Vietnam Veterans, What is your oppinion of Kerry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunny

Remnant
Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟35,162.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT BUSH
11-02-04
wallpoem.gif

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟30,452.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think Hillary woudl make a good VP, not sure the country is ready for her as President.

Another four years of Neo-Con leadership, I can't help but wonder what new fears will be conjured up by 2008 to insure the American people continue to live in fear.

Upvote 0
K

Key Peninsula Redneck

ACougar said:
I think Hillary woudl make a good VP, not sure the country is ready for her as President.

Another four years of Neo-Con leadership, I can't help but wonder what new fears will be conjured up by 2008 to insure the American people continue to live in fear.

The vast right-wing conspiracy woman as any elected position! :eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gunny

Remnant
Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟35,162.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Saruman said:
My dad was in Vietnam. He doesn't like Kerry, like me, but I don't think its from that. I hate how they dig up dirt on everyone. Voters should focus on issues of today.
How true. Kerry, utilized his time in Vietnam during the DNC to promote that he would be a strong Commander in Chief. Also, he spent fifty-six seconds talking about his twenty years in the Senate. Neither one of his "past" experiences allowed him to accomplish his long sought after quest to become President.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.