Video, Noah's Flood: Global or Regional?

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Facebook sends me video's of all kinds and this is one of them. I believe the whole earth was flooded. What do you think?

I think its pretty straightforward. God said that He would the earth with water. I've stood on the edge of the Grand Canyon. It was sea bed at one time. It's high enough that it affects breathing until you get used to it. There are many marine fossils that have been found at high altitudes, including the Himalayas.
And yes, on top of Mount Everest.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Facebook sends me video's of all kinds and this is one of them. I believe the whole earth was flooded. What do you think?

I believe that "The whole Earth" refers to all four horizons and the known land at the time and the known population at the time. So all the known land, all the known mountains, and all the known people of the time were flooded. Since they didn't have airplanes, people had not traveled around the world. Where people didn't exist was not considered part of the world.

• Informative
Reactions: bling
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

The science god denies young earth. Nothing is taught to verify when humans lived about 900 years average. It is 1/4 of human history. Most anything connecting to antediluvian period is seen as myth and fable. They deny the flood. It's made into another fairy tale. It's deliberate according to Scripture. Many Christians go along with this lie.

[2Pe 3:5-6 NIV] But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed.

If we take the Bible literally then the flood event was totally devastating, horrific, unmatched destruction. “Evidence indicates that the continents have moved around, broken apart, and crashed together, but the basic pieces have remained fairly constant. Violent catastrophes tore off slivers from the edges of the continents, but the core pieces seem to have survived....Geologists call the cores of these pieces “cratons.” They seem to have remained stable throughout history. At one time they appear to have been joined together, but violent forces—unleashed during the Flood—tore them into many fragments."[1]

This all happened 4-5000 years ago but science and geology ignore it. Yet for so called “events” starting at 10,000 years ago all the way to billions of years ago of the so called “universe.” So they know that far back but not 4-6000 years? This is the real cult of "date setting."

[1] Noah's Lost World | Answers in Genesis

Reactions: Jesus is YHWH
Upvote 0

Jesus is YHWH

my Lord and my God !
Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think its pretty straightforward. God said that He would the earth with water. I've stood on the edge of the Grand Canyon. It was sea bed at one time. It's high enough that it affects breathing until you get used to it. There are many marine fossils that have been found at high altitudes, including the Himalayas.
And yes, on top of Mount Everest.
Yes global indeed !

Upvote 0