south dakota
✟8,122.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not of course, the beast is not the Papacy, it is the capitalistic economic system, that reigns in the world by 7 heads, which means by 7 forms of governing!
Yes we getting in those times where this terrible beast will become pieces and dust and the Lord Jesus Christ will reign forever and ever, but the beast unfortunately will destroy a lot of people.
Please stay close to the Lord, while He only is the Ark of Salvation
In Lord's love Terry Varnas

Terry,

The beast in Rev. 13 is a global crisis government that will rule at the end of time. The seven heads are seven religious systems. If one head is identified as having a deadly wound that was healed -- which we know is the papacy -- them we can safely say the other heads are also religious systems.

There is no capitalistic system that will rule the whole world. We are the only nation to have the best and most free economic system on earth in all of earth's history. This, of course, was brought about by God Himself to make us a great and free nation so His church could grow and flourish.

However, we have turned away from God and His laws (all ten of them). We have become corrupt and evil in this country. He is removing His hand of protection away from this nation.

When He has had enough, He will release His wrath on the whole world. And I think we are very near to this time of wrath.

YSIC,
midnightcry

Upvote 0

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
I am currently in Greenville Georgia
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
No I do not believe solely in Bible, for me the entire writings of the Bible is not inspired by God, but if you want to believe so, it is up to you.
By the way, there is in my study the Prophecies of Daniel.
If you want go to my website, easy to find it if you search in Google by the keys Secrets Of the Bible, by Terry Varnas.
However dear, the Human is above beliefs and all the others, many times I said to different forums, I do not agree with you, in all you say, but since you believe the Lord Christ, you are my brothers and my sisters.
So if you want to see things in Bible by another point of view, go to my website, if you don't it doesn't matter, I love you any way, as the Lord loves you.
God bless you dear.

Terry:

I love you but truly we have nothing else to comment about. If you don't believe that the Bible was written by holy men then we are like two ships that passing by in the dark. I cannot present to you the Bible if you don't believe that it is the road map for man to be able to stand spotless before the Father's throne. Also there is nothing that you can present to me with out all not some to show me what truth is. I have studied various religion and I almost became a Muslim many years ago because or racism but I had to see factual evidence that the Koran could not produce. I truly understand why many believe the way they do in various religions including those who are atheist. However I cannot understand when a person states that he believes a portion that deals with his belief system that is totally contradition and impossible.:doh: What and how can we communicate? What do you actually believe and what don't you believe and how could I convince you on what you don't believe it can't be possible?????:confused: So I have made my choice to bid you farewell and pray for you that you will change. I will always respect you but truly do not understand you.

May you always have peace,:prayer:
stinsonmarri

Upvote 0

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You cannot convince me dear, I know exactly what I am talking about.
Most of writings (only the one third is inspired by God) in Bible blaspheme God, crucified the Lord long before He appears as Human in this world, but the Lord takes everything in His shoulders, not because the Lord did something unjust, God never ever did something unjust, God never ever unjust any one, not even in the smallest. Never ever, but the Lord takes everything, and carry His cross because is the Creator, which means if nothing created, nothing will be, no sufferings, no wars, no hate, no death
Remember His words, Lord some one said, did not you put good seed in Your farm, then why there are so many darnels around?
The Lord says, when people were sleeping the enemy put them there, so let us go to uproot them, No, the Lord says, while when you uproot the weeds, it is possible to uproot also the good seed, so let there grow together and when the times comes, then we will uproot them and burn them first.
Unfortunately dear, people through out the history have done a lot of crimes in the name of the Lord, and always found some verses in the Bible to justify them.
Do you understand something very simple, God Who say don't kill and love the others, will never ever say, go and kill mothers and babies, and unfortunately, the Bible has a lot of crimes like this, and for all those crimes, they wrote God "ordered" them, but it was not God, but Satan.
Wherever there is war, hate, racism, destruction and similar the spirit of Satan reigns there not the Spirit of God....
God is a Creator, not a destroyer..., the sufferings exist for the reason to be a balance, which means when the sins go too high, the Satan demands payment, and therefore the sufferings occur for the reason to be a balance, that is why the wars, and other disasters.
There is a war billions of years old between the powers of Good and powers of evil, between Truth and lie, Light and Darkness, and this war seems to come to en End, but unfortunately, the reptilian kingdom of Satan will be self destroyed by its corruption, by its injustice, and by its own terrible weapons, only then the life will triumph, but unfortunately will destroy a lot of people, so it doesn't matter if you don't agree with me, just stay close to the Lord, and He will protect you.
I am not interesting if you agree with me or not, stay close to the Lord, and this is good enough.
If you want to see the Bible from another point of view, go to my website, if you don't it doesn't matter.
In Lord's Love Terry Varnas

Terry:

I am not one to brag about my expertise but I am a Biblical historian with a minor in Anthropology. I know and understand the errors in the Bibles through and by the translators. I do not accept the LXX know as the Septuaqint Bible. I lived in Israel many years ago and I have studies with many great scholar who dealt and worked diligently through the Dead Sea scrolls and the other writings of the Essenes Communities (which I still afirm are the people who perserved these scrolls) and other bibical manuscripts. I clearly understand the Vulgate translation that originated by Jerome through the original Hebrew. However is was changed by the Papacy using the LXX version. It has been proven by scholars that all the passage of the NT was written orginally in Hebrew and Chaldean but were lost and only manuscripts of the Greek has been perserved. In my possesion I have the Tanakh and various other translations of the Bible including Nestles. I have various Interlinear Bibles from Emory University which is one of the best Biblical University in the country. I am a part of many major and national Historical, Bibical Historical, Anthropological, and Archeological societies in United States and in Europe. I have online Logos extensive library that cost in the thousands to purchase. But this all means nothing without faith and truth given only through the Holy Spirit. I believe in the Bible, I understand that Elohim and not god, jesus, lord, christ are the Ones whom I serve. I understand the the Creators of this world would not allow finite man to destroy His Word. I know the differance between facts and fiction. I listen to others and respect their decisions but I am not easily swayed because I check out every source. I start reading at the age of three and understood what I read.

Let me say this clearly if you don't believe in the Bible we have nothing in common. I not saying this to offend you but to let you know where I stand. It would be a waste of my time to go on your site because you made it clear to me. You do not believe that all the Bible has merit and I do. I know what has been tampered with but it does not take away from the original translated manuscripts of the Bible. Also the Bible warns not to wander with those of unbelief and that is what you have clearly stated.

Also I do not try to convince anyone of anything let's make that clear. I present and the Holy Spirit convicts.

Take care of yourself but I am not interested to go any further with you Terry.:wave:

Love and prayers my brother,
stinsonmarri

Upvote 0

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes dear whatever you like, I am not trying to convince you, but I am sure, for I am talking about.
Of course you are not obligated to accept my interpretation of the Bible, but again since you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ you are my sister, now if you don't see me by the same way, God bless you dear, but I still love you though
Only when the whole Truth will shine we will see who was right or wrong, until that time God bless you.
You don't have to answer to me, keep going by your dogma.
For me under God and above all the others is the Human while God didn't not create this planet for the dogmas, but for the humans, the dogmas some time will be abolished, but not the people.
Have a nice day dear, and again God bless you.

Same to you as well Terry. May you be bless.
stinsonmarri

Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Tell me something Terry, if you don't believe in the whole Bible as the inspired word of God and you don't seem to hold to the Adventist interpretation of the Bible, why are you coming into an Adventist room trying lead people to your website that is against what we believe? You do understand that that is violating forum rules, right?

Are you a religion of one that is seeking others into your understandings? I am really curious because I've never heard the point of view that you are espousing...

Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
forget about the books of the Old Testament,

Now I know you are a deceiver... not only do you present your own understanding of who and what Adam and Eve were which has no basis in reality, but now you are advising to ignore the books of the Law and the prophets, which apparantly only you have the wisdom to discern what is relevent and what is not....

Terry, I think people on the forum have been more than patient with you but I would advise you to do as you have said, and to not post anymore in the Adventist forum or your attempt at quasi evangelism to your private interpretation of God's Word will be brought to the attention of the mods....

Upvote 0

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes dear, I believe that I am blessed, perhaps not from the dogmas, but from the Lord Himself.
You see the Lord says, whoever comes to Me, I will not put him out, and so I went to the Lord, and do you know what, I am alone, but at the same time I am with everyone who believes to the Lord.
And something else, because you mention about the prophecies of Daniel, do you know what, if you don't read it in Greek you will never understand the Prophecies of Daniel.
If you want go to my website, and read the Prophecies of Daniel, and you will find out that at some parts, the English translation is mistaken.
Go if you like, search the Google by the key: The prophecies of Daniel by Terry Varnas, or search by the key, Secrets of the Bible by Terry Varnas.
And you will see a lot of things there, while as I said, only and maybe less than 1/3 of the writings are inspired by God.
But there are plans and strategies of God, in order to protect us, the Lord takes everything on His shoulders, because God loves people and wants to save them, not from GodSelf but from the authority of Satan, who accuses the people day and night in front of God, which means claims us but the Lord paid him in order to save us...
Some day everything will be cleared, and do you know what the Day of Crisis it is not only Day of Judgment, but a "Day" that everyone will understand God, and no one will be able to accuse God for anything, because from God never ever, came something bad or unjust, God is what we say in Greek Agathos, and as the Lord confirms God is Agathos, which means all good in God, there is nothing bad in God, but the Lord still carries His Cross in order to justify us, because He loves everyone and wants to save everyone, not from His Father, but I repeat from the authority of Satan

Terry:

You are trying to convince me and I do not accept dogma which this what you are doing. You started back writing your dogma that we are not interested in. Only a few have commented back to when you wrote simple things to understand. I don't believe in any man's interpretation of the Bible because it says not to do so. The Bible makes it plain you must have understanding, wisdom, a mind to prove or check out what is written, and like the Bereans to see if it is so. Many versions of the Bible are interpretation instead leaving the thought as the Bible originally stated in that language. Most think they can help the Bible than people like you said they don't believe in all but some of the Bible.

The Bible also stated that the Holy Spirit in the last will be poured on sons and daughters His gifts to speak truth for these last days with clear understanding. That is still happening now but I know that He teachs them to be respectful to others when asked kindly before not to write these dogmas. If you want start you own thread and if people want to read what you wrote they will but not here. If you notice no one is going to comment on what you wrote it makes no sense and it's rehtoric. I am sorry but this is true please move on and I hope you take this with understanding.:doh:

With prayer that you move on,:wave:
stinsonmarri

Upvote 0

Hizikyah

so many with enmity to righteousness, it's scary
Aug 21, 2013
✟388.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
“Question. What warrant have you for keeping Sunday preferably to the ancient sabbath which was Saturday?
“Answer. We have for it the authority of the Catholic church and apostolic tradition.
“Question. Does the Scripture anywhere command the Sunday to be kept for the Sabbath?
“Answer. The Scripture commands us to hear the church (St.Matt.18:17; St. Luke 10:16), and to hold fast the traditions of the apostles. 2 Thess 2:15. But the Scripture does not in particular mention this change of the Sabbath. (Yes it actually does, Daniyl 7:25, "And he will speak great words
against Yahweh, and will wear out; mentally attack to cause to fall away,
the saints of Yahweh, and think to change times and Laws.")

“Protestantism, in discarding the authority of the (Roman Catholic) Church, has no good reasons for its Sunday theory, and ought logically to keep Saturday as the Sabbath.” John Gilmary Shea, American Catholic Quarterly Review, January 1883.

“The Catholic church for over one thousand years before the existence of a Protestant, by virtue of her divine mission, changed the day from Saturday to Sunday...The Protestant World at its birth found the Christian Sabbath too strongly entrenched to run counter to its existence; it was therefore placed under the necessity of acquiescing in the arrangement, thus implying the (Catholic) Church’s right to change the day, for over three hundred years. The Christian Sabbath is therefore to this day, the acknowledged offspring of the Catholic Church as spouse of the Holy Ghost, without a word of remonstrance from the Protestant World.” James Cardinal Gibbons in the Catholic Mirror, September 23, 1983.

“They [the Protestants] deem it their duty to keep the Sunday holy. Why? Because the Catholic Church tells them to do so. They have no other reason...The observance of Sunday thus comes to be an ecclesiastical law entirely distinct from the divine law of Sabbath observance...The author of the Sunday law...is the Catholic Church.” Ecclesiastical Review, February 1914.

“The Sunday...is purely a creation of the Catholic Church.”American Catholic Quarterly Review, January 1883.

“Sunday...is the law of the Catholic Church alone...” American Sentinel (Catholic), June 1893.

“Sunday is a Catholic institution and its claim to observance can be defended only on Catholic principles...From beginning to end of Scripture there is not a single passage that warrants the transfer of weekly public worship from the last day of the week to the first.” Catholic Press, Sydney, Australia, August 1900.

“It is well to remind the Presbyterians, Baptists, Methodists, and all other Christians, that the Bible does not support them anywhere in their observance of Sunday. Sunday is an institution of the Roman Catholic Church, and those who observe the day observe a commandment of the Catholic Church.” Priest Brady, in an address reported in The News, Elizabeth, New Jersey, March 18, 1903.

“From this we may understand how great is the authority of the church in interpreting or explaining to us the commandments of God - an authority which is acknowledged by the universal practice of the whole Christian world, even of those sects which profess to take the holy Scriptures as their sole rule of faith, since they observe as the day of rest not the seventh day of the week demanded by the Bible, but the first day. Which we know is to be kept holy, only from the tradition and teaching of the Catholic church.” Henry Gibson, Catechism Made Easy, #2, 9th edition, vol. 1, p. 341-342.

“.’ AnI have repeatedly offered $1,000 to anyone who can prove to me from the Bible alone that I am bound to keep Sunday holy. There is no such law in the Bible. It is a law of the holy Catholic Church alone. The Bible says, ‘Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.’ The Catholic Church says: ‘No. By my divine power I abolish the Sabbath day and command you to keep holy the first day of the week and lo! The entire civilized world bows down in a reverent obedience to the command of the holy Catholic Church.” father T. Enright, C.S.S.R. of the Redemptoral College, Kansas City, in a lecture at Hartford, Kansas, February 18, 1884, printed in History of the Sabbath, p. 802. for a

“The (Roman Catholic) Church changed the observance of the Sabbath to Sunday by right of the divine, infallible authority given to her by her founder, Jesus Christ. The Protestant claiming the Bible to be the only guide of faith, has no warrant for observing Sunday.” The Catholic Universe Bulletin, August 14, 1942, p. 4.

“Regarding the change from the observance of the Jewish Sabbath to the Christian Sunday, I wish to draw your attention to the facts:
“1) That Protestants, who accept the Bible as the only rule of faith and religion, should by all means go back to the observance of the Sabbath. The fact that they do not, but on the contrary observe the Sunday, stultifies them in the eyes of every thinking man.
“2) We Catholics do not accept the Bible as the only rule of faith. Besides the Bible we have the living Church, the authority of the Church, as a rule to guide us. We say, this Church, instituted by Christ to teach and guide man through life, has the right to change the ceremonial laws of the Old Testament and hence, we accept her change of the Sabbath to Sunday. We frankly say, yes, the Church made this change, made this law, as she made many other laws, for instance, the Friday abstinence, the unmarried priesthood, the laws concerning mixed marriages, the regulation of Catholic marriages and a thousand other laws...

“The arguments...are firmly grounded on the word of God, and having been closely studied with the Bible in hand, leave no escape for the conscientious Protestant except the abandonment of Sunday worship and the return to Saturday, commanded by their teacher, the Bible, or, unwilling to abandon the tradition of the Catholic Church, which enjoins the keeping of Sunday, and which they have accepted in direct opposition to their teacher, the Bible, consistently accept her (the Catholic Church) in all her teachings. Reason and common sense demand the acceptance of one or the other of these alternatives: either Protestantism and the keeping holy of Saturday, or Catholicism and the keeping holy of Sunday. Compromise is impossible.” James Cardinal Gibbons, in Catholic Mirror, December 23, 1893.

And if you don't believe the Catholic Churchis is the beast spoken of in Daniyl and Revelation:

Daniyl 7:25, "And he will speak great words against Yahweh, and will wear out; mentally attack to cause to fall away, the saints of Yahweh, and think to change times and Laws."

Clearly changed the Sabbath and more

Daniyl 8:12, "And a host was given him against the daily by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced, and succeeded."

Daniyl 7:19-21, "Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his claws of bronze; which devoured, broke in pieces, and trampled the residue with his feet; And of the ten horns that were on his
head
, and of the other horn which came up, before gwhom three fell--the horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spoke very great things, whose look was more stout; more mighty and imposing, than his fellows. I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them."

Foxe's Book of Martyrs historically records the Romans killing 11 of the 12 apostles, including Kepha (Peter), and beheading Shaul (Paul). It is estimated to have killed 50million to 1 billion all toghther, now you know where they got all those skulls for the catacombs.

Revelation 13:5-6, "And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things, and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to wmake war for forty-two moons; months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against Yahweh, to blaspheme His Name, and His House, and those who dwell in heaven."

Pope says not to use the Name of Yaweh: Vatican Says No 'Yahweh' In Songs, Prayers At Catholic Masses - Music & Dance - Entertainment - Catholic Online

Revelation 17:4, "And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication."

purple and scarlet color
purple-and-scarlet.jpg

a golden cup in her hand

th

Revelation 17:6, "And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Yahshua."

The_Christian_Martyrs_Last_Prayer.jpg

catacombs_rome_03.jpg

Revelation 17:9, "And here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits."

k8000.gif

Revelation 13:18, "Here is wisdom: Let him who has understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the asnumber of a man. And his number is 666."

mitra666_en.jpg

SUNday worship

catholic-sun-worship.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.