United States
✟38,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello as many of you know I have been trying to get confirmed. I am happy to announce that I if im (accepted in so please pray I get accepted in.) If Allowed I get to go to a vocational training program which means I can live on my own. I still don't know if I get a roommate. That means I should start RCIA in August/September 2019 which means I Get confirmed 2020. So please pray for me remember please pray for the world and those who are in most need the Conversion of sinner the souls in purgatory.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,764.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is FANTASTIC. Be assured of my prayers for your intentions. Please do keep us updated. So happy for you! :)
Hello as many of you know I have been trying to get confirmed. I am happy to announce that I if im (accepted in so please pray I get accepted in.) If Allowed I get to go to a vocational training program which means I can live on my own. I still don't know if I get a roommate. That means I should start RCIA in August/September 2019 which means I Get confirmed 2020. So please pray for me remember please pray for the world and those who are in most need the Conversion of sinner the souls in purgatory.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

That's great news.

Upvote 0