Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Ever wonder why massive studies done outside of the US (like the one in Denmark with half a million kids) where the CDC has little control have never found a connection between vaccines & autism? Bc there isn't one.

Or, like here, because those doing the tests stand to lose if their vaccines are proven to cause more damage than any supposed good they do. It pays for them to fudge the numbers or make them up completely, if necessary.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Or, like here, because those doing the tests stand to lose if their vaccines are proven to cause more damage than any supposed good they do. It pays for them to fudge the numbers or make them up completely, if necessary.

Lol. I get that you actually believe that's true.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Vaxxers are worse, but insults don't help, do they?

Most babies who lived in houses painted with lead paint suffered no problems. That doesn't mean none did. There was not enough testing to determine whether vaccines contributed to autism, even if they were not the major cause.

If vaccines were safe, why block them from being sued, and why has the government paid out 2 billion dollars in damages for children harmed by vaccines?
$2 billion paid out for vaccine injuries to kids
Please provide the study that supports your position.

I've already posted that Andrew Wakefield being a fraud and being struck off by his peers.

Do you dispute that?

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Disinformation really makes us confusing and even probably destroys relationships.

Which is right, anti-vaccination or pro-vaccination supporters? :argh:
I'll field that one, coach.

It is the anti vaxers who are wrong.

The research they base their claims on can be traced back to that renowned blackguard, fraudster and corporate shill Dr Andrew Wakefield (or to give him his legal medical title Andrew Wakefield).

He was struck off the medical record as a result of the fraudulent research he published to support the vaccine product of a company he had financial links to.

Nice guy, eh?

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
The CDC officials discounted the study's importance and suggested the children's health problems following vaccination were "coincidental" and not caused by vaccination. This was followed by a Reuter's newswire story on Feb. 27 that quoted AAP physician vaccine policymaker Neal Halsey saying it was "highly inappropriate" for the British scientists to discuss a possible association between the children's health problems and measles or MMR vaccines in their study. A leading proponent of mandatory measles vaccination, Halsey conducted studies in the third world using an experimental high potency measles vaccine that were eventually halted after the discovery of an excess of number of deaths in girl children who had been given the experimental measles vaccine.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
New study was funded by the Focus Autism Foundation, which says it is dedicated to exposing the causes of autism, "focusing on the role of vaccinations." The study has since been removed from the public domain pending further investigation, according to Translational Neurodegeneration. In an online statement, the scientific journal said the paper had been removed "because of serious concerns about the validity of its conclusions. Vaccine Research and Autism - Diseases and Vaccines - NVIC

Results
When comparing cases and controls receiving their first MMR vaccine before and after 36 months of age, there was a statistically significant increase in autism cases specifically among African American males who received the first MMR prior to 36 months of age. Relative risks for males in general and African American males were 1.69 (p=0.0138) and 3.36 (p=0.0019), respectively. Additionally, African American males showed an odds ratio of 1.73 (p=0.0200) for autism cases in children receiving their first MMR vaccine prior to 24 months of age versus 24 months of age and thereafter.

Conclusions
The present study provides new epidemiologic evidence showing that African American males receiving the MMR vaccine prior to 24 months of age or 36 months of age are more likely to receive an autism diagnosis.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The research they base their claims on can be traced back to that renowned blackguard, fraudster and corporate shill Dr Andrew Wakefield (or to give him his legal medical title Andrew Wakefield).

He was struck off the medical record as a result of the fraudulent research he published to support the vaccine product of a company he had financial links to.

Nice guy, eh?

Nice something. Fraudster, fraudulent, shill.

"there have never been any fraud findings against Wakefield"

"When the High Court reviewed the General Medical Council (GMC) case against the senior author of the Wakefield Lancet paper, Prof John Walker-Smith (Wakefield having been denied funding to appeal) he was completely exonerated. If any of the central charges against Walker-Smith had been upheld he could not have been cleared. If the paper – as alleged by Times newspapers – had been based on a protocol submitted by Wakefield to the Legal Aid Board Walker-Smith could not have been exonerated, if there had been misreporting, if there had been unauthorised or unethical procedures, Walker-Smith could not have been exonerated. The Times got it wrong and the GMC got it wrong (and between them they had arranged to hide the fact that the principle reporter, Brian Deer, was the only author of complaints against Wakefield )."

AGE OF AUTISM

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The CDC officials discounted the study's importance and suggested the children's health problems following vaccination were "coincidental" and not caused by vaccination. This was followed by a Reuter's newswire story on Feb. 27 that quoted AAP physician vaccine policymaker Neal Halsey saying it was "highly inappropriate" for the British scientists to discuss a possible association between the children's health problems and measles or MMR vaccines in their study. A leading proponent of mandatory measles vaccination, Halsey conducted studies in the third world using an experimental high potency measles vaccine that were eventually halted after the discovery of an excess of number of deaths in girl children who had been given the experimental measles vaccine.

Well, at least little girls are cheap in third world countries, so no harm done.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
This has been a big mind turner for me and my wife as well but, after much prayer I was reminded of one of the many important principles in the Torah: The majority is always wrong:

"Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment: Neither shalt thou countenance a poor man in his cause."
-Exodus 23:1-3

YHWH helped me to remember that those who follow His laws in spirit and in truth will always be the minority. After looking at this passage and reflecting back on the research I did concerning vaccinations it may be summed up as follows: the word vaccine can be etymologically traced to the Spanish vacca, from the Latin vaccinus, from Sanskrit vasa 'cow' with the suffix -ine from the French -ine, from Latin -ina 'of or belonging to'. That is to say that early diseases coming from cows inspired doctors to come up with responses to these diseases. The same can be said for chickenpox, leprosy, etcetera. But in the Torah we are told that these diseases come from not following the commands of God to the letter and to the spirit (see Leviticus and Deuteronomy for the curses on Israel for rebeling against Him). This story is nothing new as Egypt was plagued with many diseases during the the time of Moses and that it was only through the acknowledgement and submission to God that these plagues were stayed; but, each time Pharaoh rebelled against God the plagues commenced once more. I noticed that throughout history this story has continued to play out through all the nations on the earth who are plagued with all types of deadly and incurable diseases: just look at the alarming increase in pills, therapy, psychiatry, etcetera! Not only did God promise to plague us with bodily diseases He also promised to plague us with psychological ones as well.

I personally have not had any vaccinations or shots since I was young but, that was only because my parents believed in holistic and organic living. I on the other hand was saddened that my parents nor others could provide me with Biblical answers concerning vaccines and disease. Thank YHWH He reminded me that I don't have to worry about any of these things so long as I keep His Word. When I watched the Pied Piper with my son I connected the rats plaguing Hamlin, Germany like the plagues
given to Pharoah by Moses. These two stories taught me that even though the rats leave physically: that does not deal with the unclean rats in our hearts.

In conclusion do not get vaccines like the majority for, as the Torah states: The majority is always wrong, as the minority are always those who follow YHWH. Let the Ten Plagues be a reminder of those who don't pay the Pied Piper.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
The vaccine Tripedia that causes whooping cough is not readily available on the market, and its serum’s insert offers a hint that reveals for what factor it may have been pulled. Tripedia was developed to be taken in 5 doses between children of 6 weeks and 7 years old.

Beside the other severe problems, scientists have acknowledged “autism” as a negative reaction listed below a section on page 11 which describes “Adverse Reactions”.

autism2.jpg

yMvaM3z.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: pat34lee
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Immunization depresses and disables brain and immune function. Honest, unbiased scientific investigation has shown vaccinations to be a causative factor in many illnesses including:

*Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (aka SIDS, crib or cot death)
*developmental disorders (autism, seizures, mental retardation, hyperactivity, dyslexia, etc.)
*immune deficiency (i.e. AIDS, Epstein Barre Syndrome, etc.)
*degenerative disease (i.e. muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, cancer, leukemia, lupus, fibromyalgia, etc.)

Read More: http://www.vaclib.org/basic/basicfct.htm

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
A new study led by the Department of Public Health Science at the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine and Yale University found a surprising association between children receiving vaccinations and then developing brain-related autoimmune and inflammatory disorders: ADHD, OCD, anxiety, depression, bipolar, anorexia, and chronic tic disorder.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Nice something. Fraudster, fraudulent, shill.

"there have never been any fraud findings against Wakefield"

"When the High Court reviewed the General Medical Council (GMC) case against the senior author of the Wakefield Lancet paper, Prof John Walker-Smith (Wakefield having been denied funding to appeal) he was completely exonerated. If any of the central charges against Walker-Smith had been upheld he could not have been cleared. If the paper – as alleged by Times newspapers – had been based on a protocol submitted by Wakefield to the Legal Aid Board Walker-Smith could not have been exonerated, if there had been misreporting, if there had been unauthorised or unethical procedures, Walker-Smith could not have been exonerated. The Times got it wrong and the GMC got it wrong (and between them they had arranged to hide the fact that the principle reporter, Brian Deer, was the only author of complaints against Wakefield )."

AGE OF AUTISM
That is rubbish. He is no longer a doctor.

He was struck off. Get your information from the somewhere other than an anti vax site.

Good grief: don't you know anything about information on the Internet?

BBC News - MMR doctor struck from register

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
That is rubbish. He is no longer a doctor.

He was struck off. Get your information from the somewhere other than an anti vax site.

Good grief: don't you know anything about information on the Internet?

BBC News - MMR doctor struck from register
Protesters say Trump is not their President too.. Just because the pro-vaccinaters say this anti-vaccinater is off their list, doesn't make him wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
The CDC has admitted that between 1955–1963 over 98 million Americans received one or more doses of a polio shot which was contaminated with a cancer-causing virus called Simian vacuolating virus 40 (SV40). The CDC quickly took down the page, along with Google, but the site was luckily cached and saved to symbolize this grand admission.
CDC_Polio.png

To further confirm this unbelievable admission, Assistant Professor of Pathology at Loyola University in Chicago Dr. Michele Carbone has been able to independently verify the presence of the SV40 virus in tissue and bone samples from patients who died during that era. He found that 33% of the samples with osteosarcoma bone cancers, 40% of other bone cancers, and 60% of the mesothelioma’s lung cancers all contained this obscure virus. This leaves the postulation that upwards of 10–30 million actually contracted and were adversely affected by this virus, to be deadly accurate.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Protesters say Trump is not their President too.. Just because the pro-vaccinaters say this anti-vaccinater is off their list, doesn't make him wrong.
Nothing to do with Trump.

And when an entire country's medical council agrees that Wakefield is a fraud and a shill for his style of vaccines it is safe to say that you can say that he is wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

YHWH_will_uplift

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2016
California
✟163,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Nothing to do with [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse].

And when an entire country's medical council agrees that Wakefield is a fraud and a shill for his style of vaccines it is safe to say that you can say that he is wrong.
The majority is always wrong. And if you have not noticed, the majority is always controlled by a minority: therefore if pro vaccinators are the majority they are being controlled by a minority group of pro vaccinators. You have got to start reading the Bible and the Art of War dear friend.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,659.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
The majority is always wrong. And if you have not noticed, the majority is always controlled by a minority: therefore if pro vaccinators are the majority they are being controlled by a minority group of pro vaccinators. You have got to start reading the Bible and the Art of War dear friend.
I've read the Bible but not art of war and I would argue that it is not important who is in the minority or majority but what the evidence says.

With there being no study that shows vaccines cause ASD we can conclude that it does not.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.