Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Welcome, God comes into our lives if we let him into our hearts.

I am like you in that I come from a scientific background, I believe in generic God, in that God created the universe and the laws of science are really God's law, that is my personal take, and the path to God is a personal journey of growth, but I thought I would offer that perspective.

Service to others is a primary principle, the teachings of Jesus is a very practical start. The power of prayer has been shown to be hugely positive, even in the scientific community, and a prayer I like to say in uncertain times is simply "God give me strength".

All in all we are all God's children and I am sure you will find a truly supportive community here.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟176,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Hello, hope you are all well, keep a long story short, I have always been a man of science. I was very suspect about religion and all that. Anyway, I had a health scare about 2 weeks ago, and one night in bed I said to myself, if you can make this go away, I will follow you to the end and spread your word. Honestly, I feel so relieved and just so strange. I still have off days, but it makes me feel better inside knowing that there is someone there. This didn’t turn out to be a short Tory. Sorry. Anyway, I digress. I have no idea what I do, what support I have, what to attend etc, I just need some guidance? Thank you all. May the Lord Protect us all.

Blessings! I am encouraged by your story! You had faith, now make it real. I encourage you to look for pastors, teachers, and apologists to get your hands into deep spiritual truths. Look and research different theologians and measure what they say against the Bible. Do they hold the Bible as sacred or do they see the Bible as a literary work? Questions like that to keep in mind when reading theology.

I could recommend some resources to you if you would like, but I earnestly believe that those who search for Truth are rewarded with Truth.

Thank you Jesus for bringing this person to faith!

Reactions: Alex Reynolds
Upvote 0