✟238,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi:
I'm looking for a novice's approach to some software that can mainly blur out faces that's potentially on video at high speeds. I'm new at video editing. So the simplest program I can get to do this the better. Thank you for your recommendations!

Left

Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟59,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hi:
I'm looking for a novice's approach to some software that can mainly blur out faces that's potentially on video at high speeds. I'm new at video editing. So the simplest program I can get to do this the better. Thank you for your recommendations!

A friend of mine likes and uses a program called VideoPad that he claims is pretty simple.

Upvote 0

Lucian Hodoboc

I've already read the Bible
Jul 8, 2017
-
Visit site
✟89,082.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
There is no simple way of doing this as far as I know. Basic video editing software will not allow you to blur out faces in motion. What you can use for doing this is Adobe Premiere Pro.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I use https://www.lwks.com/ (Lightworks) for video editing. There's a free version available that includes basically everything the full version has, but restricts exporting videos to 720p. It comes with all sorts of effects (including a blur effect I'm sure), which you can adjust and set timestamps for - such as for blurring faces in motion. It does have a bit of a learning curve, but I think it's worth it and there are plenty of tutorials available.

Upvote 0