✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Good morning everyone! 191127

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead," - 1 Peter 1:3 KJV

#D4Lverse #D4L #Christianity #FIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Click the link below and enter your email address for free daily updates or to listen to today's Proverbs: 2 Timothy 2:15 Truth: Verse of the Day: 1 Peter 1:3 KJV
View media item 62466

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i'm just noticing now how delightful that verse is, especially this part:

"hath begotten us again unto a lively hope"

"Begotten us again"......how utterly intriguing is THAT??!! That's worth a study in itself....intriguing word, "begotten", and its accompanying "again".

What also stopped me in my tracks is this ---> "lively hope"....

Well that just sounds like it's "chock full" of LIFE, like a lively babbling brook. HGow delightful is THAT??!!!

Thank and God bless you for sharing this delightful and lively meditation and study this morning.

Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
i'm just noticing now how delightful that verse is, especially this part:

"hath begotten us again unto a lively hope"

"Begotten us again"......how utterly intriguing is THAT??!! That's worth a study in itself....intriguing word, "begotten", and its accompanying "again".

What also stopped me in my tracks is this ---> "lively hope"....

Well that just sounds like it's "chock full" of LIFE, like a lively babbling brook. HGow delightful is THAT??!!!

Thank and God bless you for sharing this delightful and lively meditation and study this morning.
Amen Brinny. God's word is full of jewels for us to sift through and find. I would lov to be able to spend all day just studying his word. In Christ alone!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0