• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Video about Elder Ephraim of Arizona and the Old Calendar Zealots

Discussion in 'The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox' started by Jude1:3Contendforthefaith, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,565
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ArmyMatt

ArmyMatt Regular Member Supporter

+11,840
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Republican
    I remember reading this in Elder Joseph's life. thanks!

3. Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,565
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    You're welcome.

4. AMM

AMM A Beggar Supporter

+656
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    In Relationship
    Watched this tonight. Gonna be honest, I don't think I understand the overall message. It seemed pro-Old Calendarist at some points, and at other points seemed to say the opposite. And I think I got confused with all the different people he talked about.

Nonetheless, thank you for sharing :) There were definitely parts that I understood and found beneficial