Video: Watch what happens when a Catholic priest tries to pray the Rosary at a...

MoreCoffee

Repentance works.
Jan 8, 2011
Near the flying spaghetti monster
✟57,848.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The picketers were a crowd in a bad mood - that is why they were picketing. That the priest was shouted at is bad.

That a calm speaker can abuse others is also possible and bad, take the time to listen and watch this:

Gay Marriage is Treason! - YouTube

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
amazing how 'tolerant' the extreme far left is....it's ok to be a bigot against Christ apparently and priests, but intolerance of the gay lifestyle is afforded a priest or faithful Christian no quarter....sigh

Upvote 0

princess_ballet

Senior Veteran
Jul 8, 2003
Michigan
✟16,089.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Seriously, does nobody have a phone that does these things? Everything is a photo op now.

No kidding, Michie.

From the looks of the video, the guy was just taping some of the protesting and came upon the priest.

Why does everything have to be a set up????

Even if it was, the reaction by that crowd was completely out of line and completely hypocritical.

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Seriously, does nobody have a phone that does these things?

True story: I own a dopeass IPhone 4 or whatever.

Also true: it fell out of my breast pocket into a fresh mound of liquid-ish turkey poop earlier today. The neo-homesteader life is a glamourous one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The way he is treated is horrible. If I would have been part of that picket line and saw him walking with us praying I wouldnt have been sure if he was with the picketers or not. I would have been appreciative that he was praying for us.

As far as that other video that MoreCoffee posted, I actually have no problem with it. Do I disagree with it? Yes, but I find it a very well said speach.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,646,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
True story: I own a dopeass IPhone 4 or whatever.
I've been considering one myself. Not that I really need it though.

Also true: it fell out of my breast pocket into a fresh mound of liquid-ish turkey poop earlier today. The neo-homesteader life is a glamourous one.

Ain't it though? But it is satisfying a far as the neo-homesteader life goes.
We have wild turkey here. They are a riot to watch.

Upvote 0

MoreCoffee

Repentance works.
Jan 8, 2011
Near the flying spaghetti monster
✟57,848.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
oh my those women are just horrid looking. Especially the loud one trying drown out the priest that acts like a man. Did a bulldozer hit her face? where has femininity gone these days
My my, how profound :p:p:p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
oh my those women are just horrid looking. Especially the loud one trying drown out the priest that acts like a man. Did a bulldozer hit her face? where has femininity gone these days

Attacking the way someone looks is always a good way to show that you're up for a serious debate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums