U.S
✟23,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ive been waiting for many years to get a bf/husband and its been rough! Anyways this morning when i was resting, I saw a stop sign at my apartments in a vision that had the name of the guy i am talking to/like and the stop sign was GREEN. I didnt understand it at first and thought maybe i needed to 'slow down' since it was a stop sign and it was green....but then the revelation came to me later. The green color is 'go' for my direction to [insert guys name] for a relationship and the shape of the sign; a stop sign means my trial of lonliness is coming to an END. Any ways I dont get ever get visions so this is new to me. Hopfully i am acurate with all that is happening right now but I dont want to second guess or doubt what God has been doing. Ive been struggling with doubt for a while, but the vision was true and the revelation seems right, prayers for guidance would be apreciated. Thankyou!

Reactions: Romans 8

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This Thread Has Been Moved

231058_ae34cf80d551c8320b3af617454a6170.jpg

We are moving this thread to a section where it is a better fit. This particular topic belongs in the Spiritual Gift's sub-forum, Sign Gifts. Please continue your discussion here.

Upvote 0