✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Good morning everyone! 191129

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;" - Ephesians 5:20 KJV

#D4Lverse #D4L #Christianity #FIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Click the link below and enter your email address for free daily updates or to listen to today's Proverbs: 2 Timothy 2:15 Truth: Verse of the Day: Ephesians 5:20 KJV
View media item 62497

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A lovely reminder and exhortation. God KNOWS that THIS is the very "key" to His joy dwelling in us, to such an extent, that it spills over onto others, thus we are a living, breathing "vessel of joy" here on earth. Giving thanks in ALL things, transforms our hearts into being chock full of praise and worship, which is akin to David, and his heart for God that prompted him to dance before the Lord with all his might.

He DELIGHTED in God, and he could NOT contain it. May we do so as well.

Thank you and God bless you for this delightful meditation and reminder that God intends for us to DELIGHT in Him as well.

As i think on it, "joy" is a "weapon" of sorts, that dis-arms the enemy for he has NO defense against it, isn't it?

iu

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
A lovely reminder and exhortation. God KNOWS that THIS is the very "key" to His joy dwelling in us, to such an extent, that it spills over onto others, thus we are a living, breathing "vessel of joy" here on earth. Giving thanks in ALL things, transforms our hearts into being chock full of praise and worship, which is akin to David, and his heart for God that prompted him to dance before the Lord with all his might.

He DELIGHTED in God, and he could NOT contain it. May we do so as well.

Thank you and God bless you for this delightful meditation and reminder that God intends for us to DELIGHT in Him as well.

As i think on it, "joy" is a "weapon" of sorts, that dis-arms the enemy for he has NO defense against it, isn't it?

iu
So true Brinny. Joy comes from having your priorities in order. (J)esus first, then (O)thers and finally (Y)ou. In Christ alone!

Last edited:
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
So true Brinny. Joy come from having your priorities in order. (J)esus first, then (O)thers and finally (Y)ou. In Christ alone!
Amen and amen!!! Oh that i would cling real tight to that very thing, and may God help me to do so.

God bless you!

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0