Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Venerable Bartholomew Holzhauser is an important figure in the latter part of the Church because he starts talking about the 7 ages of the Church. In the 7 Ages of the Church, he reveals how at the end, a great Catholic Monarch will come in the 5th age and restore heresy, etc. Apparently, we are in the 5th age right now.

I don't mind the guy, and I know he is pious, but I firmly believe we are in the end of times, and Christ is coming soon. Didn't Our Lady of Fatima even affirm that as well?

So what I'm asking you guys basically is that don't you think that his visions and revelations kinda contradict our blessed mother?

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
So what I'm asking you guys basically is that don't you think that his visions and revelations kinda contradict our blessed mother?

I couldn't see how he contradicted Our Blessed Mother. I don't think Our Lady did say we are approaching the end of time. I believe there is another thousand years to go before the era of the Anti-Christ.

• Informative
Reactions: Giacinta
Upvote 0

ChurchMilitant

A Christian(Traditional Catholic)
Jan 23, 2018
Ontario
✟12,022.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I couldn't see how he contradicted Our Blessed Mother. I don't think Our Lady did say we are approaching the end of time. I believe there is another thousand years to go before the era of the Anti-Christ.
Hmm. That's very different from what I read about Fatima, but maybe I could be wrong.

Upvote 0