1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Very stressed

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Tarika, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarika

Tarika 1 Corinthians 16:24

+1,062
    Christian
    Single
    I have deadlines looming at work. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. Please pray that I have peace and wisdom to calmly do my work fast and meet my deadlines. Please pray that I can feel God's strength and reassurance and He carries me through. Thank you, God bless.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. SplendidTree

SplendidTree Legend

+1,664
    Lutheran
    Private
    Praying!

3. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,740
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    May God go before you and be with you, and bless you with His Presence and peace during this stressful time :crossrc:

4. faithfulchild

faithfulchild Senior Veteran

+802
    Catholic
    Dear Heavenly Father I being Tarika's needs before You. Please intercede and help her through this stressful time, help her to meet her deadlines in Jesus Name. Amen :hug::hug::hug:

5. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,483
    Christian
    Married
    Father God, grant her all that she asks for, In Jesus Name, Amen

6. Live In Stereo

Live In Stereo Newbie

+29
    Baptist
    Married
    Prayers for all these. :prayer::amen:

7. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,348
    Christian
    Married
    Lifting up your prayer requests to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.