Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi Troy... Welcome back. Remember this thread of (8 January 2013) We know your just thrilled to get this started and we are just as thrilled for you to..."bring it on," if your ready...[/quote]

Absolutely bro, I loved your site, clear insightful teaching on the word of faith but more importantly on the word of God... Bring it back I say...

Absolutely Troy... Your site singly led me to this forum and ultimately to WoF... I also have had most of your teachings printed which "started" my library "just" before your site was taken down... Hows that for a positive testimony...

I have missed your site. There was really nothing else like it for depth and content. Yes we need all we can get. We need solid, in depth teaching, deeper than what we see coming from the WoF leadership. More OT justification for what we believe.

Yes. It'd be good to see the truth get the widest exposure.

There are many sites that are contrary to WOF; it would be valuable to have a site where the reality of the word is presented in truth. I would be interested.

I never had the pleasure to see your site but would be extremely interested to read what you have to say. Perhaps you could post a few tidbits right here with us now?

The site is missed, and you should bring it back. But if you make it interactive, please don't allow nate the newsbot.

Yes, Well it would be great if we had one, tagged with our forum here. It would give our critics a forum to question and debate our Faith. This would help in our fellowship not having to fend bashing when we are discussing our proprietary concerns.

victory, Yes repost your site. It would be good. Of course the issue is your time. God bless.

[quote =Gxg (G²) Told all the Anti-WOF folks back on other sites (like CARM) that they didn't really have anything substantial when claiming they had defeated you or that their "confession" won - and whenever they did so, I tended to laugh since people got ahold of the resources in the time they were available and knew in their spirits it'd be back.​

Troy - I vote 100% for the site. Have heard much good about the content that you shared on the old site and would love to have that available for many. On a different topic - I just realized that I am only about 30 min. north of you - (along the RI/CT border in Connecticut)... we should do lunch!

I'm late to chime..... but a big YES!! bring it back. And it's good to see you again, Troy!! Stick around a while!!

I referenced and studied the articles when the site was up. And I've missed it since it's been down. I even used the "way back machine" to get alook at it. But it's just not the same as an active site. Is there a need for it? Are you kidding? I believe that apologetics is very important an aid in clearly understanding and interpreting scripture correctly. I've considered that you have been one to do an excellent job in writing your own articles and researching and providing many other excellent articles written by several different authors. I expect to see more excellent articles when you get a site back up.

The critics at carm will always be biased and critical, the principles of faith would be good for the seekers, your site has been missed, pleased to hear of your evangelizing. would like to see your site back up.

I never had the opportunity to read anything from your past posts. However, holding Ravi Zacharias at the top of the charts for Apologetics, and everything in between, I would agree that it is needed above and beyond most teachings of WOF doctrine. It is refreshing to read articles written by intellectuals who add a broader perspective on teachings. I don't like the fault-finding approach to unanswered prayer in WOF doctrine at all. Ugh!! Yes to Apologetics.

Is this site live yet, Troy?

Thanks for the input guys. All positive so far. At the time it went down I have to admit that I had the case of the "stupids". I didn't want to be known all over the WWW as a WoF apologist. Ah, but I have awakened. I have a few more updates to do with our church's web site and then the work shall begin on the new and improved Word-Faith apologetics website. Seems overwhelmingly 100% FOR a WoF apologetics web page.

I have a few more updates to do with our church's web site and then the work shall begin on the new and improved Word-Faith apologetics website.

Walk in...The Blessing,

Harry...

victoryword

Senior Veteran
Jul 11, 2003
Visit site
✟20,370.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Gee, thanks Harry. No pressure, right? :D

I do have plans for a new ministry that will defend our WoF beliefs but this site will be slightly different from what I have done in the past. It will be called:

Vindicating God Ministries

More details to follow.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Gee, thanks Harry. No pressure, right? :D

I do have plans for a new ministry that will defend our WoF beliefs but this site will be slightly different from what I have done in the past. It will be called:

Vindicating God Ministries

More details to follow.

this is good news! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Reactions: victoryword
Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Just for nostalgia:

VictoryWord2011

Peace...

That IS an awesome site dkb that Troy has... and great thanks to the the WayBack Machine archives. I actually printed much of it before the site went off a while back. I am sure many viewers, seekers and... maybe a few "lurkers"
imagesCAI1VL7O_zpsa5732ae3.jpg
will find the site is very informative. You did well in bringing it up.

nos·tal·gia
noun: nostalgia; plural noun: nostalgia

a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations.

We can't wait till Troy finishes his revised phase. (no pressure "of course")
but considering this...

*Last Updated - November 3, 2004*

Upvote 0