Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was thinking yesterday about the Covid vaccine, and then the flu vaccine also.

Should they actually even be called that, because as I remember vaccines say for measles, polio etc actually prevented getting the disease.

I realise that flu and Covid are viruses so maybe they should be called "moderators" because even though both prevent the deadly versions, you still get them and can still pass them on.

It may sound like I'm splitting hairs but sometimes people can get complacent or think they are a magic bullet. You still have to be mindful of sensible precautions to keep both in check and not just rely on the jab.

Dkh587

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2014
Southeast
✟552,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is not correct to call the injection for COVID-19 a “vaccine”.

It is experimental gene therapy.

It doesn’t protect you from contracting it, nor does it prevent you from spreading it to other people.

it merely *potentially* reduces the amount of symptoms you may exhibit *if* you contract COVID-19, essentially turning you into an asymptomatic carrier/spreader.

Interestingly enough, we have been bombarded for the past year of the dangers of how it is spread via asymptomatic carriers, yet that is exactly the goal of the gene therapy, to make you asymptomatic carrier.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,915.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

It doesn’t protect you from contracting it, nor does it prevent you from spreading it to other people.

it merely *potentially* reduces the amount of symptoms you may exhibit *if* you contract COVID-19, essentially turning you into an asymptomatic carrier/spreader.

Interestingly enough, we have been bombarded for the past year of the dangers of how it is spread via asymptomatic carriers, yet that is exactly the goal of the gene therapy, to make you asymptomatic carrier.
Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yes, you are right.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
that is exactly the goal of the gene therapy, to make you asymptomatic carrier.
. . . but for how long?

You might get infected after a vaccination, but the antibodies due to the vaccination can be ready to help to remove the virus if you get infected later. So, even though you might be asymptomatic for a while, the vaccination caused antibodies will be decreasing and getting rid of the virus; those ready-to-go antibodies can reduce the amount of virus you have available to spread while asymptomatic . . . while in an unvaccinated person the virus is increasing during the few days of being asymptomatic.

An unvaccinated person can start off being asymptomatic, plus then get sick and keep spreading it.

So, an unvaccinated person might be increasing in virus to spread while asymptomatic, while the vaccinated one will have antibodies decreasing the person's available virus while the person is asymptomatic.

In any case, it is not intended to produce a permanently infected spreader.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dkh587

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2014
Southeast
✟552,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Then you know that this is a vaccine.
It’s gene therapy.

They actually had to alter the definition of the word vaccine, because prior to COVID-19, mRNA gene therapy was not considered a vaccine, according to the definition.

• Agree
Reactions: Birck DK
Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was thinking yesterday about the Covid vaccine, and then the flu vaccine also.

Should they actually even be called that, because as I remember vaccines say for measles, polio etc actually prevented getting the disease.

I realise that flu and Covid are viruses so maybe they should be called "moderators" because even though both prevent the deadly versions, you still get them and can still pass them on.

It may sound like I'm splitting hairs but sometimes people can get complacent or think they are a magic bullet. You still have to be mindful of sensible precautions to keep both in check and not just rely on the jab.

JS: an elderly woman put it this way (I'm paraphrasing her) - Before she got the vaccine she was vigilant because covid could kill her, now she is because she can still pass it even if she never knows she contracted it, and cause the death of someone else.

This is happening in Buffalo where hospital stays and the ICU are filling up not with the elderly or people with preconditions, these are vaccinated, but by the young and many of these young people are dying just like the older folk did before they had the vaccine.

It gotten so bad our governor has ordered all adults eligible for the vaccine, so now NY is nearing 50 % vaccinated.

• Informative
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
It’s gene therapy.

They actually had to alter the definition of the word vaccine, because prior to COVID-19, mRNA gene therapy was not considered a vaccine, according to the definition.

So are all the other vaccines that use genetic modifications of viruses not vaccines either?

As long as medical professionals and their assistants call it a vaccine, it is one.

Upvote 0