• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Vermont Abortion Bill Goes Further than Virginia and New York’s

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by Original Happy Camper, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Original Happy Camper

Original Happy Camper One of GODS Children I am a historicist

+805
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Basil the Great

Basil the Great Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,109
    Christian
    Private
    US-Green
    Back in the 1950's and early 1960's, Vermont was a fairly conservative and reliable Republican state. I guess too many people moved in from Massachusetts.

3. Dave G.

Dave G. Well-Known Member

+2,553
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I don't know, actually people from NY have long loved Vt. But I think this whole abortion thing going around has a spirit behind it and it's not from God. The natural fallen nature of man is in this of course and more so than what State the man came from. Add in less and less things God and you eventually get what we are seeing.

Baal is alive. And it's going to get worse.