ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This is a "light" vision I had the other day. Meaning it was a picture, or series of pictures which came to me and I believe to be inspired. I used to not consider these as they were not "full blown alternate reality" type. Until one series very accurately predicted events of a severe nature in my life. I always considered these in the sense they influence me, as any word of God does which comes to our hearts...

In this, I was walking by a lake here and saw people like many different kinds of plants and saw a hand picking them. It was explained to me that people are of many types and they are picked at just the right time for the type of person they are. For some this is early. For some this is late. That is death.

I thought then about how Paul described us as seeds, how there are seeds of varying types. A seed goes into the ground and comes up through the earth, growing, becoming a plant until it is full grown and bears fruit.

I saw that when wondering about death and the first resurrection.

I wondered about connecting the two: if we grow as plants of varying types who yield fruit at varying times, if our ripeness is at varying times, how does this fit into the seed metaphor of death and resurrection?

But, all I got was the above. If the answer is in there, I am unaware of it.

I saw the peoples like gardens, not organized so men could see it, but organized so God could see it. One type here, one type there, groups here, groups there. Many scattered about. But, all organized and perfect, just not able to be seen from down on the ground. But able to be seen from up above, in Heaven, in the eyes of the Gardener.

[This was, maybe, two days ago, evening. I felt I had to post this detail for someone.]