1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Very dizzy - please pray

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by sk8brdkd, Aug 19, 2022.

1. sk8brdkd

sk8brdkd Audio A Sk8er

+840
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    I started feeling sick Wed afternoon, by yesterday morning I had terrible dizziness. I took a covid test and was negative but I also don't have any of those symptoms. This morning, the dizziness improved but I still have it. I've tried everything I know of to get rid of it but its not leaving.

• Prayers Prayers x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Michie

Michie Standing by the Ukraine. Supporter

+49,663
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    You should call the doctor to be on the safe side. Prayers for you.

3. Leaf473

Leaf473 Well-Known Member

+1,432
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying.

I get dizzy sometimes. It's the crystals in my ears. That's the most common cause, from what I hear.

For me it came on super sudden. Woke up in the middle of the night, everything was fine, laying in bed... Suddenly it felt like someone had flipped the bed vertically and my feet were pointing to the ceiling.

I figured the safest thing to do was to stay laying down, and it did settle down after a couple minutes. I've had a few episodes after that. For me, it turns out that the trigger is laying on my back too much.

But seeing your doctor is definitely a good idea. It could be something else, something treatable.

:praying:

4. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+31,576
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for you for healing, it could be an infection.

5. Other Sheep

Other Sheep Ligurian

+495
    United States
    Nazarene
    Private
    Labyrinthitis?

6. William J

William J Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+1,118
    United States
    Wesleyan
    Single
    I pray that God would watch over you and take away the dizziness.

7. inquiring mind

inquiring mind associate with those you can learn from Supporter

+3,181
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Praying for a speedy recovery... and agree with others about seeing a doctor.