Saint Augustine, FL
✟22,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure I posted this other years, but it's fun to take a poll on what people do about this holiday that, like Christmas, is highly commercialized. unlike Christmas, is not federal, religious, nor is it a family holiday.

So, how much do you celebrate it? or don't?

<sorry, the poll didn't post for some reason>
Just answer with the number(s) of your choice. Unlike a poll, you can pick several.

1) I don't celebrate it, in fact I totally ignore it and don't care.

2) I celebrate it with family and friends because I'm not in a relationship at this time

3) I celebrate it by reaching out to my crush

4) I celebrate it with my boyfriend/girlfriend

5) I celebrate it with my spouse

6) I send cards and give candy to people I like/love most. That is all.

7) I receive cards and candy but don't send them. That is all.

8) I go all out like it's Christmas. Decorate, send gifts/cards, wear a goofy sweater, have a nice dinner with a special someone, spend the day together, etc...

9) I hate it so much I go so far as to have an "anti-valentine" with my friends and throw a party for bitter people.

10) I celebrate it for my family- I have little kids and they do a thing at school and so it's all about their experience.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I celebrate it with my spouse, but we don't make a huge deal out of it. We have this big string of romantical events in a row between February and May, so we can't have a huge bash for all of them lol. February is Valentine's, March is hubby's birthday, April is our anniversary, and May is my birthday. We usually make the biggest fuss for our anniversary :) For the rest, we might exchange cards or go out to dinner, but that's it.

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I will not be celebrating Valentines Day this year, as I do not have a someone special to celebrate with.

you_re_my_valentine_by_chukairi-d5u3z2f.jpg

Upvote 0