Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@SweetCarolina I have a second gift for you as well. :cool: I feel bad for abandoning the house design project I was working on for you, but I do hope you like this instead. :)

Okay I lied, your house render is what I've been working on this whole time. :ebil: It's not even close to being done; I've only had less than 6 days to work on it lol. But, you I hope you still like it so far, can at least consider this a work in progress - which I plan on finishing over time. :oldthumbsup:

It's a country home with modern elements. I'm planning on including an earth-tone color scheme, a focus on natural materials and a hodgepodge of different influences. The floor plan is designed to be symmetrical, with certain features that diverge from the symmetry to keep it interesting. The central area is two story and divided into a family room and living space, with exposed structural system and plenty of windows for natural lighting. The building itself is divided into having most public space on the left and center (family room, living room, kitchen, dining, garage / storage, wine storage and utility room) and private space on the right (main bedroom, guest bedroom, bathroom, library, and office). There is also a game / exercise room to the right as soon as you walk in. The public areas feature an open floor plan. :)

There are two indoor fireplaces: one in the main living area that is meant to heat all those sitting closeby as well as those sitting at the dining table, and another two-sided fireplace in the library, which also heats those outside sitting closeby. The main entrance features both steps and an ADA-compliant ramp. Since it's also modern, it uses a repetition of design elements.

View attachment 272007

View attachment 272010

View attachment 272009

View attachment 272008

View attachment 272011

Wow. Talk about going the extra mile for the purposes of this thread. O_O

Anthony definitely has the blood of the architect in him. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh my!!!! You know me too well!!!!! :flat4::flat4: I Looovee foxes, and that baby fox is just so adorable!!!

Speaking of, this YT vid I found last night .... Were you the girl in the video, Miss Somber? ^_^

You know, hanging out with the foxes and all. =P

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks to everyone who participated in the exchange again this year! :clap: It was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed seeing what everyone gave. :oldthumbsup:

Great work on the drawing btw @Somber; I thought that was very creative and well done. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0