• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Valentine's day treat - is he/she the one?

Discussion in '"My Two Cents Worth"' started by Echaminya, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Echaminya

Echaminya New Member

+5
    Kenya
    Christian
    Single
    Hi everyone, being a valentines week, I thought I'd write something related in relation to the word and God's guidance. Here's a little something I share from what I 've learnt through study, people's experiences and revelation. Does God predestine our partner? Or is it just something people made up? Let me help you get it clearer. You can find out more by clicking here. God bless.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,344
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Interesting site you have!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  3. Echaminya

Echaminya New Member

+5
    Kenya
    Christian
    Single
    lol! This is just a message to show how to find the one. It's not actually me. It's a post I wrote to help people out in finding God's best. Feel free to check it out at http://christianperspective101.com/valentine-special-is-he-she-the-one/

4. Echaminya

Echaminya New Member

+5
    Kenya
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you! Feel free to subscribe to keep posted!! :clap:

5. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,344
    United States
    Christian
    Private
  6. Echaminya

Echaminya New Member

+5
    Kenya
    Christian
    Single
    No problem. Feel free to comment at the site/subscribe as well to keep updated for more enlightening content. :amen:

7. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,344
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    /nvm

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  8. Echaminya

Echaminya New Member

+5
    Kenya
    Christian
    Single
    Great to know you are enjoying the content!! The other sections seem to be working fine on my end. Perhaps you could try again? Probably with a different browser? And yes, a whole shield bearer yet David had none!! Thats real courage from David!! And yes, Christianity really involves putting your life before others. Treading with God is as real adventure. But amazing nonetheless. Especially in how it builds you up. As Jesus says, the greatest in this world will be servants. Matthew 23:11

9. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,344
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    /nvm

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  10. Echaminya

Echaminya New Member

+5
    Kenya
    Christian
    Single
    Sorry about that. Which browser are you using? I'm using mozilla firefox. Thanks for the feedback by the way.

11. Mollie1

Mollie1 John 3:16 Staff Member Red Team - Moderator Supporter

+2,065
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    MOD HAT ON

[​IMG]
    This Thread

From Christian Advice

To "My Two Cents Worth"
    This is a More Fitting Forum