North Carolina
✟16,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
They aren't respecting the boundary. Ignoring it is in effect moving it.

They don't care about what we've already decided. They are not respecting the boundary.
Who is this "they" who is not respecting the boundary?

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
The only thing which will be "taken down" is the toxic fantasy of American Exceptionalism.

That could only be proven if America's-best-interests were actually being looked after by the people claiming to represent them... where only those who can get enough monetary support are even offered up as something deemed worth voting for. They're already on somebody's payroll when they get elected. And then come the lobbyists foreign and domestic... So what you're actually judging as the "American Exceptionalism fantasy" isn't really all that American in nature... so you're not actually judging Americans... you're judging the puppet-masters.

So, it's not just a Goody Two Shoes action by the left???

For all we know, the countries south of the border are throwing open their prisons and pushing the inmates north. That's how the Red Army was formed, according to Solzhenitsyn.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yahshua's words are his father's words, the Torah and the Prophets.

Yahshua submitted to the Roman government, as his father told him.

Also see Romans 13.

Paul taught almost exclusively from the TaNaK, and heavily from the Torah.

Where in Mathew 25 or the Sermon on the Mount or in any of His parables...did Jesus teach that we as Christians should discriminate by nationality or whether someone respected our border? Jesus rejected the religious authorities' numerous attempts to question him based on the law. As Christians, we have no obligation whatsoever to obey a law that is in conflict with the teaching of Christ.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
I have raised the question repeatedly and studied such few direct answers which have been posted and I still don't see the threat. I put it to you that there is no threat, only an expensive and troublesome problem to solve.

A million hostiles in half a year doesn't seem like a threat to you? Heck, even if they weren't breaking our laws by sneaking in, they'd be a threat.

Upvote 0

ottawak

Aug 1, 2021
North Carolina
✟16,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
For all we know, the countries south of the border are throwing open their prisons and pushing the inmates north. That's how the Red Army was formed, according to Solzhenitsyn.
If that's all you know, perhaps you had better educate yourself on the subject.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How else were you thinking to get food and clothes for these invaders you want to support? Go door to door with an empty box?

Read more closely what? Barnabus' letter wasn't written to me. He's a fellow-traveler with Paul who went to the gentiles. Galatians 2:7-9 If I did read your verse as though it were written to me, I would've started with the verse above that one. Do you think it's God's will that you rob your brothers to reward the hostiles for invading the US? Did you even listen to the video where they tell us these hostiles are robbing and murdering people? If you help these enemies, what does that make you?
You keep calling people coming to our country for help "hostiles," "enemies," "invaders," saying they rob and murder people. Many are refugees! Most are just looking to be able to feed their kids and not live in a place their lives are in danger. Your characterization of them is hateful and far-fetched. Smearing a whole group of people and trying to paint them as a threat is bigotry and how genocides start. Similar things are spoken anytime the oppressor seeks to turn people against a group to justify harming them.

Upvote 0

ottawak

Aug 1, 2021
North Carolina
✟16,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
A million hostiles in half a year doesn't seem like a threat to you? Heck, even if they weren't breaking our laws by sneaking in, they'd be a threat.
Hostiles? Most of them are desparate refugees seeking asylum. As to "breaking our laws by sneaking in," sneaking in is only a misdemeanor. If you were fleeing a life-threatening situation and could reach safety by committing a misdemeanor, would you do it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ottawak

Aug 1, 2021
North Carolina
✟16,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them,
Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto
one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done [it] unto Me.

και αποκριθεις ο βασιλευς ερει αυτοις αμην λεγω υμιν εφ οσον εποιησατε ενι τουτων των αδελφων μου των ελαχιστων εμοι εποιησατε.--textus receptus

Matthew 12:49-50 And He stretched forth His hand toward His Disciples, and said, Behold My mother and My brethren![50] For whosoever shall do the will of My Father which is in Heaven, the same is My brother and sister and mother.

The qualifier is My Brethren... defined as His Disciples... defined as those who continue in His word.

John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If ye continue in My word, then are ye My Disciples indeed;

meno = a primary verb; to stay (in a given place, state, relation or expectancy):--abide, continue, dwell, endure, be present, remain, stand, tarry (for), X thine own.

John 15:1-8 [7] If ye abide in Me and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will and it shall be done unto you.[8] Herein is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit: so shall ye be My Disciples.

Where in Mathew 25 or the Sermon on the Mount or in any of His parables...did Jesus teach that we as Christians should discriminate by nationality or whether someone respected our border? Jesus rejected the religious authorities' numerous attempts to question him based on the law. As Christians, we have no obligation whatsoever to obey a law that is in conflict with the teaching of Christ.

As a Christian you have the responsibility of learning what Matthew 25 really says, IF you're following the Gospel of the Kingdom... (Galatians 2:7-9)

That's a faulty generalization about why the Pharisees were kicked to the curb by Jesus' words. Pretending that it was religious authority that was being rejected says you don't really understand the Gospel of the Kingdom.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Hostiles? Most of them are desparate refugees seeking asylum. As to "breaking our laws by sneaking in," sneaking in is only a misdemeanor. If you were fleeing a life-threatening situation and could reach safety by committing a misdemeanor, would you do it?

I wouldn't "run to Egypt" for help, period... do us all a favor, and read up on this, before asking your inevitable questions.

If that's all you know, perhaps you had better educate yourself on the subject.

Read up on the South American prison riots, and ask yourself what sort of people are coming north. Drug pushers, for one...

You keep calling people coming to our country for help "hostiles," "enemies," "invaders," saying they rob and murder people. Many are refugees! Most are just looking to be able to feed their kids and not live in a place their lives are in danger. Your characterization of them is hateful and far-fetched. Smearing a whole group of people and trying to paint them as a threat is bigotry and how genocides start. Similar things are spoken anytime the oppressor seeks to turn people against a group to justify harming them.

Are you seriously trying to connect ILLEGAL-Aliens to Jews and Armenians?

If YOU want to help them: Drive on down to that border and start loading them up... for their all-expenses-paid-vacation... at your house.

you seem to be making some kind of moral argument.

(gasp) not moral argument! can't have that going on at Christian-forums. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ottawak

Aug 1, 2021
North Carolina
✟16,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't "run to Egypt" for help, period... do us all a favor, and read up on this, before asking your inevitable questions.
On what? Hostile? They're not (whoever "they" are--it hasn't been explained). Breaking the Constitution? How? All I've seen so far is an ill-natured rant. Read up on what? The facts of the case? I have, but the facts of the case don't seem to be something that you care much about, as you seem to be making some kind of moral argument. That you are going to have to spell out step by step in order for us to understand how to unpack it.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
(watch the video and you won't have to ask)

Or I could ask and you could answer.

So... what right does an agnostic have to decide who has the fruit he doesn't even desire for himself?

The exact same "right" that every person who has read the bible and seen that it contains some wisdom has. Are you claiming I must be a believer to understand the content of the book?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Or I could ask and you could answer.

Are you claiming I must be a believer to understand the content of the book?
Or you could do your own research and use-up your own time.

Matthew 13:10-11 And the Disciples came, and said unto Him, Why speakest Thou unto them in parables?[11] He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to them it is not given.

Matthew 13:10-11 And the Disciples came, and said unto Him, Why speakest Thou unto them in parables?[11] He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to them it is not given.

Quite frankly I think it is exaggerated invective used to smear a hated out group.

And yet, amazingly enough, I am capable of understanding parables.

Exaggeration not needed... 1 million, in 6 months.

Matthew 13:1-13 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.[2] And great multitudes were gathered together unto Him, so that He went into a ship and sat, and the whole multitude stood on the shore.[3] And He spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;[4] And when He sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:[5] Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much Earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of Earth:[6] And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.[7] And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:[8] But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.[9] Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
From the other side of the smoke screen

Definition of invasion

1. an incursion of an army for conquest or plunder
2. the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful
Definition of INVASION

Something Hurtful

"Nearly 70% of known or suspected aliens in BOP custody last year had been convicted of a non-immigration related offense and 39% of known or suspected aliens in USMS custody committed a non-immigration related crime."
fy2019alienincarcerationreport.pdf

"Texas National Guard soldiers in riot gear running drills in the RGV on how to respond to a “mass migration” event when Title 42 drops next month.
DHS projects up to 18,000 illegal crossings per *day* when that time comes. That’s more than double the current volume." April 11, 2022
The Coming Illegal Alien Invasion: “What’s coming won’t even be describable…” - Patriots' Soapbox 24/7 News Network

Biden opens the Title 42 gates – prepare for madness
April 4, 2022
By Miranda Devine
https://nypost.com/2022/04/04/biden-opens-the-title-42-gates

Leaked video shows illegal migrants landing at Westchester airport on secret charter flight
27 January 2022
"Leaked footage shows dozens of illegal migrants landing at a Westchester airport on a secret charter flight in the dead of night, just one of the dozens of such resettlements carried out by the Biden administration last year.
The bodycam footage, obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request by former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino, shows migrants being flown from southern border states to White Plains, New York, and then on to other parts of the U.S.
In the August 13, 2021 footage, Westchester Police Sgt. Michael Hamborsky is seen questioning federal contractors, who are overseeing migrants embarking and boarding American Dream charter buses in the early morning hours on the tarmac of a Westchester Airport, about what exactly is going on."
Leaked video shows illegal migrants landing at Westchester airport on secret charter flight | Daily Mail Online

"Unlike last year, the planes that have been landing at White Plains the last few weeks have been arriving before the airport’s midnight curfew, and there are fewer each week. They are stopping en route, in cities like Houston, Texas, and Oklahoma City, as opposed to Jacksonville, Fla., where The Post observed them last year disgorging migrants.
Publicly available flight data show World Atlantic Airways charter planes began landing again in White Plains in late February."
Biden opens the Title 42 gates

March 31, 2022
THE BORDER: 'NO IMAGINABLE SCENARIO' TO AVOID ANOTHER DISASTER. The chief of the U.S. Border Patrol, Raul Ortiz, recently said his officers have encountered 1 million illegal border crossers in the first six months of fiscal year 2022 — that is, since Oct. 1, 2021. That is a big increase over fiscal year 2021, when there were 1.734 million encounters in the entire year. And that was a big increase over fiscal year 2020, during the pandemic, when there were 458,000 encounters, and fiscal year 2019, when there were 977,000 encounters, which was a record high at the time.
The border: 'No imaginable scenario' to avoid another disaster

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

It is not up to me to support your claims. Quite frankly I think it is exaggerated invective used to smear a hated out group.

And yet, amazingly enough, I am capable of understanding parables.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

ottawak

Aug 1, 2021
North Carolina
✟16,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0