Views on the centrist views that are prevalent among racial supremacists...

Lik3

Nov 21, 2011
South Carolina
✟94,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Interesting, since many Afrocentrists claim the same thing. Black people took part in the rise of Rome, the glories of Greece, and even the empires within China and Japan as well. The Jomon and the origins of China were a black African people. Could they be? Afrocentrism at least in the US is or can be racist and is also about lies, or when the truth about our history is convenient. How about both groups leave the lies alone and tell the truth? The Eurocentric racist view is that of the Semitic Assyrians and Sumerians and the North African ancient Egyptians looked more European. That is the reason why Egypt has risen to great heights.

They even minimize the Nubians, if even mention them at all. Also, look at the Portuguese..either the Portuguese are mulattoes (being a mulatto isn't a bad thing, but that term is considered offensive here in the United States or because of racist views of the time) or because of heavy mixing with blacks, they were no longer the great empire they once were. It is all a big mess of lies, lies, and more racist lies.

That is the sad thing. Africa, Brazil, the Caribbean, Colombia, and the US have large black populations if not in some areas majorities. How come black people in all of our areas are either demeaned, lied to, or stereotyped? The Nubians and the Ethiopians who would be considered black in the US, actually accomplished something. Black people can do more than just sports, comedy, and entertainment, but that is mostly usually the exposure we in the black African diaspora get.

Except for maybe very few like Oprah, most of us black Americans are either upper or middle class. However, it is true that a disproportionate number of us are among the poor considering we only make up between 10-15% of the population. Racist supremacists need to be exposed as the liars that they are. What is wrong with being black and telling black people the truth about the accomplishments around the world about black people like we are taught like white people? Correct me if I am wrong.

My view is that both Afrocentrists (at least a few of them) as well as the Eurocentrists (at least some of them) could easily poison the minds of many people. Afrocentrism and Eurocentrism at their worst are a bunch of lies. How is it that black empires such as Mali, Songhai, and Axum are rarely mentioned despite the fact that black people truly had something to do with ruling or benefited from the rules of those places? Also, how is it that Marco Polo and other Europeans who were explorers at least were familiar with North and black Africans and East Asians already long before 500 years ago?

Afrocentrism and even Eurocentrism at its very best can be a teachable, truthful thing, dependent upon the teacher. Afrocentrism and Eurocentric professors can teach the truth about history without using racist rhetoric. Sadly, I didn't help matter being such a critic. I should correct myself. Some of which is Afrocentrism and Eurocentrism can be and is built on false, racist, supremacist, centrist (in not in a good way) information. It also doesn't help when many schools and media reports don't always focus on history especially of the black African diaspora in a rather racist, stereotypical way. The fact that racism is a reason why so many people are refusing to see the truth because of the centric views that are racist or supremacists.

So, what are your own views on the centric views of history not based on anything dealing with any truth, but from a white or black supremacist or racist point of view? Do you agree or disagree with my points of view?

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What I get tired of is the constant quest for attention from all the groups,i have ancestors who did things,those things have nothing to do with me,i get or should get no credit if they were good or blame if they were bad.

I am an individual and responsible for myself and how I live my life in the time and place I live in,as a Christian I am not to be proud of anything,how much more so for things I had nothing to do with.

The bible says that ALL have sinned and fallen short,history is nothing but a confirmation of this fact,all have played and continue to play a role in what God will eventually put an end to.

Reactions: Lik3
Upvote 0

Ken Behrens

Sep 5, 2016
Milford, Delaware, USA
Visit site
✟32,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Moses' wife was black. The first person specifically mentioned to have the gospel preached to him in private was the Ethiopian eunuch, who was black. People who don't look for it don't find it, so they don't talk about it. Most people are like Tuli, looking at God's plan rather than skin color. That's why it seems we don't hear about it. I agree with you, that it would not be out of place for someone to start tabulating all the mentions of black people doing important things in history, just to balance the leger.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As Martin Luther said, people must be evaluated on content of character and subsequent behavior and not on physical appearance.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

• Informative
Upvote 0

Lik3

Nov 21, 2011
South Carolina
✟94,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I agree with all of you. I would personally like to live in a godly world where people are judged only by who they are and not what they look like, genetics, or how they identify themselves. One day, that will happen, but as long as sin is in the world, there are many people who have no clue how to judge people by other than how they identify themselves, on their genes, and on their physical appearance. They do care and pass judgment accordingly, no matter how much money they make or how much intelligence they have.

As a black person, I know that racial supremacy (which is demon-inspired, imo) does exist and it has permeated every area of our lives. Racial supremacy is an ill of every society and for many reasons, or not, we have centrist, racist views of history taught to the masses and centrist media narratives. What about the lack of study about the Chinese Empire and not just African empires outside of ancient Egypt? Hawaii before the Europeans came and later on because of the US Hawaii became a state. While people need to be taught as to why racial supremacy and centrist views of any kind exists.

I believe that if we didn't have a centrist view of history, then the history of an empire, a nation, and their peoples would probably be presented in a more concise, clearer light, especially to our kids. For example, according to sources, many people are taught that between 10 and 15 million Sub Saharan Africans were brought over to the New World, where over a million or more have died. This has been considered a "white"-washed telling of history told by white people to limit the full scope of how hard and how painful the memories of our Sub Saharan African ancestors that have reached our shores.

Then there is another view of slavery where there have not been a "white"-washing of history. In this view, the other view smack of white supremacy and it is just a way for white people to feel just a "tiny" bit more comfortable and feel less guilt about what happened hundreds of years ago because it is not happening today. After all, don't white people have different views about race than black people for they have had the opportunities that at one time, black people didn't have. If there weren't centrist views, then probably there would be less division between the two views.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I agree with all of you. I would personally like to live in a godly world where people are judged only by who they are and not what they look like, genetics, or how they identify themselves. One day, that will happen, but as long as sin is in the world, there are many people who have no clue how to judge people by other than how they identify themselves, on their genes, and on their physical appearance. They do care and pass judgment accordingly, no matter how much money they make or how much intelligence they have.

As a black person, I know that racial supremacy (which is demon-inspired, imo) does exist and it has permeated every area of our lives. Racial supremacy is an ill of every society and for many reasons, or not, we have centrist, racist views of history taught to the masses and centrist media narratives. What about the lack of study about the Chinese Empire and not just African empires outside of ancient Egypt? Hawaii before the Europeans came and later on because of the US Hawaii became a state. While people need to be taught as to why racial supremacy and centrist views of any kind exists.

I believe that if we didn't have a centrist view of history, then the history of an empire, a nation, and their peoples would probably be presented in a more concise, clearer light, especially to our kids. For example, according to sources, many people are taught that between 10 and 15 million Sub Saharan Africans were brought over to the New World, where over a million or more have died. This has been considered a "white"-washed telling of history told by white people to limit the full scope of how hard and how painful the memories of our Sub Saharan African ancestors that have reached our shores.

Then there is another view of slavery where there have not been a "white"-washing of history. In this view, the other view smack of white supremacy and it is just a way for white people to feel just a "tiny" bit more comfortable and feel less guilt about what happened hundreds of years ago because it is not happening today. After all, don't white people have different views about race than black people for they have had the opportunities that at one time, black people didn't have. If there weren't centrist views, then probably there would be less division between the two views.

I once went to a dentist in Chicago and he went out of his way to make the procedure especially painful.
Kept me going back for a week. Then he suddenly accused me concerning the Spanish Inquisition against the Jews. I guess I was somehow supposed to be walking around feeling guilty over what some of my ancestors might have done to some of his if indeed they personally did anything at all. After all, the vast majority of people in Spain were not in charge of the Inquisition. Yet this fellow held me personally accountable and deserving of a painful retribution at his hands..

• Informative
Upvote 0