Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I thought this would be a great place to praise the Lord. I will not be outdone by a rock. :)

the-stones-will-cry-out.jpg

Praise the Lord ! Oh give thanks to the Lord , for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting. Psalms 106:1

I will give thanks to the Lord according to His righteousness And will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.
Psalms 7:17

I will praise the name of God with song And magnify Him with thanksgiving.
Psalms 69:30

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
Psalms 107:1

Who pardons all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.
Psalms 103:3‭-‬5

As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, And at the last He will take His stand on the earth. Even after my skin is destroyed, Yet from my flesh I shall see God;
Job 19:25‭-‬26

The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever.
Isaiah 40:8

For Your lovingkindness is great to the heavens And Your truth to the clouds.
Psalms 57:10

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
downloadfile-20.jpg

The Lord is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalms 34:18

From the rising of the sun to its setting The name of the Lord is to be praised.
Psalms 113:3

But as for me, I shall sing of Your strength; Yes, I shall joyfully sing of Your lovingkindness in the morning, For You have been my stronghold And a refuge in the day of my distress.
Psalms 59:16

Praise the Lord ! Praise the Lord from the heavens; Praise Him in the heights! Praise Him, all His angels; Praise Him, all His hosts! Praise Him, sun and moon; Praise Him, all stars of light! Praise Him, highest heavens, And the waters that are above the heavens! Let them praise the name of the Lord , For He commanded and they were created.
Psalms 148:1‭-‬5

So I will sing praise to Your name forever, That I may pay my vows day by day.
Psalms 61:8

I am precious to God and He will take care of me. Matthew 6:25-44

Though youths grow weary and tired, And vigorous young men stumble badly, Yet those who wait for the Lord Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.
Isaiah 40:30‭-‬31

The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.
Isaiah 26:3

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
proxy.png

O God the Lord, the strength of my salvation, You have covered my head in the day of battle.
Psalms 140:7

The Lord your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.
Zephaniah 3:17

I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given you in Christ Jesus,
1 Corinthians 1:4

I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonders.
Psalms 9:1

I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.
Psalms 139:14

Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.
Psalms 139:23‭-‬24

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful;
Hebrews 10:23

If we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself.
2 Timothy 2:13

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
(just two more. I know it is a bit, but this is chicken soup for the soul- mind)

downloadfile-2.jpg

Bless the Lord , O my soul, And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Psalms 103:1

For the Lord is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting And His faithfulness to all generations.
Psalms 100:5

For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes, And I have walked in Your truth.
Psalms 26:3

As it is written in the law of Moses, all this calamity has come on us; yet we have not sought the favor of the Lord our God by turning from our iniquity and giving attention to Your truth.
Daniel 9:13

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9

“Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created.”
Revelation 4:11

“Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased.”
Luke 2:14

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake.
Psalms 23:1‭-‬3

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
friday-jan-18.jpg

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brothers to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious oil upon the head, Coming down upon the beard, Even Aaron’s beard, Coming down upon the edge of his robes. It is like the dew of Hermon Coming down upon the mountains of Zion; For there the Lord commanded the blessing—life forever.
Psalms 133:1‭-‬3

“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls . For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
Matthew 11:28‭-‬30

The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread?
Psalms 27:1 NASB1995

Gracious is the Lord , and righteous; Yes, our God is compassionate.
Psalms 116:5

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
2 Corinthians 5:21

For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,
nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord, I had my time all wrong on here... I pray my time on here now...no matter how long or not may glorify You...

FB_IMG_1619347829154.jpg

Thank You Lord, for how You made us.
FB_IMG_1619269230685.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
downloadfile-19.jpg

Glory!!!

"This is how I fight my battles!!! I feel like I'm surrounded by I'm surrounded by You!!!!!" (Song called Defender)

So grateful to be surrounded by God almighty!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.