✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Wow, did you draw that, Miss Somber?

That just seems so lovely, the idea of a "dandelion fairy". :)
Yes. Unfortunately I am at my mom's house, so I only had a few pink pens available and paints, so I wasn't able to do it in the right colors..I mean, who does a pink dandelion fairy when dandelions are yellow? But I guess it is Valentines Day so maybe pink passes? :ahem::relaxed:

A baby fox for @Somber ^_^
bc269df2e321384595987bf372f50731.jpg

And a beautiful concert!

Happy Valentines day my friend! I hope your day is blessed! :hug:
Oh my!!!! You know me too well!!!!! :flat4::flat4: I Looovee foxes, and that baby fox is just so adorable!!!

Also that is one of my very favorite movies of all time and I adore that song!!! Ghibli movies have some of the most amazing soundtracks!!!!!:ueee::love2::piripi:

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Thank you so much for the picture! I love it. :) It was very thoughtful!
I don’t mind silly stories. :D

It is. I’d say it is in my top 3 favorite Miyazaki films. This one was the first they made before forming Studio Ghibli I believe. The music makes me happy.
You are welcome!!! I know the color is a little bit off, since a dandelion fairy probably is supposed to be yellow, but I only had pink pens and a few options for paint!! :muahah: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Okay, maybe I will share the story, I'm not sure. :ahem::muahah:

Yes you must! But like I told SK, that’s Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch in the gif.
Oh it is so good to see you are still around!!!! :cheer: :clap: Happy Valentines Day!!! I hope you are doing well!!! Thank you for sharing!! I will definitely have to look it up!!

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I mean, who does a pink dandelion fairy when dandelions are yellow? But I guess it is Valentines Day so maybe pink passes? :ahem::relaxed:

It was the time and thought that counts, Miss Somber. And yes, pink looks good for the dandelion fairy, anyway, even if they would normally be considered to be yellow. :)

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Happy Valentine's Day @SweetCarolina ! I am thankful to have you as a friend, and hope you had an awesome, blessed Valentine's. :satisfied: I went back to that French Restaurant today and bought some pastries for your gift. I can't actually send the pastries themselves lol, but I hope you enjoy these photos instead. Gift #2 is still in progress and will be posted later. :)

View attachment 271983

sunshineForJesus, your gift is coming up later as well. :oldthumbsup:

Hmmm ... two wineglasses side by side, filled and everything, and sitting atop a pair of roses, too, it would appear. .... Could something a bit beyond a platonic love between friends have been discovered on this day, perhaps?
Umi Nudge gif.gif

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟481,099.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Oh it is so good to see you are still around!!!! :cheer: :clap: Happy Valentines Day!!! I hope you are doing well!!! Thank you for sharing!! I will definitely have to look it up!!

I am thank you! Yep I'm still around occasionally ^_^ Usually just lurk.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One last gift to you before the day closes, if I may, @Joined2krist . A song dedication, befitting the spirit of this holiday, about being young and in love. I hope you like it. (The 80's were awesome. ^_^ )

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Happy Valentine's Day @SweetCarolina ! I am thankful to have you as a friend, and hope you had an awesome, blessed Valentine's. :satisfied: I went back to that French Restaurant today and bought some pastries for your gift. I can't actually send the pastries themselves lol, but I hope you enjoy these photos instead. Gift #2 is still in progress and will be posted later. :)

View attachment 271983

Awww :bigeye: :bigeye: :bigeye: Dinner, dessert AND wine?! Thank you so much Rigatoni you sure do know a way to a girls heart :satisfied: Everything looks so tasty! I bet it was as good as it looked haha Thank you for being such a great friend and I'm so grateful we are back in touch with each other. You keep me laughing and I've really enjoyed getting to know you.

Okay!!! Here's your first gift.... This was my idea but Rene helped me bring it to life... I hope you enjoy :D

FerretSalsa.jpg

Since you said you wanted a Ferret... and you are obsessed with salsa... Why not have a salsa loving Ferret?? :D Enjoy and Happy Valentines Day!

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Since you said you wanted a Ferret... and you are obsessed with salsa... Why not have a salsa loving Ferret?? :D Enjoy and Happy Valentines Day!

Hah hah. i didn't even notice the ferret in the picture until you brought it up. ^_^

Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟481,099.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, why, thank you for such a fine gift. ^_^ What shall I name her, do you think? (Or is it a he?)

Hmmm, I’m not sure. I feel a gentleman such as you would have a noble steed :D

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟993,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hmmm, I’m not sure. I feel a gentleman such as you would have a noble steed :D

Weird how I didn't already retain this knowledge from my agricultural college class days, but I had to look it up, and the first result in Google said that either a mare or a stallion can be called a steed, so I'll roll with a mare, and call her Shayleigh. ^_^

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Okay here's your second gift @Anthony7 it's a two for the price of one type of thing because I honestly couldn't make up my mind which to give. So here ya go. :D These are Jennie originals, made by yours truly. :D

Rigatoni.png

Rigatoni2.png

I made them 600x400 so you can resize them if you ever do choose to use either of them. :thumbsup: Enjoy!! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Okay here's your second gift @Anthony7 it's a two for the price of one type of thing because I honestly couldn't make up my mind which to give. So here ya go. :D These are Jennie originals, made by yours truly. :D

I made them 600x400 so you can resize them if you ever do choose to use either of them. :thumbsup: Enjoy!! :)
That is seriously cool haha, I love it! :D :happyblush: Thank you for both of my great gifts. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
@SweetCarolina I have a second gift for you as well. :cool: I feel bad for abandoning the house design project I was working on for you, but I do hope you like this instead. :)

Okay I lied, your house render is what I've been working on this whole time. :ebil: It's not even close to being done; I've only had less than 6 days to work on it lol. But, you I hope you still like it so far, can at least consider this a work in progress - which I plan on finishing over time. :oldthumbsup:

It's a country home with modern elements. I'm planning on including an earth-tone color scheme, a focus on natural materials and a hodgepodge of different influences. The floor plan is designed to be symmetrical, with certain features that diverge from the symmetry to keep it interesting. The central area is two story and divided into a family room and living space, with exposed structural system and plenty of windows for natural lighting. The building itself is divided into having most public space on the left and center (family room, living room, kitchen, dining, garage / storage, wine storage and utility room) and private space on the right (main bedroom, guest bedroom, bathroom, library, and office). There is also a game / exercise room to the right as soon as you walk in. The public areas feature an open floor plan. :)

There are two indoor fireplaces: one in the main living area that is meant to heat all those sitting closeby as well as those sitting at the dining table, and another two-sided fireplace in the library, which also heats those outside sitting closeby. The main entrance features both steps and an ADA-compliant ramp. Since it's also modern, it uses a repetition of design elements.
-

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
@SweetCarolina I have a second gift for you as well. :cool: I feel bad for abandoning the house design project I was working on for you, but I do hope you like this instead. :)

Okay I lied, your house render is what I've been working on this whole time. :ebil: It's not even close to being done; I've only had less than 6 days to work on it lol. But, you I hope you still like it so far, can at least consider this a work in progress - which I plan on finishing over time. :oldthumbsup:

It's a country home with modern elements. I'm planning on including an earth-tone color scheme, a focus on natural materials and a hodgepodge of different influences. The floor plan is designed to be symmetrical, with certain features that diverge from the symmetry to keep it interesting. The central area is two story and divided into a family room and living space, with exposed structural system and plenty of windows for natural lighting. The building itself is divided into having most public space on the left and center (family room, living room, kitchen, dining, garage / storage, wine storage and utility room) and private space on the right (main bedroom, guest bedroom bathroom, library, and office). There is also a game / exercise room to the right as soon as you walk in. The public areas feature an open floor plan. :)

There are two indoor fireplaces: one in the main living area that is meant to heat all those sitting closeby as well as those sitting at the dining table, and another two-sided fireplace in the library, which also heats those outside sitting closeby. The main entrance features both steps and an ADA-compliant ramp. Since it's also modern, it uses a repetition of design elements.

View attachment 272007

View attachment 272010

View attachment 272009

View attachment 272008

View attachment 272011

:bigeye: :swoon: It's amazing!! I love it! Dude that is so awesome, haha. You have done a fantastic job it and it's turned out wonderful. You even remembered a ramp! haha :satisfied: Thank you for such an awesome gift, I do really like it a lot and how much effort you've put into it. All those windows :bigeye: And how you have everything set up is ah-mazing! Thank you, Rigatoni! :hug:

I'm looking through all the pictures and loving it. I like your ideas for your future plans on it too! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
:bigeye: :swoon: It's amazing!! I love it! Dude that is so awesome, haha. You have done a fantastic job it and it's turned out wonderful. You even remembered a ramp! haha :satisfied: Thank you for such an awesome gift, I do really like it a lot and how much effort you've put into it. All those windows :bigeye: And how you have everything set up is ah-mazing! Thank you, Rigatoni! :hug:

I'm looking through all the pictures and loving it. I like your ideas for your future plans on it too! :thumbsup:
So glad you like it! :happyblush: Happy V-Day. :satisfied:

slide-02.jpg

Thanks so much anthony7.I truly appreciate my valentine greeting and you are a good singer as well.
You're very welcome Sunshine, thank you for the compliment and for what you gave me as well. :) I'm glad you like. :oldthumbsup: Hope you had a great and very blessed Valentine's Day.

Upvote 0