✟4,294.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Come here Mare......

2BearsHug.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Hey FLNATIVEGRL...
Yeah, Auncy made me feel bad for screaming at Mare (heehee)

How are you today?

That's cause you made her cry!!

Way to keep him in line, Auncy! :thumbsup:

I'm doing fabulous, thanks! (It's all about attitude, right?? :D) How are y'all doing today?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Auncy

forgiven1
Jul 5, 2007
PA
✟35,719.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

ALABALE

Praise Him!
Aug 15, 2005
PA
✟4,294.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I know some of you have been there, and some of you have not. For those of you that have been there, please continue to do so and those who have not - Please start.

What am I talking about? The "SELF ESTEEM" forum under MISSION, then MENTAL HEALTH.

It's amazing how many people are suffering with Self Esteem issues, Depression, Anxiety, Eating Disorders, OCD, etc!!! And I know many of us have either gone thru some of these or may even be going thru it right now!! I encourage you to go there and try and encourage someone. You may even be helping yourself!!! Just by sharing your experiences and testimonies, it can be very therapeutic!!!

A lot of the people posting there are kids in their teens and early 20's. And they look up to us for answers or just a listening ear. I'm sure many of you have TESTimonies because you've been thru a TEST. Please share with them and let them know they are not alone.
Your TEST was not in vain. It may even save a life!!!

God Bless!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.