked things for decades. This is just a setup for them, those among them who have not repented but glorified this evil, that they may repent.

I do not sense the Russians who have repented of these things in the past are in any jeopardy.

But those who are standing in this way are in grave jeopardy, they and everyone they know. They have been allowed to do this so God may punish and expose them, that the world may know God is real and is set against the evil of unbelievers and their hard hearts.

Last edited:

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Reminds me of My Fellow Americans (1996)

Plot synopsis sounds off.

I did not create this story, however.

I do not like stating the unbelievable, but have learned in patience that these things always prove themselves out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Reminds me of My Fellow Americans (1996)

It actually is not unlike this season's 24. Which is uncanny.

But, fact is these planes have these remote kill switches on them. Russia planted them on these planes they sold. If these are found - which is not difficult to do, they have a receiving component that turns on when the engine is on - then it would look very much like Russia brought down that Polish plane.

Which they did.

Inserting trojan hardware and software into components being sold to foreign countries is not new.

Russia's problem is people have already detected these components, but they did not do anything because they did not believe they would ever use it.

Russia's real problem right now is removing all of those components from all of the other planes they sold before someone goes public with this.

What happens if this goes public?

Talk about sitting on a volcano.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Wouldn't it be nice if we could get a list of all the trojan uglies that are in products, and it would be posted at the entry of Walmart, or in Consumer Reports, or on Amazon's home page.
Buy this digital picture frame only if you don't mind...

Intelligence agencies are not in the business of producing product for the general public.

This is not bad, as there are severe diplomatic concerns to consider, and if they shut down everything they see they are often shutting down paths where by they can learn more.

It gets to be a very disordered web, however, so great evil can be missed because intelligence agencies do not operate under the mandate as law enforcement agencies. There are such things as "the CIA has to report any federal crimes to the appropriate agency", but these are limited for what nations do, they often do which is not under federal jurisdiction. Nevermind even that Truman created the CIA (CIG) saying, "I need some agency I can control and who reports to me because the State Department tells me nothing".

After all, if spies are detected or black operations, they want to hide the fact that they are detected so they can secretly run them as they wish. Covert manipulation goes hand in hand with covert "surveillance" -- where "surveillance" might be denoted as any form of detection whatsoever.

Sometimes that may mean watching people or running bad information against them, it may mean tracking down deeper networks from that, or it may mean turning people. It often may give diplomatic edges behind the scenes. And it may mean that exposure can ruin the fragile global economic web we have here.

Oddly, as I was writing, this parallels 24 this season: Jack Bauer became aware Russia was really behind a would be terrorist attack on US soil but the President was driven to cover that up so a peace agreement could be made with an Iran like state.

In the papers I have noted that Russia has claimed they have charitably given Ukraine far more then the Ukraine has given them in this naval base-gas deal... but of course, diplomats lie and when they are not lying consciously they are surely being lied to.

People do not get that matters are covered up constantly by governments and corporations with an eye to always giving the public what they think they should see. Our own government has a long history of doing this, to our own downfall for it goes against the righteous laws of our country.

(I am not, however, saying this has always been done with bad intent, by no means. But because of ignorance or lack of knowledge - though the zeal may have been in the right direction - evil resulted.)

(Nor am I saying diplomatic and national matters are so simple these days, though abiding by righteous laws will be made simple and mandated, I am sure when the darkness that covers the earth is dispersed and secrets no longer are kept.)

In the dens of intelligence and nation keeping, I am sure as there are many who have strove valiantly with good secrets they long to be known, so are those who have striven with dark secrets. As it is written, 'those who are good come to the light so that their good deeds might be shown', and 'those who are wicked hate the light and flee from it so that their evil might not be exposed'.

It is in those realms above all, perhaps, where such a dichotomy might be seen: there and as well with victim and victor, for who else knows the longing of their righteousness being found but the righteous victims? And who else knows the dread of their shame being discovered but the wicked who trample the weak?

So, too have many strove in secret doing grandly righteous deeds, under the guise of intelligence or other secret systems; and many have likewise strove in secret doing grandly wicked deeds.

One wishes to be shown up for what they are and have labored so painfully for so long in; the other has the deep desire of confession even as they strive with all their being to escape detection.

I have written tonight much of the world as a bow being pulled back, because of the mangling of creation, where the tension gives it great force, desire to come back and be restored. But it is also true with those who hold grave guilt, their need for confession is as deep as their guilt. Likewise, those who hold great good secrets, their desire to be rewarded is terrific.

Though these things all tie in together, it is useful to note.

All who have been righteous know the great weight of secrets, for the righteous heart is hidden from the world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0