Visit site
✟12,171.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Well thats one huge pile of scripture to get through.Maybe someone at your church is working their way through it even as we post. It would certainly take quite a long time to respond to that lot and would require MUCH time. Do you have Bible commentaries and a concordance? if not their is some free and legal software downloads at e-sword.net (sorry i havent reached the golden 15 post which allows me to use URL,s) There is a wealth of free commentaries and bible software which should set you on your way

Upvote 0

Shekinahs

Christian=Cross
Nov 23, 2003
✟1,569.00
Faith
Christian
Snowy said:
yes...sorry...but I posted these on my church forum and they have been thier for almost a week with no answers :(
Blessings Snowy,

Have you tried reading the scriptures in another version besides the King James? Maybe the translation is causing an issue. I know that I love the KJ for it's poetic license but for study I have to have a more modern translation since words have changed meanings since the KJ was written. Do you own a paralle Bible? If not this online one from Bible Gateway is pretty good.

http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible

~ShekinahMoon~

Upvote 0

drdeancrosby

Oct 18, 2003
HAWAII
✟210.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Snowy I'll try to give you some brief opinions that hopefully will help you.Jesus was sent by God to present a new message that updated and modified some old testament teachings due to the increased social sophistication of the world's population.I do not believe that Christians have to follow any old testament teachings unless they are repeated or referred to in the new testament.So I'll briefly comment on the new testament verses you listed.

STAY CLOSE TO JESUS!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.