GA
✟36,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
First, Hi everyone and Happy Valentines Day..I hope you're all having fun with the different games I set up

Lets start with the Polls for Couple, King & Queen...

At 5pm today, any PM's for screen shots will be added.. For Couples..I need BOTH of you to PM me please

The Polls themselves will be ready for voting by 7, I hope, we need a little leeway here due to illness's and snow storms. I'll leave them OPEN until I get up on Friday...approx 8am EST

Next, The White Things Contest....it will be closed to any more pictures after noon EST Today...and I will then go through and choose winners and pass out Blessings.

Blessings for the "5-9" & 10 or more, will take a little longer to pass out, but I will get to it...that includes Reps...in both picture games

The Poetry Contest will end at 5pm EST as well, and we'll need a little time to read them all and choose winners... everyone who enters at least one will win Blessings.

The Keychain Heart's "hide and seek" is still open, and will stay open until noon tomorrow..any found after that will not count.
PM me when you find one with the place found/name of the thread..there are still 6 left
And Last, today ss soon as I can get it started, there will be one last picture contest... same Blessings etc.

The NEW one will run from noon today, until noon tomorrow...the theme being

Hearts & Flowers

I will get to all the PM's in my box shortly...I've Blessed me and the hubby with a new sofa, and while it's being delivered and set up I'll be away from the computer.

Happy Valentines, Have Fun!​

ForHisGlory

You're Invited To My Mansion In The Sky
Jun 3, 2006
GA
✟36,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican