Tarika

1 Corinthians 16:24
Apr 1, 2006
✟30,437.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have deadlines looming at work. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. Please pray that I have peace and wisdom to calmly do my work fast and meet my deadlines. Please pray that I can feel God's strength and reassurance and He carries me through. Thank you, God bless.

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
I have deadlines looming at work. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. Please pray that I have peace and wisdom to calmly do my work fast and meet my deadlines. Please pray that I can feel God's strength and reassurance and He carries me through. Thank you, God bless.

Dear Heavenly Father I being Tarika's needs before You. Please intercede and help her through this stressful time, help her to meet her deadlines in Jesus Name. Amen :hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
Jan 31, 2009
West Plains Missouri
✟8,320.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Prayers for all these. :prayer::amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.