Magnolia, AR
✟990,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks to everyone who participated in the gift exchange; I think it's safe to say it was a success. :clap: Happy Valentine's Day CF!

Since the above person revived this thread, shall we try the exchange again this year, @Anthony7 ?

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Since the above person revived this thread, shall we try the exchange again this year, @Anthony7 ?
I would love to do the gift exchange again. :)
Sure, I think that's a great idea; I enjoyed it last year. :oldthumbsup:

Would anyone else be interested in joining the gift exchange again this year for Valentine's? Anyone can join, even if you're already in a relationship; this is a friendly exchange.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Added you both to the list in the original post, as well as Multifavs. =)

I'm not sure how it'll work this year, it all depends on how many members sign up. If it's just us four though, we can just exchange with each other.
awesome thanks :)

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟990,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure how it'll work this year, it all depends on how many members sign up. If it's just us four though, we can just exchange with each other.

Just four? I believe there was also a Miss @teresa who also expressed her wishes to be a part of this little tea party of ours. You did not forget her, did you? :)

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Added you both to the list in the original post, as well as Multifavs. =)

Yay, thanks for adding me. :clap: I know this is going to be awesome! :oldthumbsup:

Love the new banner you added in the first post, by the way. :sparklingheart:

• Friendly
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
full

Inspired by recent events in the crush thread, and due to the popularity of the previous Christmas Gift Exchange thread, I decided to make a new post dedicated to celebrating the upcoming holiday. :clap:

Description
This is meant to be a friendly exchange between CF members. If anyone wants to participate, just post here in this thread letting me know. :oldthumbsup: Anyone is welcome to join, whether single or not; this is meant to be a friendly exchange (not a romantic one), and is just for fun. Gifts for other members are online only (please don't ask for a person's address nor personal info), and are appropriate to be shared in the thread / with the other person. You can post as many as you want, but even just one is perfectly fine. Note: how exactly it'll work for this year (2019) is still being decided.

Gifts
Gifts can be anything you want, i.e.: a custom graphic, digital cards, memes, YouTube videos, a positive comment about the other person, an image, a music clip, etc. It's recommended to post them here on Valentine's Day (February 14), however, you can post them earlier if it would be more convenient. If you want, you can also hide them using the [spoiler] tags:

Like this. :gift:
Code:
[spoiler="title here"]Like this. :gift:[/spoiler]

Gentlemen :bustsilhouette:
Ladies :bustsilhouette:

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yay, thanks for adding me. :clap: I know this is going to be awesome! :oldthumbsup:

Love the new banner you added in the first post, by the way. :sparklingheart:
You're welcome, Multiadds! ^-^ I hope so, not as awesome as you though. :oldthumbsup:

Glad you like the banner as well, I thought it needed an update for the new year. :p:blueheart:

I love the banner :)
Thank you, glad y'all like the new banner. :) I didn't make it myself though, just added the text, lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just four? I believe there was also a Miss @teresa who also expressed her wishes to be a part of this little tea party of ours. You did not forget her, did you? :)
I certainly didn't forget Teresa / Hope. :oldthumbsup: Although, her post above was from last year, and I'm not sure if she'd be interested in participating again for this year. She's more than welcome though. ^-^

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟150,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
You're welcome, Multiadds! ^-^ I hope so, not as awesome as you though. :oldthumbsup:

Glad you like the banner as well, I thought it needed an update for the new year. :p:blueheart:
There we go, another name. ^_^ Aww... :flatt: Well you're super-awesome too! :oldthumbsup:

• Friendly
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Aww... :flatt: Well you're super-awesome too! :oldthumbsup:
Aww, thank you! :blush1: I get the feeling if this conversation escalates, the forums will never stop shipping us. ^_^ You win this round, Ms. Multis. ;)

Anyone else interested in joining? C'mon, who can resist free presents. o_O

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0