Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Vatican official exhorts Catholics to set aside Sundays for God and rest :: Catholic News Agency
I don't really see a problem with that as I am not RC anyway ;)

How come this isn't on the General Theology board? Just curious :wave:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
I am currently in Greenville Georgia
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Probably because it's not general theology that there will be a Sunday law instigated by the Papacy...

ECR:

Are you now seeing that the Sunday Blues laws are fading away? The Papacy made an attempt to change Yahweh's law but he fail as all will.

Blessings,
stinsonmarri:wave:

Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

I Must Decrease That He May Increase
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
ECR:

Are you now seeing that the Sunday Blues laws are fading away? The Papacy made an attempt to change Yahweh's law but he fail as all will.

Blessings,
stinsonmarri:wave:

1 Thess 5:2-4

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Upvote 0

MidnightCry

Mar 23, 2006
south dakota
✟8,122.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm sorry, but I really cannot see this happening. Are you all saying that the Vatican and the US will join hands and enforce a Sunday law on the entire planet?

How can that be possible? The US is in decline, we have too much debt and our currency is being devalued. We are involved in wars in too many places already that we cannot afford. And how is the Vatican going to enforce anything? Do they have a global army I don't know about?

Will the US and the Catholic Church someday impose a universal Sunday law on all 194 nations of the world containing seven billion people? How will this happen? How will the US and the Catholic Church impose the holiness of Sunday on billions of devout Moslems, Hindus, Jews, Pagans, and Communists?

Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry, but I really cannot see this happening. Are you all saying that the Vatican and the US will join hands and enforce a Sunday law on the entire planet?

How can that be possible? The US is in decline, we have too much debt and our currency is being devalued. We are involved in wars in too many places already that we cannot afford. And how is the Vatican going to enforce anything? Do they have a global army I don't know about?

Will the US and the Catholic Church someday impose a universal Sunday law on all 194 nations of the world containing seven billion people? How will this happen? How will the US and the Catholic Church impose the holiness of Sunday on billions of devout Moslems, Hindus, Jews, Pagans, and Communists?

I already gave you a plausible scenario in your other thread.... satan appearing on earth professing to be the Maitreya (Christ,Buddah,Khrishna,etc) will proclaim that Sunday is his holy day and the world needs to honour it to overcome the worldwide turmoil and strife that will continue to escalate.

I will assume here that you haven't learned the Adventist position on prophesy as your questions are well understood by most Adventists that have attended a prophesy seminar. The image of the beast will cause all, both free and bond to receive a mark in their right hand or in their forehead. Understanding that the beast of Revelation is the Papacy, you can deduct what attributes the power that becomes an image to it would have. The Vatican is a church/state combination which will be copied/imaged when the US passes a Sunday Law, church and state combined. The word 'cause' in the prophesy means to legislate or enforce, so the US will be the military arm that will enforce this decree to go forth. The UN/NATO will also probably be prominant in this enforcement as well under the leadership of the US. Don't think that this current economic 'crisis' isn't being engineered to forment an end result. The satanic forces that control this world will have their 'players' in place for the last act....

All the worlds indeed a stage and we are merely players.... the Great Controversy that will be soon ended.

Upvote 0

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
1 Thess 5:2-4

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

ECR:
I know that destruction will come as I have clearly presented to you. You did not answer the direct question because those who do not take of the eye salve so that their eyes can be open are walking around in darkness. My question is about an attempt on changing Elohim law and the one most SDA focus on is the Sabbath. The Bible do not speak of a Sunday Blue law but an attempt on changing the Sabbath. Let me make this clear Sunday has and will always be the world false day of worship but it is not the mark of the beast or the image to the beast.
Rev 13:14-18 is clear that the lamb like beast will get the world to make an image to the beast. All who give soverign to the beast will have a mark either on their hand or forehead. You must have wisdom because the Papacy is the harlot and not the beast today. She rides him he destroyes her which is the will of Elohim. Rev 17:1, 9, 15-18
Sunday will not be the center of the distraction but all of Yahweh's laws and not just one and that is what I wanted you to address!

Blessings,
stinsonmarri

Upvote 0

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

midnightcry:

The Bible puts the US as a lamb like beast and this country is not in decline by any imagination. US got NATO to do her bidding and all world stock market watches the dollar of the US. All countries speak English base mainly on United States language. Islam is changing, Communists is the thing of the past, Hindus and other pagans will follow a world leader history has proven this in the past. Jews have misused the Covenant and will follow as all will do according to the Bible. Catholic is the most powerful religion in the world and it wants to control the world. But her main goal is to rule in Jerusalem if so she feel that this is her destiny and all of her babies will come home. Already she is acknowledge by all kindom of all faith as the holy father including the Muslems and Communisims. She is the on religion that sits with other political at the UN. She does as the Bible dictates and she will be destroy along with Jerusalem as the Bible states under the rulership and order of the Almighty Father, Son and Holy Spirit!

Blessings,
stinsonmarri

Upvote 0

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I already gave you a plausible scenario in your other thread.... satan appearing on earth professing to be the Maitreya (Christ,Buddah,Khrishna,etc) will proclaim that Sunday is his holy day and the world needs to honour it to overcome the worldwide turmoil and strife that will continue to escalate.

I will assume here that you haven't learned the Adventist position on prophesy as your questions are well understood by most Adventists that have attended a prophesy seminar. The image of the beast will cause all, both free and bond to receive a mark in their right hand or in their forehead. Understanding that the beast of Revelation is the Papacy, you can deduct what attributes the power that becomes an image to it would have. The Vatican is a church/state combination which will be copied/imaged when the US passes a Sunday Law, church and state combined. The word 'cause' in the prophesy means to legislate or enforce, so the US will be the military arm that will enforce this decree to go forth. The UN/NATO will also probably be prominant in this enforcement as well under the leadership of the US. Don't think that this current economic 'crisis' isn't being engineered to forment an end result. The satanic forces that control this world will have their 'players' in place for the last act....

All the worlds indeed a stage and we are merely players.... the Great Controversy that will be soon ended.

ECR:
Adventist is not the Bible and their position is the problem. Prophetic prophecies are not truth out of the SDA mouth but from the word of the Most High. This is where we differ my friend I take the Bible over the Church. Yashua on the earth He did the same thing. The rabbis or leaders have gone far away from the truth and so have the SDA leaders. Rev 3:14-17 There always will be those who will champion for justice and truth. You stated that US will pass a Sunday law but no Scriptures to back this up. I declare that the beast/man will do exactly as the Bible declare because he is the eighth which goes into destruction. Rev 17:11 He will kill the harlot (the Papacy) and replace the kings of the earth with ten new leaders. Rev 17:12, 13, 15-18 After waring with the Papacy he turns to destroy Yahweh's scatter saints but Yashua the Prince will come and destroy him, the lamb like beast and place them in the lake of fire. Dan 7:11, 11:45, 12: 7, 11, 12; Matt 24:15; Rev 16:13,14, 19:19 The rest of his army will be eaten by the birds to a wait the Messiah final return with His Saints that Enoch prophecied. Jude 1:14, 15; Rev 19:11, 17, 18, 21 I declare that what you have stated is not what the Bible says! I declare that this Sunday law is not Biblical but all of Yahweh's law will stand but be oppose as He declared by the beast/man. Dan 12:1; Matt 24:12; Rev 13:1-8

Blessings,
stinson

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EastCoastRemnant

Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
ECR:
Adventist is not the Bible and their position is the problem. Prophetic prophecies are not truth out of the SDA mouth but from the word of the Most High. This is where we differ my friend I take the Bible over the Church. Yashua on the earth He did the same thing. The rabbis or leaders have gone far away from the truth and so have the SDA leaders. Rev 3:14-17 There always will be those who will champion for justice and truth. You stated that US will pass a Sunday law but no Scriptures to back this up. I declare that the beast/man will do exactly as the Bible declare because he is the eighth which goes into destruction. Rev 17:11 He will kill the harlot (the Papacy) and replace the kings of the earth with ten new leaders. Rev 17:12, 13, 15-18 After waring with the Papacy he turns to destroy Yahweh's scatter saints but Yashua the Prince will come and destroy him, the lamb like beast and place them in the lake of fire. Dan 7:11, 11:45, 12: 7, 11, 12; Matt 24:15; Rev 16:13,14, 19:19 The rest of his army will be eaten by the birds to a wait the Messiah final return with His Saints that Enoch prophecied. Jude 1:14, 15; Rev 19:11, 17, 18, 21 I declare that what you have stated is not what the Bible says! I declare that this Sunday law is not Biblical but all of Yahweh's law will stand but be oppose as He declared by the beast/man. Dan 12:1; Matt 24:12; Rev 13:1-8

Blessings,
stinson

So you beleive that Jesus will return twice? Once to destroy His enemies and once to redeem His people... am I correct in this? I have just never met anyone else that believes as you do, so unless you are the new messenger from God, and this message you have spreads to the whole world, you'll have to excuse my skeptism.

I guess in the not to distant future we will start to see the Truth unfolding.... I'm not trying to be 'right' in my understanding, it is truly what my studies have lead me to, based on the Bible, historical account and pioneer wisdom given through the Holy Spirit. I understand that you don't believe the church fathers, past or present were/are right in what Adventism teaches. That is certainly your right, but you must recognize that the majority of Adventists believe the way the pioneers do.

Upvote 0

MidnightCry

Mar 23, 2006
south dakota
✟8,122.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The image of the beast will cause all, both free and bond to receive a mark in their right hand or in their forehead. Understanding that the beast of Revelation is the Papacy, you can deduct what attributes the power that becomes an image to it would have. The Vatican is a church/state combination which will be copied/imaged when the US passes a Sunday Law, church and state combined. The word 'cause' in the prophesy means to legislate or enforce, so the US will be the military arm that will enforce this decree to go forth. The UN/NATO will also probably be prominant in this enforcement as well under the leadership of the US. Don't think that this current economic 'crisis' isn't being engineered to forment an end result. The satanic forces that control this world will have their 'players' in place for the last act....

That's where your error is. The beast in Revelation is not the Papacy.

How will the US pass a Sunday law when this nation is becoming more and more secular every day? We can't even pray before some football games, can't pray in school, can't even mention the name of Jesus. Some even want "in God we trust" removed from our currency.

The UN/NATO is a joke. They are totally incompetent. They couldn't enforce anything even if they wanted to. Besides the UN is made up of mostly secular nations.

The current economic crisis is being engineered, you are right about that, but I don't think we would agree on the end result.

Upvote 0

EastCoastRemnant

Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2010
Nova Scotia
✟188,109.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

How will the US pass a Sunday law when this nation is becoming more and more secular every day? We can't even pray before some football games, can't pray in school, can't even mention the name of Jesus. Some even want "in God we trust" removed from our currency.

The UN/NATO is a joke. They are totally incompetent. They couldn't enforce anything even if they wanted to. Besides the UN is made up of mostly secular nations.

The current economic crisis is being engineered, you are right about that, but I don't think we would agree on the end result.

I will leave you with your own understanding then...

Upvote 0

MidnightCry

Mar 23, 2006
south dakota
✟8,122.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I will leave you with your own understanding then...

That is no fun, ECR. I expected more of a response from you.

To make this more interesting, I will consider the gauntlet thrown down, sir.

After all, isn't this a discussion board?

I shall start a new thread. (As soon as I finish canning these tomatoes, that is)

YSIC,
midnightcry :)

Upvote 0

Kira Light

Shinigami love apples
Oct 16, 2009
✟15,777.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I've made this argument to ECR before and the response is that everything will change once the anti-christ shows up and starts performing miracles.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MidnightCry

Mar 23, 2006
south dakota
✟8,122.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've made this argument to ECR before and the response is that everything will change once the anti-christ shows up and starts performing miracles.

I will start a new topic: Who or what is the beast in Revelation 13?

Kira Light, you can help me.

Thanx,
midnightcry

Upvote 0

Kira Light

Shinigami love apples
Oct 16, 2009
✟15,777.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I will start a new topic: Who or what is the beast in Revelation 13?

Kira Light, you can help me.

Thanx,
midnightcry

Good luck to you, sir! I may chime in if there is anything I can add. We have had this discussion before, though, and there just isn't much you can say to the anti-christ suddenly appearing and changing everything.

Upvote 0

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
EastCoastRemnant:
You stated:

So you beleive that Jesus will return twice? Once to destroy His enemies and once to redeem His people... am I correct in this?

SDA have always believed in the Second Advent in two parts, first redeeming the saints and destroying both the beast and the false prophet. The rest of the wicked is killed which is the second death where they remain while Satan is bound for a thousand years. After the millennium or the thousand years Satan his angels are loose. The New City of Jerusalem comes down out of Heaven along with the saints. The wicked awaken starting with Cain, Satan and his evil angels tries for the final time to tempt them. They attempt to take the New City but all will see their sins and why they are lost including Satan and his angels. They all will bow their down knees and confess that Yashua is Elohim but they will change bent on evil and try but fail. They all will perish in a lake of fire and the earth will be purge by fire of all sin.

After the judgment of the wicked dead had been finished, at the end of the one thousand years, Yashua left the city, and the saints and a train of the angelic host followed Him. Yashua descended upon a great mountain, which as soon as His feet touched it, parted asunder and became a mighty plain. Then we looked up and saw the great and beautiful city, with twelve foundations, and twelve gates, three on each side, and an angel at each gate. We cried out, "The city! the great city! it is coming down from Elohim out of heaven!" And it came down in all its splendor and dazzling glory and settled in the mighty plain which Yashua had prepared for it. EW 291

I have never indicated what you just stated if so show me!

I have just never met anyone else that believes as you do, so unless you are the new messenger from God, and this message you have spreads to the whole world, you'll have to excuse my skeptism.

Your skeptism is like the rabbis during Yashua day adding what was not said to make me look in error. You have not read the Scriptures or provided any for the ones you make claim to, yet you hold me in contempt because truth is straight and to the point. It takes what was once advocated to be truth and showing that it is not. It makes those who say they love Yahweh or those He have chosen to be demise and unloved because claiming yet many deny the power of the Holy Spirit.

I guess in the not to distant future we will start to see the Truth unfolding.... I'm not trying to be 'right' in my understanding, it is truly what my studies have lead me to, based on the Bible, historical account and pioneer wisdom given through the Holy Spirit.

The truth is unfolding now as we speak or discuss and where we differ is very simple if you will show in the Bible where it provides the Sunday Blue laws. I have shown you over and over Biblically that:

· The harlot rides the "scarlet" coloured beast/man

· The beast/man "that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition,"

· lamb like beast is the false prophet "saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast"/man,

· ten men will become "ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast"/man,

· These ten new kings "shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire,"

· Armageddon comes under the six vial and "is the battle of Elohim Almighty,"

· The beast/man and the ten new kings "will make war with the Lamb" after he first "shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people,"

· The beast/man "and the kings of the earth," with "their armies" will "gathered together to make war against," Yashua and His angels (not the battle of Elohim Almighty),​

· The beast/man and the false prophet "both" will be "cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone,"​

· "And the remnant" "all the fowls were filled with their flesh."​

I have quoted from the texts of Scriptures that I previously provided so you cannot change what I said with false statements.

I understand that you don't believe the church fathers, past or present were/are right in what Adventism teaches. That is certainly your right, but you must recognize that the majority of Adventists believe the way the pioneers do.

Wrong again I have alway uplifted the spiritual pioneers of this Church but I will not stand up for those who stood for error like Uriah Smith and others. I have stood for EGW and misunderstood what someone was saying about her correctly. You brought that to my attention and I humbly apologized. What I have said firmly that she is not a prophetess as she herself stated including that Yashua told her what she was a messenger. I have also stated that the Church does not speak about Hiram Edison as they should or Bates and others but put EGW on a pedestal which is wrong!!!!!! What I have stated very clearly without remorse but firmly that the Church leaders are wrong as the rabbis were doing the days of Yashua. I have stated clearly that EGW made errors in her opinions but not in her visions. I have stated clearly that SDA is not the remnant but 144,000 will come out of her to finish reaping the great multitude of souls and both will be the remnant. I stand firm on the Feast of Yahweh because He said it and Paul did not change what He said.

In conclusion these are the things I stand on base on the Bible. I have asked you to show me proof in the Bible where I am in error you have not. I have even commented in another thread why you are unhappy that others cannot see what you tried to present. But I have never disregarded anything that you have stated and love and respect you as a friend. I will pray for you as I hope you will for me that truth will prevail.

Blessings,
stinsonmarri

Upvote 0

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Not of course, the beast is not the Papacy, it is the capitalistic economic system, that reigns in the world by 7 heads, which means by 7 forms of governing!
Yes we getting in those times where this terrible beast will become pieces and dust and the Lord Jesus Christ will reign forever and ever, but the beast unfortunately will destroy a lot of people.
Please stay close to the Lord, while He only is the Ark of Salvation
In Lord's love Terry Varnas

Terry Varnas:

That is not true the seven heads were kingdom as the angel stated clearly in Dan 7 this has not changed.:prayer:

Blessings,
stinsonmarri

Upvote 0

stinsonmarri

Dec 3, 2010
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Believe whatever you like sister, but I know what I am talking about.
The beast is the capitalist economic system, that is for sure, but you are not obligated to accept it.
When the whole Truth will shine then we we will see, until that time, God bless you.
In Lord's love Terry Varnas

Terry:

My friend I believe solely on what the Bible said:

And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: Dan 2:21

They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of YAHWEH: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity. Eze 7:19

In the eighties the beast was the computer and when Europe united to have the Euro dollar it was stated they were uniting as the anti-christ. UN many stated wold create the anti person and even President Obama was called the false messiah. Many over the centuries have tried to implicate the money system to the word of Elohim and all have fail because the Bible states very clear what man have alway attempted to do go against His law and establishment. Nations not money will oppose Elohim did you not read that you must have wisdom and count the number which represent man. We do not even understand what 666 stands for which is man who first outwardly rebel against Yahweh-"the beast that was," the man who umbrella himself as accepting Yahweh but was blasphemy His law and Rulership, the "beast is not," now! And finally the man who again will exalt himself uniting with Satan who "gives him his seat, his power and his authority," the beast "that is," is all below seven perfection that man is the number six. You need to have spiritual wisdom that your eyes can be open because the secret things do belong to Elohim but is given to those who diligently seek Him! Read Matt Chapter 24 and see do Yashua speak about the economy to rule in His sermon concerning what will happen in the last days before His return!!!! Yes we all have choices and I choose to accept the Bible simple plain words that do not deal with a lot of man's interpretation and rhetoric!

Love ya and blessings,:)
stinsonmarri

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.