Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hello members and lurkers here at christianforums.com...
i've been excited recently by a quirky little digital concept.

i've imagined a small box bursting at the seams with lollipops of all flavours and colors... even a couple different sizes :)

as a free gift i would like to make available to you all... please post and let us all know what sort of flavour you have chosen.

originally i wanted to personaly offer a digi-lolli to each and every new member of the forums... but there are so many new members (which pleases my heart :) ) that i don't want to miss anyone. You are ALL welcome to a lollipop... just like the grace of God i promise not to run out of digi-lolli's ;)

i've had the opportunity to send out a couple via pm and i've given a couple on threads too... thank you Martin for starting the concept, and encouraging me to make them available.

this may be too playful for some... but i want everyone to know that they are eagerly expected at this forum, and this is another way to show that hospitality :D plus suckers taste really really good, and it's always nice to be given one.

the obvious flavors are here... but dig into the box and i'm sure you'll find your favorite flavour (even if it's weird, like salmon or something? :D )

we have raspberry, strawbery, cherry, orange, banana, kiwi, caramel, chocolate (with and without soft fudge center), apple, bubblegum, cinnamon... and more...

What is your favorite all time sucker flavour? :D

Blynn

Jan 15, 2002
✟22,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
What a cute idea. :)

Blueberry is my favorite.

I like them my kids like them and we all get a kick out of our mouths turning blue. The trouble is your mouth stays blue for quite awhile so you have to have one if your not planning on going anywhere. :D

God bless,
Roberta

Upvote 0

Martin

Senior Veteran
Jan 13, 2002
Rochdale
Visit site
✟11,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I'll have strawberry please....

It reminds me of pleasant summers - warm days, lazin' in a deck chair, the buzzing of the bees, the sound of a trickling brook, the "whack" of tennis balls on tennis rackets and a bowl full of strawberries and fresh cream...Hmmm!

Upvote 0

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
*stuffing even more digi-lolli's into the plentiful box*
wow, thank you all for taking a lolli, it is more blessed to give than to receive, and it pleases me that you're all so receptive...
blynn enjoy that blueberry!
Martin, strawbery eh?
solo, apricot, that is a new lollipop flavour for me... i wonder if any others will pick one of those?
MizD, strawberry, my pleasure ;)
suenelson gets the big blue razzberry, thats a crazy flavour, i didn't even know it was in the box :D
cherubim, another strawberry given... you can come back as often as you wish... everyone can, cause this lolli box will be everfull... *with mit fulls of lolli's* ;)
supermagdelena (apple) and bgoh (mango) i hope you both enjoy!
God bless you all in Jesus Name...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Josiah

Super suction ears away!
Jan 20, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟716.00
I CAN'T TASTE MINE!!! :(

Attachments

• larryv.jpg
    larryv.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 51
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"strawberry mixed with chocolate flavour" for sure, enjoy blessed-one and solo66man.
gene, my pleasure, what flavour did ya get? ;)
welcome to the forum sparkette, i'm sure i can say on behalf of everyone here that we are really glad you've dropped in, and i hope you post and post and post (and eat digi-lolli's too :D )
God bless you as you bless this forum with your support and presence!!!
morning josiah, great pic... all i can say is you should probably take that digi-wrapper off of your digi-lolli and try again :D
*marmaladePRO unwraps another strawberry chocolate for himself... illustrating to josian how to get the candy from inside the wrapper... :D " there, mmmmmm, that is good, Praise God!

EVERYONE can step up and enjoy, there's no limit here! :p

Upvote 0

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
*I GOT TO GIVE AWAY A SALMON DIGI-LOLLI!!!* :D

"I'm not sure what a digital lollipop is, so how about chocolate salmon
Actually I'm partial to dark cherry "
thank you IndyCision, and welcome to the forums...!!!

Upvote 0