• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Vaccines Save Lives

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A scientist. However, I am willing to be persuaded by evidence, so what "long term effects" have there ever been from any vaccine, ever?
Lol, this is a great example of bad science.

• Agree
Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You think asking for evidence constitutes "bad science". Classic.
A scientist who demands evidence from others to prove his hypothesis? Classic.

Actually, you are right. It's not bad science, it's not science at all.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
A scientist who demands evidence from others to prove his hypothesis?

It's not my hypothesis. Vaccines causing long term effects is hypothesised by others...oh wait, you think I should be required to prove the negative. alrighty...

There's a small chocolate tea cup orbiting the earth. Prove to me there isn't!

Actually, you are right.

Yes, yes I am.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's not my hypothesis. Vaccines causing long term effects is hypothesised by others...oh wait, you think I should be required to prove the negative. alrighty...

There's a small chocolate tea cup orbiting the earth. Prove to me there isn't!

Your hypothesis:
There aren't any.
This is scientifically impossible to know since there hasn't been a long term yet.

You then demand others provide evidence that you are wrong. When you provide nothing but completely unverifiable conjecture?

I stand by my statements.

Chocolate tea cup indeed

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
There aren't any.
Has there ever been a drug developed that wasn’t approved due to negative long-term results?

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
CIDP
Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy. CIDP is when the body’s immune system slowly attacks the peripheral nerves. The disease causes weakness or paralysis of the legs and arms.

CIDP can be triggered by:
  • Flu vaccine
  • Hepatitis-B vaccine
  • Measles, Mumps, Rubella vaccine
Proven in court.. Lawsuits have been been won.

I think I'll sit back and sip my chocolate space tea now... mmmm!

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Has there ever been a drug developed that wasn’t approved due to negative long-term results?

Seems unlikely, as there wouldn't be any drugs at all if we were required to test them for 20 years before release. Wonder what the negative long-term effects of acetaminophen and asprin are....oh, right, nobody cares.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Your hypothesis:

Still not an hypothesis...you do understand repeating the same false hood over and over again doesn't make it true, right? I get to dismiss without evidence that which has been claimed without evidence.

Upvote 0

topher694

Go Turtle!
Jan 29, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
✟186,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Still not an hypothesis...you do understand repeating the same false hood over and over again doesn't make it true, right? I get to dismiss without evidence that which has been claimed without evidence.
Ah, so you admit your statement was baseless then, or are you admiting it was just your opinion?

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
CIDP
Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy. CIDP is when the body’s immune system slowly attacks the peripheral nerves. The disease causes weakness or paralysis of the legs and arms.

CIDP can be triggered by:
  • Flu vaccine
  • Hepatitis-B vaccine
  • Measles, Mumps, Rubella vaccine
Proven in court.. Lawsuits have been been won.

I think I'll sit back and sip my chocolate space tea now... mmmm!

Oh now I understand, you do not know the meaning of "long term". Is it both words you don't get, or just one of them? You also don't understand the difference between science and law.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Ah, so you admit your statement was baseless then, or are you admiting it was just your opinion?

Is there any evidence at all that it wasn't just my opinion? I mean, before you added your lack of understanding to the mix.

Upvote 0