• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Vegetarian and diabetes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
One of the theory when you have diabetes is to eat much protein (meat and egg).Usually you hear that you shall eat more vegetables so I have tried to do that.This is logical for me.Then I start to think about this protein theory and my thoughts is now How much % of the vegetarians have diabetes if you compare with people that eat meat? Do anybody knows that? I know people in India have it but the eat very sweet cakes/desserts too.

Big Dave

Jun 27, 2006
Foot hills of the OZARKS
✟16,095.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey Rut,
I was told I had diabetes by a doc and got a book by DR REX RUSSELL called "What the Bible says about Healthy Living"
He was diabetic bad. He lives in my area and I witnessed his turn around. I and my family read his book and we are now changing the way we eat. I have only been at this for 30 days and have shed about ten pounds. I am not doing this to lose weight but it is happening. We bought a mill and started gilling our own flour. Man is it ever different. MUCH better taste. If you can not get this book in Norway let me know I can help you obtain a copy.
TRUTH & MERCY Big Dave Redneck for Christ

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.