Vaccinations

Status
Not open for further replies.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Ever wonder what happened to the famous young man who was the guinea pig that started the vaccination rage.
James Phipps, the eight-year-old boy initially vaccinated by Jenner in 1796, was revaccinated 20 times, and died at the age of twenty. Jenner's own son, who was also vaccinated more than once, died at twenty-one. Both succumbed to tuberculosis, a condition that some researchers have linked to the smallpox vaccine.

Upvote 0

By Grace

Flying HIGH on eagles' WINGS
Jul 6, 2004
Georgia
Visit site
✟9,130.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Okay, I'm not even letting myself read these links. I'm afraid that if I become convinced that my daughters shouldn't get vaccinations, that will be one more thing for my DH and I to go head-to-head on. It took a great deal of convincing just to get him to let me serve lentils for dinner tonight (I'm trying out options to replace some of the meat we eat), and even then he smothered his two bites in ketchup.

I wonder how he'll feel when I decide I want to move onto a farm and raise our own food. ;)

Upvote 0

ShirChadash

A Jew, by the grace and love of God. Come home!
Oct 31, 2003
Visit site
✟22,943.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Just a note -- the CDC and the WHO are by no means unbiased in any way, shape or form, nor are they good sources of vaccine disclosure information.

The WHO was caught in an anti-pregnancy vaccination (without permission of the third-world girls and women of childbearing age only, who received the course of vaccinations) scandal about a year and a half ago... maybe two years, I forget just now. At any rate, when I first read of this, the specific articles I read showed unequivocally that a couple of major vaccine suppliers (under the auspices of the WHO, I believe it was) had tested a tetanus shot on women in a few very underpriviledged countries, in which the tetanus was carried with hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin, the hormone a woman's body excretes when she conceives). These women were never notified nor did they give consent. At the end of the aggressive course of shots (I think it was five shots in just over a year's stime), the women's bodies were fully immune to the hCG their bodies would produce and they simply cannot carry any pregnancy they conceive, as hCG is vital to a woman remaining pregnant in the earliest weeks of pregnancy.

At first, the WHO and CDC both denied reports of this, apparently, but by the time I read about it, the evidence was out, and they had pulled the vaccine and were simply doing damage control by then if I remember rightly.

Ironically, right after I first read about this, I also read on the CDC site an article bemoaning the way the CDC was encountering weak participation in a third-world nation (an African nation, as I recall) that had been targetted for a program of whichever vaccinations -- and all because the people suspected and feared that there was some sort of anti-pregnancy vaccinating/secret testing being done as well, and where on earth would these crazy people get such a backward notion, anyway(?), the article seemed to question.

Little wonder.

Upvote 0

Nossa-the-Lame

Strider of the Pope
Mar 5, 2004
Sacramento, California
✟9,241.00
Faith
Christian
Man, this is all crazy....what to do what to do??? Well, if and when I become a Doctor, I will try to see if there is anything I can do for making vaccinations "better." But I am sure there are thousands allready trying to do so, but one more can't hurt ;) Personally, I think vaccinations are great, but I think the ingrediants need to be changed. I always thought being vaccinated was getting a shot with a very VERY small ammount of the virus you were tyring to become immune to, so in a sense you were being exposed, just to a minute ammount. *shrugs* oh well.

Upvote 0

ShirChadash

Oct 31, 2003
Visit site
✟22,943.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
More links:

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/health/vaccination.htm
has good explanations and makes clear the nature of the toxic ingredients in vaccines, appears to promote self-responsibility and education (haven';t read the whole page -- there's lots there and many links)

http://www.vaclib.org/toc.htm

http://www.vaclib.org/news/news2001.htm

http://www.illinoisrighttolife.org/vaccines.htm

And I have a couple specifically related to the anti-pregnancy vaccinating:

http://www.vaclib.org/news/pregvac.htm

http://www.nigeriansinamerica.com/vbulletin/archive/index.php/t-392.html
interesting forum thread.

A very worthwhile download for anyone who wants to know the truth about vaccines on the global scene, compiled by World Community Autism Program, South Africa -- a not-for-profit org):

www.saras-autism-diet.freeservers.com/Literature/vaccinefile.doc

An interesting thread, to say the least:

http://www.paktribune.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2237&st=0&#entry38905

From Canadian Coalition for Health Freedom, but I had to use a Google cache to get it (this portion is roughly half-way through the article):

http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cach...gnancy+vaccine+WHO+CDC&hl=en&client=firefox-a

TETANUS/STERILITY VACCINE

James Miller, a correspondent for Human Life International, brings us the following report on an equally inhumane, equally covert attempt at human population control, this time carried out in Tanzania, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines. Quite shockingly, this particular campaign was creatively disguised as a ‘deeply caring’ World Health Organisation tetanus vaccination campaign.

During the early 1990’s, the World Health Organization conducted an extensive vaccination campaign against tetanus in a number of countries. In October 1994, Human Life International became suspicious of the campaign protocols. They obtained several phials of the vaccine and had them analysed by chemists. Some of the phials were found to contain human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG), a naturally occurring hormone essential for maintaining a pregnancy.

When introduced into the body, coupled with a tetanus toxoid carrier, antibodies are formed not only against tetanus but also against hCG. In this case the body fails to recognize hCG as a friend and will produce anti-hCG antibodies. The antibodies will attack subsequent pregnancies by killing the hCG which naturally sustains a pregnancy. When a woman has sufficient anti-hCG antibodies in her system, she is rendered incapable of maintaining a pregnancy.

HLI reported the sketchy facts regarding the Mexican tetanus vaccines to its affiliates in more than 60 countries. Soon additional reports of vaccines laced with hCG hormone were received from the Philippines, where more than 3.4 million women were recently vaccinated. Similar reports came from Nicaragua, which had conducted its own vaccination campaign in 1993.

“The Known Facts concerning the WHO tetanus vaccination campaigns in Tanzania, Nigeria, Mexico and the Philippines. Only women were vaccinated, and only women between the ages of 15 and 45. Why? Aren’t men at least as likely as young women to come into contact with tetanus? And what of the children? Why were they excluded?

Human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) hormone was found in the vaccines. WHO has been actively involved for more than 20 years in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine utilizing hCG tied to tetanus toxoid as a carrier - the exact same coupling as has been found in these vaccines.” [33]

THE BIG BOYS

The population control agenda includes some very big boys indeed. Allied with the WHO in the development of this particular anti-fertility vaccine have been UNFPA, the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), the World Bank, the Population Council, and the Rockefeller Foundation. The US National Institute of Child Health and Human Development was the supplier of the hCG hormone in some of the vaccine experiments. [34]

[33] More than twenty articles, many written by WHO researchers, document WHO's attempts to create an anti-fertility vaccine utilising tetanus toxoid as a carrier. Some leading articles include: “Vaccines for Fertility Regulation," Chapter 11, pp.177-198, Research in Human Reproduction, Biennial Report (1986-1987), WHO Special Programme of Research, Development and Research Training in Human Reproduction (WHO, Geneva 1988). “Observations on the antigenicity and clinical effects of a candidate anti-pregnancy vaccine: B-sub unit of human chorionic gonadotrophin linked to tetanus toxoid," Fertility and Sterility, October 1980, pp.328-335

[34] Human Life International, www.hli.org, January 2000

Upvote 0

ShirChadash

Oct 31, 2003
Visit site
✟22,943.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Pray4Isrel said:
And it's a shame because I think the CDC are the ones who determine what one must have in order to travel to specific countries. And from my experience, there's no way around it... you don't get the vaccines, you don't go :help:

I know. :( I'm not judging you at all, Erin. Just trying to give info so people can know for themselves what goes on behind the "we have your best interests at heart" curtain. :sorry:

Upvote 0

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Zemirah said:
"we have your best interests at heart" curtain. :sorry:
There listening right now!!!! (with a fierce explosion I am ripped right out of my chair through the roof and disappear like Enoch and Eliyahu)

Reminded me of the movie "the forgotten" that just came out. That part was one I enjoyed. very suspensful but very disappointing on the whole. Was a newer remake of an X-files show. And the more I am drawn closer to G-d the less I appreciate sci-fi...(shruggs)..go figure.

Upvote 0

ShirChadash

Oct 31, 2003
Visit site
✟22,943.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
theseed said:
What vaccines invovle aborted fetuses?

Seed, these links show some of the ones:

http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ingredients1.html

Whenever you see the phrase "Human Diploid Cells", it means the vaccine was cultured in aborted fetal tissue.

Hepatits vax's, the MMR (Measles Mumps Rubella), one of the rabies vax's listed, and the chickenpox vaccines have used aborted human cells as well as others. I don't think the above sites were exhaustive lists...

Upvote 0

theseed

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Clarksville, TN
Visit site
✟30,488.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Zemirah said:
Seed, these links show some of the ones:

http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ingredients1.html

Whenever you see the phrase "Human Diploid Cells", it means the vaccine was cultured in aborted fetal tissue.

Hepatits vax's, the MMR (Measles Mumps Rubella), one of the rabies vax's listed, and the chickenpox vaccines have used aborted human cells as well as others. I don't think the above sites were exhaustive lists...
Clearwater, FL (LifeNews.com) -- Parents around the nation can now ensure that their children are protected against mumps and measles without having to resort to vaccines developed from cell lines taken from aborted babies. Children of God for Life, a group that monitors vaccines from the pro-life perspective, says that the pharmaceutical giant Merck has confirmed that single dose Attenuvax (Measles) and Mumpsvax (Mumps) are now available to family physicians. The vaccines represent a pro-life breakthrough, since they do not contain tissues from aborted unborn children. "Thousands of parents and physicians have been waiting nearly two years for Merck to provide their single dose measles and mumps vaccines that are made from chick embryo, not aborted fetal cell lines," said Debi Vinnedge, Executive Director of Children of God for Life. Merck is now taking limited orders for the Measles and Mumps vaccines-three boxes per physician, with each box holding ten doses.
http://www.lifenews.com/nat113.html
Here is a site that says there is a new MMR vaccine that does not come from aborted fetuses.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Orwell's Britain
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:30:37 +1000

A national database containing confidential details about every child
in Britain is to be set up by the New Labour government. An identifying
number will be assigned to each child so that the authorities can
access their records. The prophecy of George Orwell has come true not
in 1984 but in 2004.

Details of the shock proposals - affecting all 13.5m children in
Britain under the age of 18 - are contained in cabinet papers leaked to
various papers at the weekend.

All parents will receive letters from the government informing them of
the plan, which will be added to the Children's Bill in the autumn.

Drug testing

The central electronic register will hold information on a child's
school achievements, GP and hospital visits, police and social services
records and home address and other as yet undecided information. Along
with these proposals there are also plans in place for the government
to vaccinate all children with new designer drugs that prevent them
getting drug addiction as adults. But this is new technology that has
no testing or track record of safe use. The fact that our government
are about to use our children as guinea pigs for new untested drugs and
Big-Brother monitoring laws shows how far the Labour government has
descended into tyranny.

The information database will also include information on their
families, such as whether parents are divorced or separated and will
probably include details on their parents' known political opinions and
affiliations. It is current practice that children while at school that
are reported for making the most innocuous of so called 'racist'
comments by a NUT extremist teacher are logged on secret files held by
the headteacher and stored in the Local Education Authority offices.
This file is held on the child until they are 24 years old. If the
school refuses to undertake the reporting procedure, as enacted under
the findings of the McPherson report, then the CRE can refuse to issue
them school funds held under control by the CRE. Even though no law has
been passed to legitimise this system of Gestapo like secret reporting
of children, the government has been using it for at least five years.

Sins of the parents

The planned database will also be designed to identify problem
relatives, including aunts and uncles who have a history of alcoholism
or drug misuse. It will be filed under each child's "unique identifying
number". The sins of the parents then become the sins of the children.
The original sin of being born poor, white and working class in a
shattered mining or steel community will now form our part of the
state's control over our children. The secret decision to create a
"universal children's database" was approved by the ministerial
committee on children, young people and families, chaired by Charles
Clarke, the education secretary, last month but kept confidential for
fear of a public outcry.

The government believes that the move will help social services and
police to identify and protect children who are at risk of abuse or
neglect. Though of course the neglect of the state by destroying our
country and our communities that were once vibrant and proud working
communities now derelict and abandoned and that cause our children to
become drug addicts out of despair will not be addressed.
www.bnp.org.uk/news/2004_...july25.htm

Restricted minutes of the meeting reveal that ministers have privately
agreed to the national children's database, rejecting proposals for the
system to cover only those children thought to be at risk.

The minutes record: "Turning to the question of who the database should
cover, the minister for children, young people and families (Margaret
Hodge) said that all children should be included. This fitted with the
prevention agenda and reduced the risk of stigmatisation. Information
collected could also be used to support service planning and delivery."

Parents would not have access to the database but will be able to apply
to see details held on their children under the Data Protection Act.
Whether they will be able to change those details if they are wrong is
another matter.

Computer failures - human criminals

Ministers at the meeting, included Margaret Hodge, Paul Boateng, Lord
Filkin, Estelle Morris and Alun Michael, raised concerns about the
technical challenge of setting up the database. The government has been
hit by the failure of several new computer systems, including the Child
Support Agency, Inland Revenue and the Criminal Records Bureau. These
are the criminals that will one day face trial for this vile scheme.

The government has commissioned a feasibility study into the plans and
held negotiations with several companies including Experian, which runs
national credit-checking services. Perhaps someone should investigate
the financial links between Experian and donations made by its parent
company GUS PLC (owners of Burberry and Argos Retail) to the Labour
party election funds before Orwell's nightmare becomes New Labour
policy for children.

www.bnp.org.uk/news/2004_july/news_july25.htm

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Do not think this is the way it will be as there are only some UK government ministers who are very eager to introduce an identity card system with extensive capabilities. This plan does not have universal support within the government party (labour) and has been called into serious question by the government body, the Information Commissioner - http://www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk/ - follow the link 'identity cards - our concerns'.

Upvote 0

Shy21

Dec 17, 2004
Visit site
✟9,359.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
I only get shots because I travel to Africa alot and I go see my mother in Israel every summer. Other than that......I wouldnt get any shots. Just like that flu shot people had to get last year or the year before I didnt get that shot and I was ok but my 3 roommates got the shot and were very sick afterwards.

If you are living in the US and your immune system is good....you don't need shots. My brother lives in the US and he hasn't had any shots since he was in high school and he is 30 years old now.

I kinda feel kids need shots. Some kids have very bad immune systems. I feel it's the individual person's choice if they want to get a shot or not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
National Infant Immunization Week and Vaccination Week in the Americas have joined forces in effectively promoting their annual observance of vaccinations being an important cornerstone of public health. Throughout the western hemisphere, the festivities and honors will occur the week of April 24-30, 2005.

Due to the growing awareness of vaccine dangers and the devastation to countless families this ongoing medical experiment has caused, several organizations have joined forces in raising awareness of the many who are disabled or who have died as a result of these vaccination programs.

During this week, as public health departments celebrate the eradication of
several infectious diseases as the alleged result of their mass vaccination
programs, New Medical Awareness Seminars, The Autism Autoimmunity Project (TAAP), People Advocating Vaccine Education (PAVE), Vaccination Liberation (VacLib), and The Yurko Project have joined forces to educate the public about the known dangers of injecting such known carcinogens as mercury and formaldehyde coupled with pathogens cultured in genetic material of both human and animal origin directly into the developing immune systems of our infants and children.

Even the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has admitted through their “Autism Alarm” that one in six children now have a developmental or behavioral disorder and one in 166 children are currently diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder. What they fail to mention is the obvious cause of this nationwide epidemic: the dramatic rise in the number of vaccines the CDC now recommends, and many states require, for our developing children. To date, more than $1 billion has been paid out to families who have proven that their child suffers permanent disabilities or has died from a vaccine reaction through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). But what is most tragic is the fact that less than 10 percent of families who apply through VICP ever get compensated.

In 1990 the national Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) was set up as a national database where doctors and healthcare providers can report adverse reactions to vaccines. It is estimated that less than 10 percent of doctors report adverse reactions to vaccines to VAERS. Even with the small percentage of adverse reactions actually reported, the VAERS database speaks volumes of the relatively hidden epidemic of serious vaccine reactions, including permanent disabilities and death. The real tragedy is that there is no system in place to pull a “bad” batch of vaccine from the market. As a result, a batch of vaccine that may be severely contaminated will continue to be administered to our children.

The recent release of two important books - Vaccine A: The Covert Government Experiment That’s Killing Our Soldiers and Why GI’s Are Only The First Victims by Gary Matsumoto and Evidence of Harm: Mercury in Vaccines and the Autism Epidemic-A Medical Controversy by David Kirby – have given more than enough ammunition for parents to unite in collective outrage over current vaccine policy as dictated by the Advisory Committee on mmunization Practices (ACIP) at the CDC. Both Matsumoto and Kirby are award winning investigative journalists whose books shine a bright light on collusion and graft between the CDC, the Institutes of Medicine (IOM), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and pharmaceutical companies. What is most clear, and well-documented in these two books, is the lack of basic long-term safety studies performed on vaccines that are considered vital for public health and mandated in all 50 states.

April Oakes, the President of TAAP, an advocacy group for parents with children suffering from an autism spectrum disorder, knows first hand the anguish of parents who know the cause of their children’s suffering. “We want parents to realize they have options and the right to make an informed choice. No one knows our children better than we do and it’s time to be their voice. We do not have 50 years to find the answers; our children are in a race against time. This epidemic is due to an immune insult and it’s impossible to have a genetic epidemic. I wish someone would have shared truthful vaccine information with me before I chose to blindly hold my daughter Casi down while allowing her to be injected. Since Casi’s passing, our lives have not been the same. I thank God for giving me the strength to survive and speak the truth. Our message is for parents everywhere: Do not become a victim! Learn from our mistake and EDUCATE before you Vaccinate,” April Oakes states with pass! ion and conviction.

Parents nationwide are calling for a reassessment, and revamping of our
government’s current push for more and more vaccines for our most vulnerable: infants and young children. In the meantime, we will use whatever creative means at our disposal to alert the public of the true dangers inherent in all vaccines. As a result, National Infant Immunization Week has gained a new meaning for activists nationwide: "Vaccination Danger Awareness Week."

New Medical Awareness Seminars
7251 Engle Road, Ste. 250
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
nmaseminars@aol.com
www.nmaseminars.com

The Yurko Project
P.O. Box 609575
Cleveland, OH 44109
FreeYurko@aol.com
www.freeyurko.bizland.com

P.A.V.E
P.O. BOX 36701
Charlotte, NC 28236
WeRPave@yahoo.com
www.vaccineeducation.com

T.A.A.P.
P.O.BOX 293144
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Truth@TAAP.info
www.TAAP.info

Vaccination Liberation
P.O. Box 457
Spirit Lake, ID 83869
888-249-1421
www.vaccinetruth.com

For an interview with the director of any of the above organizations, name and phone numbers follow:

New Medical Awareness Seminars president Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny 440-239-1878

Yurko Project founder/director Alan Yurko 216-741-0011

TAAP director April Oakes 954-583-4860

PAVE director Lisa Jillani 704-567-0290

VacLib director Ingri Cassel 208-255-2307

Upvote 0

Mikhail

Jan 29, 2005
Melbourne
✟15,989.00
Faith
Messianic
Foetal Remains and a variant of Philmeldahide are just some of the nasties that are in todays Flu Vaccines :sick: :help:

How's that for a dirty trick of the enemy to put the remains of aborted babies into something and then get all the people to take it willingly talk about bringing God's judgement on youself and you did not even realise.

I was told of this by a lady who's elderly Mother had the vaccine last winter (9 Months ago) and this lady got the flu because of it, so her daughter went to the Chemist and got the list of ingredients, and that is what she found was in it along with a very long list of other ingredients.

I Suggest that everyone check the ingredients listing in do a thorough search on how the products are created etc.
Shalom,
Mikhail

Upvote 0

Ahavah

Old School
Nov 4, 2004
✟9,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
visionary said:
National Infant Immunization Week and Vaccination Week in the Americas have joined forces in effectively promoting their annual observance of vaccinations being an important cornerstone of public health. Throughout the western hemisphere, the festivities and honors will occur the week of April 24-30, 2005.
Yeah..I jsut saw this on the news last night. They were saying..."GET your Child Immunized" . Yeah right..Like I'm going to make my New little girl a guinea Pig.
(NOT)

I just took my little one to the doctor a couple weeks ago to get her first check up. It's a free baby well check up. I only took her to get her weighed and to see if her juandice was ok.
Everything was great...and then...the doctor wanted to give my little one her first shot. I said.."no thank you"...and the doctor told me that it was VERY UNWISE..and that their were many dieses on the rise again. (Whateverrrr.)

I put my trust in G-d..not the Fears of this world.
Anyway..Then the doctor proceeds to give me a bunch of Baby formula samples..like Isomil ect. I told the doctor I am ONLY breast feeding, but once again..the doctor promoted baby formula. She said I could breast feed, but I only needed to give the baby 3 oz a day and the rest should be formula. (Whateverrrrr)
Now this is the third doctor I've had to deal with...that gave me the same advice while I've had my other children too. It' s crazy. I'm really not liking doctors. :mad:

Upvote 0
Jun 25, 2003
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
✟9,288.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

muffler dragon

Ineffable
Apr 7, 2004
✟24,396.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Shamash Of Yeshua said:
I know that there has been much information gathered and shared already. I done a search on Aish.com and found the following:

The Ethics of Smallpox Immunization

Very interesting read.

Shalom,

Tag
Pretty interesting read.

I was hoping that they would give more validity to an increase in hygiene; but alas...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.