Vaccination Site at Dodger Stadium shut down by dozens of anti-vaxx and right-wing protestors

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Dodger Stadium’s mass COVID-19 vaccination site was temporarily shut down Saturday afternoon when about 50 protesters gathered at the entrance, frustrating hundreds of motorists who had been waiting in line for hours.

The Los Angeles Fire Department closed the entrance to the stadium — one of the largest vaccination sites in the country — for about an hour starting just before 2 p.m. as a precaution, officials said. Several LAPD officers also responded to the scene; a spokeswoman for the department said no arrests were made.

A post on social media described the demonstration as the “Scamdemic Protest/March.” It advised participants to “please refrain from wearing Trump/MAGA attire as we want our statement to resonate with the sheeple. No flags but informational signs only.

“This is a sharing information protest and march against everything COVID, Vaccine, PCR Tests, Lockdowns, Masks, Fauci, Gates, Newsom, China, digital tracking, etc.”

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Dodger Stadium’s mass COVID-19 vaccination site was temporarily shut down Saturday afternoon when about 50 protesters gathered at the entrance, frustrating hundreds of motorists who had been waiting in line for hours.

The Los Angeles Fire Department closed the entrance to the stadium — one of the largest vaccination sites in the country — for about an hour starting just before 2 p.m. as a precaution, officials said. Several LAPD officers also responded to the scene; a spokeswoman for the department said no arrests were made.

A post on social media described the demonstration as the “Scamdemic Protest/March.” It advised participants to “please refrain from wearing Trump/MAGA attire as we want our statement to resonate with the sheeple. No flags but informational signs only.

“This is a sharing information protest and march against everything COVID, Vaccine, PCR Tests, Lockdowns, Masks, Fauci, Gates, Newsom, China, digital tracking, etc.”

I may be against the vaccine for myself, as of right now, but the above is ridiculous!

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Yes, Even in Ca we have a lot of idiots.

• Agree
Reactions: Lg2000
Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I only studied one and found it safe and effective. When I get a change to take one I hope it will be the moderna Vaccine as that one one I know of. Still, today our pastor taught not only is Satan alive in well, so is the Devil. One word means to divide as we Christians are divided and fighting when Christ said for us to be one. The other means to pull together in chaotic action like the mob at Christ's trail and the one in Washington.

After hearing his sermon, and I did not do it justice, I can safely say, one of the two were involved in that action.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
This shows how dangerous anti-science movements can be. We need better science education and less superstition.

a spokeswoman for the department said no arrests were made.

That's unfortunate.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I only studied one and found it safe and effective. When I get a change to take one I hope it will be the moderna Vaccine as that one one I know of. Still, today our pastor taught not only is Satan alive in well, so is the Devil. One word means to divide as we Christians are divided and fighting when Christ said for us to be one. The other means to pull together in chaotic action like the mob at Christ's trail and the one in Washington.

After hearing his sermon, and I did not do it justice, I can safely say, one of the two were involved in that action.

I had the Pfizer vaccine a couple weeks ago. Usually feel sluggish for a few days after vaccines but this one was great! :)

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I had the Pfizer vaccine a couple weeks ago. Usually feel sluggish for a few days after vaccines but this one was great! :)
First dose or second? Anecdotally, it's the second shot can make you feel kinda bag for a couple days (because your body is mounting a proper immune response)

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟990,740.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced

I find the attitude of these protesters nothing short of disgusting.

I can (barely) understand their objection to the vaccine, but to try to prevent others from accessing the vaccine is a totally immoral act.

OB

Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟932,333.00
Faith
Atheist
First dose or second? Anecdotally, it's the second shot can make you feel kinda bag for a couple days (because your body is mounting a proper immune response)
A work colleague of mine experienced something similar. The first shot was a piece of cake. The second shot? He ran a fever and ended up taking almost 3 days off.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

Dynadin

Mar 11, 2018
Tifton
✟128,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I know on Facebook you can find pictures of your friends from college or what your favorite aunt cooked for dinner, but the amount of garbage spewed forth on its pages is just absurd. I'm glad I left it years ago. Bring back Myspace! Everybody deserves to know how awesome my musical taste is. :)

As for these lunatics involved in this, um, lunacy, I hope their ignorance doesn't result in someone close to them getting sick.

Upvote 0