✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Good morning everyone! 191216

"He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son." - Revelation 21:7 KJV

#D4Lverse #D4L #Christianity #FIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Click the link below and enter your email address for free daily updates or to listen to today's Proverbs: 2 Timothy 2:15 Truth: Verse of the Day: Revelation 21:7 KJV
View media item 62612

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i love this verse. God is giving us a "map" that's all "lit up" before us.....we need only KEEP our feet ON that "lit up path" (Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet and a Light unto my path) IN doing so (and He HELPS us to do so, we are on this journey here on earth to be "overcomers" as He works ALL of this out for us and through us, with each step that we take on this "lit up path" that He is un-folding before us.

Awwwww isn't He a GOOD Shepherd and a PRECIOUS Father to us, His sheep?

I'm soooooo thankful that He is.

God bless you for this precious verse and message this morning. :)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
i love this verse. God is giving us a "map" that's all "lit up" before us.....we need only KEEP our feet ON that "lit up path" (Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet and a Light unto my path) IN doing so (and He HELPS us to do so, we are on this journey here on earth to be "overcomers" as He works ALL of this out for us and through us, with each step that we take on this "lit up path" that He is un-folding before us.

Awwwww isn't He a GOOD Shepherd and a PRECIOUS Father to us, His sheep?

I'm soooooo thankful that He is.

God bless you for this precious verse and message this morning. :)
Amen Brinny. God puts it out there before us in reach, we must follow through. In Christ alone!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0