✟262,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1 John 5:4 (NASB)
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world--our faith.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scripture puts forth that those that are born of God have the faith to overcome the world...

Since this is scripture, it would therefore have to be true, so then it would be a matter of exercising this faith... Or more pointed, choosing to exercise this faith; for exercising one’s faith in God is a choice..

For seeing one can not make one hair black or white, so if changes are to come they must be done by another with the power to effect the change... Therefore faith calls on to another...

This is what the Gospel is, the bringing of the power of God into man to change his life from a sinner into a saint... For bringing one to victory through faith is saying as much as bringing one to growth through faith... For victory is the fruit of growth and that which is the cause, is one’s faith...

For to live by faith is to live looking off to Jesus in all things... This will not be a reality in life, till one has come to see they have no hope in themselves to effect a lasting change... Than as the eye of one’s life fixes itself on the hope promised in scripture.. It is this hope that does not disappoint... It is here that the heart lets go of itself to the hand of God... Trusts itself to a ever loving Creator...

This faith sees one victory after another, in both the small and the large... Than as the reckoning oneself dead is tasted and the freedom it brings is manifested, than being set free from sin becomes the norm.... It is then no longer the issue of not doing the wrong, but of doing the right, i.e. manifesting the fruit of the Spirit.... The good is sought after in life, this is the walking in righteousness in all one’s walk in life... In whatever thing one is involved in, righteousness is alone that thing that is sought after in that involvement... For one sees there can be an expression of righteousness in all things and it is bringing this expression to manifestation that is the will of God in all things....

Be blessed as we walk in His will...

A fellow follower of His, Not m

xaris

Sep 8, 2020
So. Cal
✟33,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus who is the object of our faith and the source of our victory...simple.

looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
(Heb 12:2)

• Friendly
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus who is the object of our faith and the source of our victory...simple.

looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
(Heb 12:2)

Yes, be blessed in the simplicity of the Gospel of Christ..

A fellow believer, Not me

Upvote 0