Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A man who claimed to be a reincarnated vampire was seen chasing bell-ringers through a churchyard, a jury was told yesterday.

Scott Bower, 26, hounded the ringers at St Mary the Virgin parish church, Eling, near Southampton, Hants, as part of a campaign against the vicar and his family.

Sheila Downs, 75, who lives opposite the church, told Southampton Crown Court she saw Bower making strange noises as the ringers left after a practice.

"I looked from my upstairs window and saw Bower and three other people follow the ringers. They were making noises and catcalls."

Bower, Ben Lewis, 25, and Natalie Gibson, 19, made life a misery for the Rev Christopher Rowberry, 45, his wife and two children, by posting obscene material on the church notice board, letting off fireworks, making late night nuisance calls and howling outside their home. They targeted him because of his Christianity.

Mr Rowberry's daughter, Hannah, 17, told the jury Bowers howled at her as she put out bags of rubbish. "It was quite dark and I could hear laughter coming from the graveyard," she said.

Bower, unemployed, Lewis, a hotel porter, and Gibson, 19, a student, deny religiously aggravated harassment

The hearing continues.

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/ma...10/14/ixhome.html/news/2003/10/14/nvamp14.xml

jeshohaia

Apr 10, 2004
Central Coast, Cali
Visit site
✟541.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Others
This sounds like a saturday night live skit. How could I ever hold in the laughter? But I am sure they were a pain to the people of that church. SOunds like they were a bit childish.

And yes...vampyres do exsist. Just not as they tell you. They are just normal people. Its an actual religion based on pagan beliefs. Rediculous if you ask me from first hand knowledge. Its should be called "Goth Plus".

Upvote 0

jeshohaia

Apr 10, 2004
Central Coast, Cali
Visit site
✟541.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Others
Well, its the truth. "Goth" people are just angry youth who dont act on their feelings (besides being anti-establishment by shoping at Hot TOpic). The "Goth Plus" tend to act on it by doing really stupid silly things. Or say things to a Christian like "Go to H-LL" Or "G-D damn you!" Really if you profess to be such a cold dark person and you believe in G-D are you really a cold dark person? Funny. They are funny. I have never seen such trendy sheep as the "Goth Children".

Lets try to be different by dressing all the same and shop at the same places and say the same things and listen to the same music! Woot!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.