So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
nephilimiyr said:
I hope you all don't mind me starting out the new thread. I made the last post in the old one and just wanted to join in for a bit. :)

God Bless!

Welcome to the thread...I'm so glad you are here...:wave:

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Behold he comes, riding on the clouds, shinning like the sun, at the trumpet call, lift your voice, it's the year of Jubilee, and out of Zions hill salvation comes!!!

I did not see this at first...I cannot sit down when I hear this song...or get it into my head...:angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lonnienord

Keep Praying!!
Jan 13, 2005
Lorain, Ohio about 30 miles west of Cleveland on L
Visit site
✟39,601.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
[BIBLE]Matthew 26:51[/BIBLE] wow you all have done great carrying this thread on. I've been busy with other things and when i came back i was upset to see this thread closed (well the old one closed) then i realized that it was the normal 1,000 split. Thank you for keeping this going!! I'll try to get back to posting at least one verse a day.

May GOD richly bless each of you!!

all for JESUS!!
lonnie

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
lonnienord said:
Matthew 26:51And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.wow you all have done great carrying this thread on. I've been busy with other things and when i came back i was upset to see this thread closed (well the old one closed) then i realized that it was the normal 1,000 split. Thank you for keeping this going!! I'll try to get back to posting at least one verse a day.

May GOD richly bless each of you!!

all for JESUS!!
lonnie

It is a great thread lonnie...thanks for starting it...:angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.