Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Video from the Texas Border
March 30, 2021

"The Biden administration, overwhelmed with the surge in illegal immigrants, is housing some under bridges, fenced in by plastic orange safety barriers typically used on construction sites, according to a new video from the Texas border."
Shocking Video Reveals Horrifying Truth at the Border | American Pride Daily

So... what does this do to the morale of the Texas people who wanted law and order from their "representatives"? The alien-flood is being paid 4k-each... for commit the crime of coming here illegally, and then allowed to stay here because they're using children as sheilds, in effect, to keep themselves from being deported. What does that say about the character of this unlawful people? Their own races who came here legally, had to wait and work hard for what these persons are given free of charge.

CallofChrist

Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
St.Paul, MN
✟89,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:34

You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.
Deuteronomy 10:19

Looks like they need better shelter

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:34

Looks like they need better shelter

Last time I checked, Israel is waaaayy east of America. Those laws apply to the Promised Land, not to America.

If it's your idea to help these people, shouldn't that money come out of YOUR OWN POCKET?

I can only wonder if anti-immigration propaganda

Are you for or against illegal activities, in general?

U.S. Code, Title 8, CHAPTER 12, SUBCHAPTER II, Immigration
8 U.S. Code Subchapter II - IMMIGRATION

Upvote 0

CallofChrist

Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
St.Paul, MN
✟89,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The principles of the Bible transcend the nation of Israel. This is a moral imperative, not a ceremonial law. Why would God change his mind about how we are to treat other people?

I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.
Matthew 25:35

Jesus spoke of the same things. Hiding behind faulty hermaneutics is ridiculous.
As far as money is concerned, God knows what I give for the poor, widowed and needy, you are not my accountant.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Well they were not "resides" with us at first. Funny yet so sad how some of the 44 billion we sent Ukraine was to help Secure their board.

Those strangers in Israel agreed to become proselytes... which means keeping the laws of the land... not breaking them.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
The principles of the Bible transcend the nation of Israel. This is a moral imperative, not a ceremonial law. Why would God change his mind about how we are to treat other people?

I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.
Matthew 25:35

Jesus spoke of the same things. Hiding behind faulty hermaneutics is ridiculous.
As far as money is concerned, God knows what I give for the poor, widowed and needy, you are not my accountant.
And I'm not your bank. You want to help those particular people, you help them personally: you don't tell other peole what you think ought to be done for the people YOU consider needy... and you sure don't pick their pockets.

Let me ask you this:
Do you think Jesus taught His Disciples to covet and steal someone else's land, jobs, money, health benefits, etc.?
If so, then--and only then--does Matthew 25:35 fit these illegal aliens.

Matthew 19:18 Thou shalt not steal ($4,000 each)

Exodus 20:17 Thou shalt not covet ... whatever belongs to thy neighbour.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟780,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Video from the Texas Border
March 30, 2021

"The Biden administration, overwhelmed with the surge in illegal immigrants, is housing some under bridges, fenced in by plastic orange safety barriers typically used on construction sites, according to a new video from the Texas border."
Shocking Video Reveals Horrifying Truth at the Border | American Pride Daily

So... what does this do to the morale of the Texas people who wanted law and order from their "representatives"? The alien-flood is being paid 4k-each... for commit the crime of coming here illegally, and then allowed to stay here because they're using children as sheilds, in effect, to keep themselves from being deported. What does that say about the character of this unlawful people? Their own races who came here legally, had to wait and work hard for what these persons are given free of charge.
Somewhat in the same way as we see the 55 mph speed limit, that if breaking the law is not answered, then it is not illegal as such, Latin American mentality has long been that law unenforced does not count for governance. Unenforced law is not actually law, to them. In effect, what the liberals have for years done, is to invite them in, to what they hope is a better living or opportunity than they had. When Trump enforced the border laws, it was law, for a short time, now back to business as usual. Most awfully in this, is what you mention, but not only the hardship caused upon many of these people, and particularly upon the children, specially with the human trafficking element involved, but the fact that it is done for the purpose of votes. I can't help but wonder about the consciences of those in Congress, and I'm about to conclude the POTUS has no conscience.

• Winner
Reactions: Ligurian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Jesus said to love our neighbor... who is our neighbor?

That's all we should need to know to do our best to welcome the stranger, as Jesus said.

A neighbour doesn't steal from his fellow countryman to give to a hostile stranger.

Matthew 19:19 Honour thy father and [thy] mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
plesion = neuter of a derivative of pelas (near); (adverbially) close by; as noun, a neighbor, i.e. fellow (as man, countryman, Christian or friend):--near, neighbour.

The Types of Strangers

allotrios = from allos; another's, i.e. not one's own; by extension foreign, not akin, hostile:--alien, (an-)other (man's, men's), strange(-r). (John 10:5)
parepidemos = from para and the base of epidemeo; an alien alongside, i.e. a resident foreigner:--pilgrim, stranger. (1 Peter 1 diaspora)
xenos = apparently a primary word; foreign (literally, alien, or figuratively, novel); by implication, a guest or (vice-versa) entertainer:--host, strange(-r). (Matthew 25:35)

• Agree
Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

CallofChrist

Supporter
Apr 24, 2012
St.Paul, MN
✟89,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mark 12: 28 And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, “Which commandment is the most important of all?” 29 Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

It's that simple... no word study is needed to understand these scriptures.

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟780,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Jesus said to love our neighbor... who is our neighbor?

That's all we should need to know to do our best to welcome the stranger, as Jesus said.
An invader is not a neighbor —they're not even immigrants. Just saying.

• Winner
Reactions: Ligurian
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,172,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Last time I checked, Israel is waaaayy east of America. Those laws apply to the Promised Land, not to America.
Well, out with all those objections to homosexuality and all that other stuff, after all Israel is a long way off to the east of here...

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,172,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
An invader is not a neighbor —they're not even immigrants. Just saying.
Well, illegal lost its allurer these days? On to something harsher.

Illegal economic migrant isnt sexy but it's what we're dealing with.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Desk trauma

Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,172,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Do you think Jesus taught His Disciples to covet and steal someone else's land, jobs, money, health benefits, etc.?

Land and health benefits? What's the mechanism at work here? Are the illegal immigrants whiting out names on land titles and writing their own in with legal effect? Stealing the paper work at open enrolment time so it can't be returned during the eligibility window therefore they get the coverage?

Need some details here.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,172,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Right, hotel lodging and adequate supplies of infant formula too far one way, putting them under bridges too far the other way. Where's the acceptable level for illegal immigrants while in custody or will anything be too much or too little so as to stoke the perpetual outrage?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,060,307.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Right, hotel lodging and adequate supplies of infant formula too far one way, putting them under bridges too far the other way. Where's the acceptable level for illegal immigrants while in custody or will anything be too much or too little so as to stoke the perpetual outrage?

I think that the acceptable level is a secure (like the ones they use to transport prison inmates) bus in route back to the border.

• Agree
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,172,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think that the acceptable level is a secure, prison type, bus in route back to the border.
Can't bother with any of that liberal due process nonsense.

Upvote 0