✟581,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

As the title states,I feel very hurt,as I’m suspicious that a girl I’ve been having a good friend relationship with is manipulating me,all been I give her gifts and take her to dinner.And I feel very hurt because I have nothing but completely innocent intentions.It’s very hurtful being single because most guys my age are druggies,Worldly,unbelievers,lawbreakers,and wicked and all the girls like them,while the polite,believing,and kind guys like me are left in puddles of tears.I’ve been through countless valentines days lonely,I’ve cried and sobbed over loneliness.I have so much care and love to offer a girl but can’t find any Christian girl in today’s society.And I keep getting intrusive thoughts and thoughts to be angry at God for it,when I refuse to be angry at him,but I’m internally confused wether I am or not.And I’m scared of turning away from him.

I just don’t know why someone so kind as me is still single.I’m not looking for a fornicating relationship at all,though this isn’t an excuse,singleness is why I was enslaved to inappropriate contentography for so long.And I hate myself for being so hypocritically enslaved to it.I don’t know,I can never find any Christian girl.At this point I’m considering online dating…….

As you've said in other posts, you have autism, and that can play a significant role in dating.

As for online dating services there's several Christian ones.

• Agree
Reactions: Blaise N