• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Vaccination Site at Dodger Stadium shut down by dozens of anti-vaxx and right-wing protestors

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by essentialsaltes, Jan 31, 2021.

1. essentialsaltes

essentialsaltes Stranger in a Strange Land

+22,420
    United States
    Atheist
    Legal Union (Other)
    Dodger Stadium’s mass COVID-19 vaccination site was temporarily shut down Saturday afternoon when about 50 protesters gathered at the entrance, frustrating hundreds of motorists who had been waiting in line for hours.

The Los Angeles Fire Department closed the entrance to the stadium — one of the largest vaccination sites in the country — for about an hour starting just before 2 p.m. as a precaution, officials said. Several LAPD officers also responded to the scene; a spokeswoman for the department said no arrests were made.

A post on social media described the demonstration as the “Scamdemic Protest/March.” It advised participants to “please refrain from wearing Trump/MAGA attire as we want our statement to resonate with the sheeple. No flags but informational signs only.

“This is a sharing information protest and march against everything COVID, Vaccine, PCR Tests, Lockdowns, Masks, Fauci, Gates, Newsom, China, digital tracking, etc.”

[​IMG]

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Isilwen

Isilwen Well-Known Member

+2,175
    United States
    Episcopalian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    I may be against the vaccine for myself, as of right now, but the above is ridiculous!

3. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN CT Scans shows my dad's cancer is gone.

+4,022
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
    Yes, Even in Ca we have a lot of idiots.

4. Joyous Song

Joyous Song Well-Known Member

+603
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I only studied one and found it safe and effective. When I get a change to take one I hope it will be the moderna Vaccine as that one one I know of. Still, today our pastor taught not only is Satan alive in well, so is the Devil. One word means to divide as we Christians are divided and fighting when Christ said for us to be one. The other means to pull together in chaotic action like the mob at Christ's trail and the one in Washington.

After hearing his sermon, and I did not do it justice, I can safely say, one of the two were involved in that action.

5. pitabread

pitabread Well-Known Member

+12,818
    Canada
    Agnostic
    Private
    This shows how dangerous anti-science movements can be. We need better science education and less superstition.

That's unfortunate.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. High Fidelity

High Fidelity Well-Known Member Supporter

+8,813
    United Kingdom
    Baptist
    Private
    I had the Pfizer vaccine a couple weeks ago. Usually feel sluggish for a few days after vaccines but this one was great! :)

7. trunks2k

trunks2k Contributor

+3,228
    Humanist
    Married
    US-Others
    First dose or second? Anecdotally, it's the second shot can make you feel kinda bag for a couple days (because your body is mounting a proper immune response)

8. Occams Barber

Occams Barber Newbie Supporter

+5,140
    Australia
    Atheist
    Divorced
    I find the attitude of these protesters nothing short of disgusting.

I can (barely) understand their objection to the vaccine, but to try to prevent others from accessing the vaccine is a totally immoral act.

OB

9. High Fidelity

High Fidelity Well-Known Member Supporter

+8,813
    United Kingdom
    Baptist
    Private
    First :)

10. Tinker Grey

Tinker Grey Wanderer Supporter

+3,696
    Atheist
    A work colleague of mine experienced something similar. The first shot was a piece of cake. The second shot? He ran a fever and ended up taking almost 3 days off.

11. Zergling Rush

Zergling Rush New Member

+52
    Australia
    Christian
    Single
    Disgusting.

Honestly, I think the world is done trying to educate these people who are just being obtuse to suit their own agendas - just send in the police and arrest anyone who won't immediately move on.

12. essentialsaltes

essentialsaltes Stranger in a Strange Land

+22,420
    United States
    Atheist
    Legal Union (Other)
  13. Dynadin

Dynadin Member

+160
    United States
    Agnostic
    Single
    US-Democrat
    I know on Facebook you can find pictures of your friends from college or what your favorite aunt cooked for dinner, but the amount of garbage spewed forth on its pages is just absurd. I'm glad I left it years ago. Bring back Myspace! Everybody deserves to know how awesome my musical taste is. :)

As for these lunatics involved in this, um, lunacy, I hope their ignorance doesn't result in someone close to them getting sick.