Virginia mom says activists threatened to 'curb stomp' her for speaking out against LGTB curriculum

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟272,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's bad enough that she was threatened with physical harm. What's even worse is what happened to this guy (later in the same article) :

article said:
Scott Mineo, another Loudoun County parent, told WJLA that activists "went after" his job.

"They referred me to the FBI, IRS, and DHS all because they don’t like my opinion," he said. "They're probably going to sit back and celebrate the fact that I'm unemployed. I'm having a hard time finding a job. And who knows what's next with the IRS and the FBI? I don't know. But they've done more than just put me out of a job. It's impacting my family, my kids."

Provided that the government's alphabet agencies actually pitch in with the extreme sexoloonies, that comes down to nothing more than a police state: say the wrong thing, think the wrong thing, and you're either on your way to a concentration camp or a soviet gulag.

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟119,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
It's bad enough that she was threatened with physical harm. What's even worse is what happened to this guy (later in the same article) :

Provided that the government's alphabet agencies actually pitch in with the extreme sexoloonies, that comes down to nothing more than a police state: say the wrong thing, think the wrong thing, and you're either on your way to a concentration camp or a soviet gulag.

I am sure it is mostly peaceful stomping .... Just like the mostly peaceful protests that destroyed many hundreds of businesses not to mention death and injuries to many .... But they were mostly peaceful

• Agree
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0